PDA

View Full Version : A/D/S PQ10 amp for sale.

slamtry
04-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Item(s) for Sale: PQ10

A/D/S PQ10 amp for sale

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good condition

Price:

$75 + shipping

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

michaellane
04-17-2014, 09:35 PM

A/D/S PQ10 amp for sale

Good condition

Price:

$75 + shipping

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).
I

PICS WITH USERNAME AND DATE. Why would anykne buy a amp from someone they dont know with no pics? I love older stuff lets get the pics before this thread is deleted for not following rules

michaellane
04-17-2014, 09:36 PM

A/D/S PQ10 amp for sale

Good condition

Price:

$75 + shipping

Item Pictures:
I

PICS WITH USERNAME AND DATE. Why would anykne buy a amp from someone they dont know with no pics? I love older stuff lets get the pics before this thread is deleted for not following rules

eg9
04-17-2014, 09:49 PM
Come on .............you have to post pics of old school goodness!

slamtry
04-17-2014, 11:17 PM
I would post a pic but I don't know how. I couldn't see anywhere to browse to the file on my computer.

Spooney
04-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Great little amps. I am running my front stage with one now . Would consider this one if I could see it

eg9
04-17-2014, 11:26 PM
I would post a pic but I don't know how. I couldn't see anywhere to browse to the file on my computer.

Photobucket?

eg9
04-17-2014, 11:27 PM
PM me a couple pics. At least One with your username and date and I'll post it for you..........

eg9
04-17-2014, 11:37 PM
Great little amps. I am running my front stage with one now . Would consider this one if I could see it

Spooney I'm not trying to get the amp, just trying to help the op with posting pics..........

Spooney
04-18-2014, 12:16 AM
Spooney I'm not trying to get the amp, just trying to help the op with posting pics..........

Heck they are great amps man. I wouldn't be mad if u decided to snag it.

slamtry
04-18-2014, 12:40 AM
So could anyone tell me how IU post a pic? Do I need to be some kind of long-standing member or something? And why do you suggest I write the date on it? Anyway, I put it on Ebay so if you want to see a pic you can look at the two I took of it there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141259799443?item=141259799443&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Go2Sleep
04-18-2014, 12:44 AM
So could anyone tell me how IU post a pic? Do I need to be some kind of long-standing member or something? And why do you suggest I write the date on it? Anyway, I put it on Ebay so if you want to see a pic you can look at the two I took of it there.

A D s PQ10 Old School Audiophile Car Amplifier | eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/141259799443?item=141259799443&viewitem=&vxp=mtr)

rules are the rules and Everyone must follow them.
no exceptions

Just close this thread and re-create one when you are able to meet all the requirments

Spooney
04-18-2014, 12:46 AM
She is in real nice shape man. Nicer than mine. Good luck with your sale.

nismos14
04-18-2014, 08:16 AM
read the ******* rules man.

slamtry
04-19-2014, 12:23 PM
Anyone interested in this cool old school classic? Bought it to go in my mid-90's BMW convertible but the install was beyond my skill level and I just gave up.

audiobaun
04-19-2014, 03:21 PM
Anyone interested in this cool old school classic? Bought it to go in my mid-90's BMW convertible but the install was beyond my skill level and I just gave up.

Id consider it with user name with the date and fresh pics.Im sure someone can sit with you and figure out how to place pics on here.I don't think its too difficult.Going to most likely not sell here with a low Post count and a 0% feedback without following the rules as everyonelse needed,to know that this is actualy within your procession .Follow the rules sir,or good luck on your sale on Ebay