PDA

View Full Version : NNBS build

07Seirra
02-23-2014, 04:07 AM
I got tired of stock bose so decided to build a new systems. I've been running subs with stock hu but sound quality is not very good. I currently have 2 type s 10s powered by a MRX-M55 sealed in a sub thump box. So for the upgrade I have on order and hopefully here by the end of the week is type s components for front and rear doors 4 channel mrx-f35, appradio3 hu with PAC harness and knukonceptz amp kit. I am still debating on doing sound deadening since budget is pretty much done. I am just trying to make a good sounding system for now..maybe later i will build a ported box for subs if more bass is needed. Please let me no what u guys think about new setup any advice Is appreciated. I will be posting pics of install as soon as packages arrive.

bbeljefe
02-23-2014, 09:15 AM
I would deaden the doors before I spent any money at all on new speakers. Nothing is going to sound great in a tin can. ;-)

07Seirra
02-23-2014, 06:31 PM
I found some dynamat xtreme bulk pack for about 140.00 shipped. This should be enough to do my doors. I no dynamat is a little over priced but want to do it right the first time. I have been doing a lot of research and there is a lot of different products out there but never used any. So if there is a better product for around the same price please let me know.

07Seirra
02-24-2014, 08:10 PM
26547243Packages coming in finally coming. Still need amp and PAC wiring kit...I also went to local shop today and got some deadening. They only sold stinger. I got the stinger expert bulk pack should be enough to do all 4 doors. Here's some pics of what came in.26547242