PDA

View Full Version : anybody have some Tweeters layin around?

themainjam
08-04-2004, 08:48 PM
can someone recommend me some tweeters or sell me a set they have laying around? i just bought a set of alpine Type R components off ebay and the tweeters are blown(they register 240K ohm?) so i have a good speaker for mids.....and subs for lows. the guy offered to give me back 1/2 my money but when i ebay i know some stuff can just be broken.... not to mention i only paid $50

email me at [email protected]
YIM= all_star09
Gmail= [email protected]

Norcalracer283
08-04-2004, 08:52 PM
did u buy used?

themainjam
08-04-2004, 09:34 PM
yeah they had only been in the guys car for about 4 months he is looking to find the reciept to warranty them. hopefully he can find them....

ighettoboyi
08-05-2004, 11:42 AM
no offense but you're naive. you won't be helped

themainjam
08-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Naive No. i realize the chances i take on buying on ebay and so far for every twenty or so things i get at an awesome price i run into one bad sale. its really no big deal and i dont hold nothing against the guy he sells what he wants. i am not trying to be mean but instead of saying "no offense but you're naive. you won't be helped" why don't you say "no, i know of no one selling tweeters on this site Sorry...." this will help more people :) Thanks by the way for no help at all.