PDA

View Full Version : Question for people who have ordered from Onlinecarstereo.com

s5pitfire
08-29-2004, 11:28 PM
They are not available to answer emails until tomorrow, and once my order ships i cannot cancell it. So i have a question.

I ordered the "Pioneer TS-A6970R - 6" x 9" 3-Way Speaker". Some of their speakers say "Speakers" and some say "Speaker" and some say "Speaker (pair)". At the bottom of each speaker page it says "Speakers and component speakers are usually come as a pair unless noted differently."

Does anyone know if the Pioneer 'speaker' that I ordered counts as a pair or a single speaker? I am guessing that it is a pair because thats how speakers are sold. They are very confusing.

Norcalracer283
08-30-2004, 12:54 AM
They should be a pair...no1 sells speakers individually unless they are subs.

Depression
08-30-2004, 01:29 AM
YEA..I think you are looking to far into it..I have not heard anything bad about Onlinecarstereo.com and if they sent you one speaker that would be SCANDELOUS...Plus I assume they are supposed to be "NEW IN BOX" and I am pretty sure you cannot buy "single" speakers like Pioneers..SUBS yes..but coaxials always come in pairs right?