PDA

View Full Version : best sound quality speakers??

gunito50o
08-01-2004, 08:46 PM
i was wondering what are the best speakers with good spl and very good sql more sql the spl... but able to take about 400 watts u no when people say what r the best subs people say jl audio w7 or re xxx i want to hear what r the best speakers please if u can show me a website were to buy... thANX

JimJ
08-01-2004, 09:23 PM
W7s are a very nice SQ woofer...i'd say with 400 watts, Image Dynamics also has some very good selections that don't need a lot of power if you don't want to.

squeak9798
08-01-2004, 09:47 PM
There is no "best" anything, it's whatever fits your needs and fits your budget.

Some very good brands; Focal, Dynaudio, Morel, Rainbow, DLS, Image Dynamics, Illusion Audio (no longer in production), Boston Acoustics, MB Quart.........

Alpine CDA-9815
08-02-2004, 02:41 AM
squeake is right it all depends on the person, what sounds good to someone may sound bad to someone else. Price is also something that helps decide, there are $5000 speakers out there, but can you afford them... so maybe something of $350 fits your price range.

Anyways I like Focal, Alpine (Type F1 Status), Boston Acoustics, Rainbow, Crystal, DynAudio, JL Audio, Diamond Audio, etc.