PDA

View Full Version : Oz Audio Matrix Elite 10 N

lex2674
03-26-2014, 05:50 PM
Oz audio matrix Elite 10 NIB, ***BUT*** have rubbing voice coils. They are the 10.4 version with 2 1/2 inch voice coils. As far as I know they can be reconed. I am looking into it right now through TeamPSI and they say they won't do anything under 2.4" so it can be done, I just don't really have the time to wait on this and am wanting some dc level 3's, psi plat 2 or sundown SA's. I currently have 2 sundown e10's in a custom built box at 2 cuft after displacement tuned to 35hz. So, I am willing to sell these for $150.00 for both obo plus shipping. Look them up online, these are some **** subwoofers and weigh about 30lbs a piece, not too shaby for 10's. HMU for pics as I am at work and cannot post from here.

I am new on this site and realize that is not great since no references. I will make sure that everything is done in the utmost professional matter, we can figure something out.

lex2674
03-27-2014, 11:01 AM
bump...I will post pictures after work today. Can anyone atleast point me in the right direction to get these reconed? They are great sq subs with the right amount of spl from what I hear and want them to at least go to a good home...