PDA

View Full Version : sundown nsv3 daily driver

garrhami
08-04-2014, 09:24 AM
i am wanting to put 2 12 inch nsv3's in my car with either the saz5000d or the ns-1 but i feel like this will be to much for a daily driver power wise. so i am asking if any of you have done anything like this for a daily driver, and what alternators batteries etc. etc. you used to do this. also i would be running another amp for door speakers and tweeter. any help would be greatly appreciated.

fatboytyler
08-04-2014, 09:41 AM
You can make your daily driver be whatever you want it to. Just weights the car down thus less gas mileage. Quite a few people run 5k+ daily. I'm going to be running 5k next summer

NASTY08IMPALA
08-04-2014, 11:01 AM
i am wanting to put 2 12 inch nsv3's in my car with either the saz5000d or the ns-1 but i feel like this will be to much for a daily driver power wise. so i am asking if any of you have done anything like this for a daily driver, and what alternators batteries etc. etc. you used to do this. also i would be running another amp for door speakers and tweeter. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lots of us run that power in our daily driver..for either setup u will need 4 runs of 1/0 wire (2pos) 2neg..big 3 ..good agm battery under the hood and the biggest ho alt u can find for ur car ...good alt brands are singer,mechman ,and dc..now the only thing i would change between running the saz5k and the ns1 is the amount of batteries u put in the back for the 5k id do 2 group 31s and for the ns1 id do 3..maybe 4 if u have room ..but i think 3 will suffice....battery brands i like are anything made by east penn ..that includes deka,duracell , oreileys super start and i believe napas house batt is also ...if u have a sams club close they have they duracells for 170