PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Brandon and Scott

mylows10
02-19-2014, 02:41 PM
These babies are going in on Sunday will be getting 2 more for the build later I hope 26547167 we were very happy with the way Theresa's gzpa 4000 had done at autorama. It's a beast for sure

Brandon@GZUSA
02-20-2014, 03:13 AM
Jim, I am glad that you and Theresa are enjoying the Ground Zero products. In time, more people will share that same enjoyment. Autorama was a blast, the interest we generated by being there was well worth the drive and cost. If all goes well, we will sponsor a few more shows this year. Thanks again for inviting me.
Brandon

Scott@GZUSA
02-20-2014, 04:01 PM
:thumbupw:

jrdnhsnbrg
02-20-2014, 04:06 PM
:thumbupw:

Do you guys have a webpage with all your equipment?

mylows10
02-20-2014, 04:09 PM
Jim, I am glad that you and Theresa are enjoying the Ground Zero products. In time, more people will share that same enjoyment. Autorama was a blast, the interest we generated by being there was well worth the drive and cost. If all goes well, we will sponsor a few more shows this year. Thanks again for inviting me.
Brandon

Any time man hope to see both you guys at more shows looks like we have 2 shows in salinas on April 5th and 6th. Tell Donnie to show up and bring his wife. I got room for them at my place. So he can hit both shows

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

Good guy here Brandon and Scott

Scott@GZUSA
02-20-2014, 04:24 PM

Ground Zero Usa - Subwoofer, Amplifier, Subwoofer Amplifier (http://WWW.GroundZeroUSA.com) is ours. It reflects all of the products we currently have here in the states. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a pm or email to Scott@GroundZeroUSA.com