PDA

View Full Version : mostly for a question

drimmin
07-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Hi all. Im need to this forum and in need of something specific.

I ran across an old Punch 45 (original) at a yard Sale for $5 not working and scored. Used to have 2 of these back in the day and loved them. The reason for the post is that someone attempted a repair and things dont look quite right. I was wondering if anyone had detailed pictures of which transistor goes where. Looks like several are swapped and dont know which ones or why.

If anyone has some guts to snap a quick picture of, drop me a line. I would love to revive this old friend and show all the "cool kids" what they missed out on.

It nearly impossible to find a schematic or any kind reference pictures on the internets. Any help would be appreciated

gstokes
08-05-2014, 10:47 PM
Hi all. Im need to this forum and in need of something specific.

I ran across an old Punch 45 (original) at a yard Sale for $5 not working and scored. Used to have 2 of these back in the day and loved them. The reason for the post is that someone attempted a repair and things dont look quite right. I was wondering if anyone had detailed pictures of which transistor goes where. Looks like several are swapped and dont know which ones or why.

If anyone has some guts to snap a quick picture of, drop me a line. I would love to revive this old friend and show all the "cool kids" what they missed out on.

It nearly impossible to find a schematic or any kind reference pictures on the internets. Any help would be appreciated
welcome to CACO..

csu87
08-05-2014, 10:54 PM
welcome to CACO..

again with the misinformation. this is not caco :nono: