PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Guys!

irish carbomb
03-29-2014, 02:11 PM
Wanted to drop in and say hello. I have some ?s and I bet you all have answers. My vehicle is a 2011 Ram 2500 crew cab diesel. I'm beginning to build ideas and ready to upgrade my factory setup. So, if any of you members have a ram truck or suggestions for me. I appreciate the help.
carbomb

jasonbillnelson
03-29-2014, 02:27 PM
Net Audio from Witchita Falls, Texas does custom underseat subwoofer boxes for RAM Trucks. We had a dual 8 ported box made by him for my friends 08 RAM 2500 Crew Cab.

irish carbomb
03-29-2014, 02:35 PM
Jason, thank you for your service! My father is a USAF vet. That's how I ended up in WA State (Fairchild AFB). I've talked to the Net Audio guy. Nice fella. He can't get the brown carpet. It's annoying. I would like to buy one, but.

jasonbillnelson
03-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Thanks man. I play hockey with a Major that just came from Fairchild. But, I wouldn't worry about the carpet all that much man. If you're looking for the bass and an underseat box...his custom fiberglass/wood underseat boxes are legit. Pricey, but legit. Other guys on here could do underseat boxes as well but you'll probably have to look at forward firing 8's, 10's at most. Depends what you're going for.