PDA

View Full Version : Baskets

Booming
02-27-2014, 10:42 AM
I have a pair of 10" Sundown Zv2's that I'm wanting to recone to 12's. Should I be looking for anything specific in a basket for these motors or will most 12" baskets work with them? And do you all have an 12" baskets in the "yard sale" that would work for this?

sundownz
02-28-2014, 09:08 AM
I have a pair of 10" Sundown Zv2's that I'm wanting to recone to 12's. Should I be looking for anything specific in a basket for these motors or will most 12" baskets work with them? And do you all have an 12" baskets in the "yard sale" that would work for this?

They have a standard bolt pattern -- so pretty much any 12-spoke would work on them, and most standard 4-spokes (just not 4-spokes from the SA series), or even our newly tooled frames.

I have a ton of used frames in stock that I haven't listed for sale yet. You could hit me up by e-mail at [email protected]

Booming
03-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Has there been any decisions made on the used frames? I ordered my recones with the intentions of getting a pair of these. I've sent an email (I understand you're very busy and I'm not trying to be pushy!) just haven't heard anything back on how or when i can order some of them.