PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer AVH-p4450 video through Iphone

ash_bhai
02-13-2014, 10:40 PM
Hello all, This is my first post on the forum so here it goes. I hope I find an answer to this one.
I have just recently got the above head unit installed on a Nissan Qashqai 2013. Radio, Bluetooth hands free and DVD works perfectly. I also connected the CD-IU201V cable as shown on the manual (Pg. 82). I am however not getting any video on the screen. I am not able to get the appmode working either. The iphone is detected but only sound/ music is working. while playing videos, the iphone shows that it is connected to a TV, however no video on the screen only audio. Pls pls pls...Any help will be really appreciated.

basswiigee
02-13-2014, 10:46 PM
think it only works through av cords............ video cord is yellow.......

ash_bhai
02-18-2014, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the help. There was a ipod cable supplied with the unit which I have connected as the manual says. I am getting Audio but no video.

Side Show
02-19-2014, 02:30 AM
try a diff model ipod, I no they changed the pin configuration. or just call pioneer and ask them, they'll no

ash_bhai
02-20-2014, 11:01 PM
THIS IS SOLVED.. As it turned out the stereo cable was plugged into the wrong jack by the installer. It was connected to IR out instead of AUX out. Once I conencted this it all works fine, :)

Thanks a lot for all you guys help! I really appreciate it.

Side Show
02-20-2014, 11:51 PM
no wukkers

mattyb425
02-27-2014, 12:51 PM
Hello all, This is my first post on the forum so here it goes. I hope I find an answer to this one.
I have just recently got the above head unit installed on a Nissan Qashqai 2013. Radio, Bluetooth hands free and DVD works perfectly. I also connected the CD-IU201V cable as shown on the manual (Pg. 82). I am however not getting any video on the screen. I am not able to get the appmode working either. The iphone is detected but only sound/ music is working. while playing videos, the iphone shows that it is connected to a TV, however no video on the screen only audio. Pls pls pls...Any help will be really appreciated.

what model iphone do you have? i have the pioneer avh 5500bhs and if your using the iphone 5, the deck needs a system update out of the box for video playback to work properly, i believe its the same with most new pioneer decks as well.....probaaly should have read the other posts in this thread and i would have know the problem was solved...whoops lol