PDA

View Full Version : Speaker Trouble

princedylan101
02-20-2014, 01:30 PM
So I have a PolkAudio PA660 with 4 kenwood speakers in my car. My radio is a pioneer DEH-X6600BT. In my car only my front two speakers actually play music, the back two only play bass. I would like all of my speakers to play music. I've been messing with the stuff for awhile now and I can't figure anything out. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bradl79
02-20-2014, 01:51 PM
U may have the channels 3 and 4 set on low pass filter, change it to full or hpf on ur amp also make sure the crossover settings are set properly to where u do want to play higher frequency also if ur head unit can control freq make sure u are nor cutting off the highs

princedylan101
02-20-2014, 05:19 PM
U may have the channels 3 and 4 set on low pass filter, change it to full or hpf on ur amp also make sure the crossover settings are set properly to where u do want to play higher frequency also if ur head unit can control freq make sure u are nor cutting off the highs

I messed around with the amp and radio for a bit, and now I can just barely hear music in the rear speakers.

bradl79
02-20-2014, 05:25 PM
Can u take a pick of ur amp where u set ur gains