PDA

View Full Version : ok i got the exact 6.5 installed but......

optionintegra
08-30-2004, 01:54 AM
on the crossovers it has a switch where i can set things up you might say, on the woofer side do i want the presence on or off as of right now it is in the off position and the tweeters are in the high mode but i might put them to mid mode they seem to be a bit high, also on my pioneer deck it has eq settings do i turn it off or keep it on and select the diffrent settings that is has, any help is much appreciated

thanks guys
bre

squeak9798
08-30-2004, 10:13 AM
on the crossovers it has a switch where i can set things up you might say, on the woofer side do i want the presence on or off as of right now it is in the off position

WTF are you talking about?? Gotta be a little more specific; turn what on or off??

If you are setting them up, and it is something that won't damage the equipment, then just "play with it" till you find what you think sounds best.

also on my pioneer deck it has eq settings do i turn it off or keep it on and select the diffrent settings that is has, any help is much appreciated

Again, play with it till you find one that you think sounds best

optionintegra
08-30-2004, 10:39 AM
ok i was a little tired and didnt explain as well, sorry bud, i have soundstream crossovers, they have 2 little switches on the crossovers, one is for the tweeter and the other is for the woofer, i'm asking about the woofer side, it lets you pick between presence off or presence on, i was just wondering what that meant

squeak9798
08-30-2004, 11:06 AM
Owners manual should tell you. Cause I don't know off hand what that would be.