PDA

View Full Version : Orion HCCA 12"d2 + Single side vented rhino lined enclosure + MMATS M1400.1D

zerocarpileup
04-01-2014, 11:48 PM
So I'm trying to get rid of my system to start a new build from scratch. I'm thinking the box and sub should be a local sale due to shipping but willing to ship if buyer eats the shipping cost. Shipping from Chicago.

I have a a rebuilt Orion HCCA 12" dual 2 ohm. The original was a grey cone dual 4ohm and was in good condition before the swap. I purchased a brand new dual 2ohm black series re-cone kit and successfully reconed it myself about 6 months ago. Still have the original recone box.

It's sitting in a single side ported enclosure that was originally prefabbed but had to some custom work done to widen the subwoofer opening to accommodate the larger HCCA. It has been sanded down and sprayed with multiple coats of truck bed liner. Also it has custom terminals made from steel bolts and wing nuts. Box was made at ATREND in Elk Grove Village IL. This box is super solid, I forget the dimension and port frequency though.

Finally, the MMATS M1400.1D one of my favorite amplifier brands. I can't seem to get away from these super efficient USA made amps. Pushes the HCCA with ease. Never gets warm nor dims my lights. Mind you, I have no aftermarket alternators or batteries. Full stock in my 2007 Mercedes Benz S550. This amp has been babied and had been running at 1ohn the whole time. Not many hours of use. Was bolted down with plenty of rubber washers to absorb any jarring impacts from driving.

I'm not really sure what I want for all of it or separate. I know I was the original buyer of all the subwoofer and box, second owner of the amp. Send some offers to my inbox. Will post user name when I get home from work.

zerocarpileup
04-01-2014, 11:54 PM
Trying to upload more pics but having trouble doing so from my ipad.

zerocarpileup
04-11-2014, 12:44 AM
Ttt