PDA

View Full Version : Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2

bradfordsmith
03-26-2014, 12:55 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 Digital Signal Processor with OEM integration capabilities

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Good but used conditions, minor scuffs but nothing that affects functionality of the unit.
Comes with all original items included in the box (cables, ect.) + I'll include a Palm Pilot with the unit. This lets you tune your system inside the car rather than Rockford computer program which most likely would need to be done outside of the car.

Auto equalization with auto sum capability
6-channel high-level input
6-channel RCA level inputs (FR/FL/RR/RL/Center/Sub)
Independent 31-band EQ for Front Left and Front Right
Independent 27-band EQ for Rear Left and Rear Right
27-band EQ for Center
10-band subwoofer equalizer
6-channel HP/LP/BP/AP adjustable crossover
Up to 5 feet of delay (time alignment) per channel in 2 inch increments (subwoofer excluded)
Bluetooth™ Connectivity (via compatible mobile device)
Auxiliary RCA input with 31-band adjustable eq
Remote programmable master volume/aux volume control

Price:

$250 + Ship (paypal 4% on me)

(Or trade for a high end head unit)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping from Birmingham AL - I'll ship anywhere your willing to pay to have it shipped too :)

I haven't had a chance to grab pictures yet but i will asap
I just figured I'd throw the ad up first to see if there is any immediate interest.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

mclerico83
03-26-2014, 05:58 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 Digital Signal Processor with OEM integration capabilities

Good but used conditions, minor scuffs but nothing that affects functionality of the unit.
Comes with all original items included in the box (cables, ect.) + I'll include a Palm Pilot with the unit. This lets you tune your system inside the car rather than Rockford computer program which most likely would need to be done outside of the car.

27-band EQ for Center
Up to 5 feet of delay (time alignment) per channel in 2 inch increments (subwoofer excluded)

Price:

Shipping from Birmingham AL - I'll ship anywhere your willing to pay to have it shipped too :)

I just figured I'd throw the ad up first to see if there is any immediate interest.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

pm sent

mclerico83
03-30-2014, 05:45 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

27-band EQ for Center

Price:

Item Pictures:

money ready just waiting on picture i will send money now

danny1mmafan
04-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Is this still available??? Or sold??