PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Amp Repair

gtstangrunner
03-02-2014, 02:27 PM
Hey all sorry if I missed any requests from a post I put out there a while back in regards to repairing amplifiers in the Arizona valley. If anyone out there is in need of quality amp repair from someone you can trust I would love the opportunity to earn your business and trust. My goal is to grow from more of a grassroots means and I can't do that without satisfied customers giving their feedback about my services. I have repaired and sold 100's of amps in the valley so if you need my help shoot me an email or
even better text me at 330-550-3704. Thanks everybody

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Mass Car Audio
03-02-2014, 07:13 PM
Seeing your a new user with no feedback and only 2 posts, I'd be surprised if anyone would send their amp to you. There has been a lot of shady "amplifier repair shops" on this site and a lot of them just ripped everyone off.

Good luck man.

hispls
03-02-2014, 07:43 PM
Hey all sorry if I missed any requests from a post I put out there a while back in regards to repairing amplifiers in the Arizona valley. If anyone out there is in need of quality amp repair from someone you can trust I would love the opportunity to earn your business and trust. My goal is to grow from more of a grassroots means and I can't do that without satisfied customers giving their feedback about my services. I have repaired and sold 100's of amps in the valley so if you need my help shoot me an email or
even better text me at 330-550-3704. Thanks everybody

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Lots of guys got badly burned in the past from new amp repair guys.

IMO your best bet would be to buy some broken amps, fix them, then sell them and build a reputation that way. If you're really serious, pay to be a vendor here and start a sub-forum where you document what amps you buy, how you repair, then offer them for sale. I'd say you'll need a bit of a reputation before people will gamble on you with anything worthwhile.

Mass Car Audio
03-02-2014, 08:01 PM
I buy blown amps off this site and repair them, but usually do not sell them online. Then I don't have to deal with shipping and it's easier for people to trust me if I sell to local people.

masterp3864
03-03-2014, 12:14 AM
Yes they are right you have a lot of rip off on here.. But for the most part you have good people on here .. So it really would be in your best interest to build up client tail.. So people won't think you are a rip off like ARC amp repair center.. And good luck..

d77543020
03-03-2014, 12:30 AM
to many of these guys come and go to many to name,but it will always be that one willing to ship his amp to a stranger,to the op start local you can make some good money that way

gtstangrunner
03-05-2014, 07:20 PM
I can totally understand the hesitation and concern. Luckily a few guys from the site said they will give me a chance to earn some credibility on the site. I love repairing amplifiers and would never think of ripping anyone off. This is something I enjoy doing and work a 9-5 as a mid level Manager so no real need for me to steal anything. I do know not everyone is honest so like I said I totally get it and understand. Once the amps that are on the way make it to me and I repair them, hopefully they will jump on and vouch for me so I can earn everyone's trust and respect.

d77543020
03-05-2014, 11:13 PM
I can totally understand the hesitation and concern. Luckily a few guys from the site said they will give me a chance to earn some credibility on the site. I love repairing amplifiers and would never think of ripping anyone off. This is something I enjoy doing and work a 9-5 as a mid level Manager so no real need for me to steal anything. I do know not everyone is honest so like I said I totally get it and understand. Once the amps that are on the way make it to me and I repair them, hopefully they will jump on and vouch for me so I can earn everyone's trust and respect.don't take on more then you can handle that's what did a lot of these repair guys in

Pearson
03-06-2014, 12:03 AM
I'd be willing to send you my hifi 1000.1d for you to look at and maybe fix.

I'm not using it and it's just taking up space in my garage. Let me know if you're interested in some business.

bgowdy31
03-06-2014, 12:19 AM
don't take on more then you can handle that's what did a lot of these repair guys in

this....

allauto6293
03-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Ive got 2 4ch. U can look at and we can document everything on here

Nutdawg651
03-06-2014, 08:36 AM
Got an old rf punch I'd like you to have a go at it should be fun for you after you hear the story pm me

gtstangrunner
03-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the advice. I have been surrounded by amps before and felt a bit overwhelmed and of course my wife didn't help that situation at all. I learned after that to set better expectations and communicate more with my customers about my current workload. I do appreciate the advice.

gtstangrunner
03-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Shoot me a text so we can work out the logistics. Would be happy to take a look at them and get them repaired. 330-550-3704