PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

DCiFound
05-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Hello all, im new and I figured I better introduce myself. I have been on forums for quite some time now. But this site seems a little confusing for a newbie to search for what I am looking for. As much as I like to read through all the BS posting with dead end threads. I figured it would be best kept here in my own personal thread.

Im looking for 4 awg by the foot wires in blue coated and clear coated and a 6 channel RCA cables(under 10'). I plan on doing the big 3 as well
Also, 12awg wires in either orange, green or purple non clear coated. I cant seem to find anything in those colors at my local auto parts store or audio store. All they sell is amp kits or a spool of 25', which is more than I need.

If anyone can direct me, with a link to the website or online store. I would be much appreciated

PS, please, no EGAY links...thank you

DCiFound
06-01-2014, 11:41 PM
I been looking at RCA cables and Im so confused on what Im looking at. All these numbers look jumble of spaghetti O's lol
When I was in high school, I just went to a local swap meet and got the cheapest shyt they had available. Didn't care how it looked or if they were the same color or not. Now that I am older Im looking for SQ.

Can someone give out some advice for a newbie?

DCiFound
06-05-2014, 09:55 PM
no one wants to help a noob?

Bigjohn2653
06-05-2014, 10:23 PM
Have you tried the classifieds under electrical ? There is always lots of people selling wire and rca s . You may try one of the vendors on there .

Vertex Audio
06-05-2014, 10:36 PM
no one wants to help a noob?

We have the wire and sell it by the foot, just not in the colors you are wanting.

DCiFound
06-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the tip

How about this info?

I been looking at RCA cables and Im so confused on what Im looking at. All these numbers look jumble of spaghetti O's lol
When I was in high school, I just went to a local swap meet and got the cheapest shyt they had available. Didn't care how it looked or if they were the same color or not. Now that I am older Im looking for SQ.

Can someone give out some advice for a newbie?

BoomTaco64
06-06-2014, 03:21 PM
check out knu koncepts wiring. they have some good stuff for sure..especially wiring...maybe @mylows10 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=mylows10) will have someting for you?