PDA

View Full Version : Could use a hand designing a box for SSA Zcon's, literally >.<

Hunter0811
03-18-2014, 09:51 AM
Well I have a pair of SSA Zcon 15d1's ready to go on around 3500RMS (as a pair), and had originally planned to experiment with a C-Pillar wall just for giggles. However I have injured both hands recently and am looking at doing something less labor intensive until I'm back up to speed again. I'm hoping for some input or recommendations for a box that will fit in the cargo area of my Jimmy (Old body style). Available space is 29Hx38Wx32D (to the tailgate). I've seen mixed opinions on how much airspace these drivers like, so I'm hoping someone can give some first hand experience. Electrical for now is a DC 300amp alt and one Odyssey AGM. I've designed a few between BassBox 6 and Torres, but I'm no enclosure expert. This is a daily driver that I use mostly for Rock, Country, Dubstep, Decaf, etc.Thanks for any input fellas, I'd like to have it all together in time for the Lockhart Memorial in VA on April 19th/20th

akadj
03-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Well I have a pair of SSA Zcon 15d1's ready to go on around 3500RMS (as a pair), and had originally planned to experiment with a C-Pillar wall just for giggles. However I have injured both hands recently and am looking at doing something less labor intensive until I'm back up to speed again. I'm hoping for some input or recommendations for a box that will fit in the cargo area of my Jimmy (Old body style). Available space is 29Hx38Wx32D (to the tailgate). I've seen mixed opinions on how much airspace these drivers like, so I'm hoping someone can give some first hand experience. Electrical for now is a DC 300amp alt and one Odyssey AGM. I've designed a few between BassBox 6 and Torres, but I'm no enclosure expert. This is a daily driver that I use mostly for Rock, Country, Dubstep, Decaf, etc.Thanks for any input fellas, I'd like to have it all together in time for the Lockhart Memorial in VA on April 19th/20th

What's your email, I'll send it to you