PDA

View Full Version : resin on carpet!

req
07-22-2004, 01:15 PM
:wowflash:

As brought up in a different thread, but i took the liberty of posting this. has anyone ever tried it?

lookin good so far. Hey can you put resin on carpet? or is that not a good thing to do. cuz if you could that would make for an easier install

well. now that you mention that. i think that that could be done. just a ride to the junkyard and pull out the trunk liner for your car... resin the whole **** thing, and then cut to your liking.

i might try that- the resin can be put on ANYTHING. (well. cept like wax and grease and crap) but all fabrics should be able to take resin and hold it... so that seems like a wonderful idea! thanks!

Bigrick31
07-22-2004, 01:23 PM
lol when i first saw this thread i was like wow some one was thinkin the same thing i was at the exact same time. hey if you try it let me know how it turns out it would be an awesome thing. hopefully we get some good feedback in here

ramos
07-22-2004, 02:15 PM
Yep trunk liner works. ***** up resin quite well. Several shops I know of do this exclusively. I'm too cheap :)

req
07-22-2004, 10:37 PM
well looks like i might be in for another trip to the junk yard (i need a new headlight and im gonna get some tail lights so i can fabricate euros for my car) and im gonna get some new bumpers... i think.

and now im gonna get some trunk liners too :banghead: im crazy.