PDA

View Full Version : Want To Rent DD1

Pavelpardo
07-12-2014, 02:03 AM
Will anyon rent me their dd1 I'll pay shipping both ways and I'll put a deposite while I rent it

Slobalt
07-12-2014, 10:54 AM
thats a good idea but good luck

Umbra
07-12-2014, 12:04 PM
You can get a DSO Nano O-scope for 70 bucks. I know it's not the same, but it's got more uses. Just throwin out another idea.

If that doesn't float your boat, hold out; I'm sure someone will come through.

fasfocus00
07-12-2014, 10:44 PM
good luck trying to find someone to rent it out that's not local to you. I use to have 6 DD1s and 6 CC1s that I would rent out either for $30 for a week with shipping to and fro. I had too many guys that would try to say they "forgot" to send it back for weeks on end. so I sold them except for 1. I just got tired of having to track down guys not returning them after the week of use and a few guys stole the 9V battery. I by far had to easiest way to get access to a DD1 or CC1 and guys just tried screwing me over so you can thank those guys.

Pavelpardo
07-13-2014, 02:05 AM
Dang I have only seen one local guy on Craigslist who would turn any system for $100 using a dd1 so I thought I might as well buy one bit then again I will only use it once ....... Hopefully somebody will rent me one

cal
07-13-2014, 08:59 AM
see the problem in renting a unit is one the hassle of shipping and then if the unit comes back as working or has wear from guys throwing it around because it is a rental ? i have one i could possibly rent but need to know what would you actually pay for the rental ,how long and would you cover all shipping ? also the only way i would even consider it is to get the actual unit price up front mine is the HV UNIT
Grand Total $184.30
Subtotal $169.99
Shipping & Handling (Federal Express - Ground) $14.31

this quote is off smd site .
so once unit comes back if fully working condition and all parts are present as when it was shipped i will refund all minus the shipping fees both ways and the agreed rental price .

Pavelpardo
07-14-2014, 11:45 AM
Cal i would do that deal just give me a week for my new rca and HU to come in and I'll message you to work out a price

cal
07-14-2014, 12:10 PM
Cal i would do that deal just give me a week for my new rca and HU to come in and I'll message you to work out a price
sounds good