PDA

View Full Version : basic PS2; 8" flip down installed pics

_MstANg_
07-15-2004, 08:58 PM
I just uploaded pictures of my lcd and ps2 that I installed a couple of weeks ago. I ment to take pictures then of the install and after it was done, but I forgot. Anyways the pictures are in my gallery of the LCD and ps2 if anyone cares to see them. The lcd is an 8" Boss TFT I ordered for about 260.00. Not to bad i didnt think. I just have one problem. I blew the internal amp in my alpine while I was installing it somehow, so I have no sound out of the ps2. Right now the alpine is sent off for warrenty (thank God for warrentys) and should be back sometime soon. I cant wait to have sound so i dont have to keep reading the stupid subtitles :crying:

DxHatchback
07-15-2004, 10:39 PM
i saw your pics earlier, setup looks good bro

Chevillac
07-18-2004, 09:45 PM
That definetly looks tight, the ps2 is mounted behind the seat? is it easy to get to? Im trying to make a mount type thing for my playstation. ANd i know how it feels to have your head unit sent back, im goin through that with my pioneer.

BIG_SUPERMAN72
07-19-2004, 01:05 AM
My bud mounted a Xbox like. under a piece of MDF. So it was hidin. But it was infront of his sub. Then he had a compenant setup right under the dash. Then his 7" Screen. The sub was against the back wall. He does nice work and gets all his **** free cuz his dad owns a dodge dealer. But his design was one of the smartest to me. Its HIDIN.