PDA

View Full Version : Fs:Sundown audio SA-10 D4

herculeshero
09-13-2014, 11:49 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

Sundown Audio SA-10 dual 4ohm

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This sub is pretty much brand new, no scuffs no scratches and only a few hours of play time. The only reason I'm selling it is because I foolishly bought a D4 instead of a D2 for a one sub install. It's had clean power going to it for the short time it's been used. Would be willing to trade for a D2 if someone is looking to add on to their own build. Thanks for looking.

Price:

$150 plus shipping obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

It's currently in a box(built by CherryMan customs, super awesome work) but will be taken out and more pictures for any serious buyers.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

herculeshero
09-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Would consider trade for a pair of nice 6.5 coax as well.

herculeshero
09-15-2014, 09:32 PM
I know someone out there wants this bad mamma jamma. Take it.

herculeshero
09-16-2014, 03:42 AM
If I were to drop an Obsidian Audio 10v3 into the box I have now would it be alright? The box is 1.25 cubes but it's tuned to 32hz. I see the obsidian is supposed to be 34 or higher?

NASTY08IMPALA
09-16-2014, 04:52 AM
If I were to drop an Obsidian Audio 10v3 into the box I have now would it be alright? The box is 1.25 cubes but it's tuned to 32hz. I see the obsidian is supposed to be 34 or higher?

Obsidian will do fine in that box

herculeshero
09-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Really want a d2, I need something to do instead of watching particle fever and cosmos on netflix all day. I'm not trying to spend too much money right now, does anyone think it'd be worth it to get the soundqubed or obsidian if I don't wanna throw the extra down on another SA? I don't like the thought of having an SA paperweight if no one wants it.