PDA

View Full Version : Calling out LuckyDerDer

MrFoca
02-13-2014, 07:08 PM
Ok Monday Feb 3 I sent paypal for the AQ 18. It's been almost 11 days and no Tracking # or nothing bro. What's the deal here. You took over a week to " FIND " a box and said Monday the 10th it would be shipped out. I gave you till Wed to send a PM asking about shipping info. I want to know If the sub has been shipped or not ? If not Refund my money.

I think I have been pretty patient in this whole matter, But enough is enough.

bgowdy31
02-13-2014, 07:09 PM
Ok Monday Feb 3 I sent paypal for the AQ 18. It's been almost 11 days and no Tracking # or nothing bro. What's the deal here. You took over a week to " FIND " a box and said Monday the 10th it would be shipped out. I gave you till Wed to send a PM asking about shipping info. I want to know If the sub has been shipped or not ? If not Refund my money.

I think I have been pretty patient in this whole matter, But enough is enough.

this may help you out alittle ...... LuckyDerDer;

supereikenator
02-13-2014, 07:12 PM
Sigh...again. I really hope this all works out.

MrFoca
02-13-2014, 07:18 PM
he has text me back. Sub is still not shipped. We are talking, But I'm far from happy about all of this. I hate to put someone on blast I really do. but come on. Death in the family I can understand.

MrFoca
02-13-2014, 07:24 PM
Said the sub will be out tomorrow & I will get tracking # So for now I'll wait.

CRXBMPN
02-13-2014, 07:27 PM
he flaked on me and stopped responding to pm's, we couldn't get a trade worked out and it looks like that was for the best.
good luck with your transaction

kramer_212
02-13-2014, 07:29 PM
MrFoca
02-13-2014, 07:32 PM
he flaked on me and stopped responding to pm's, we couldn't get a trade worked out and it looks like that was for the best.
good luck with your transaction

I spoke with him, He says it was just a big mix up. said tracking will be provided tomorrow. I really don't like to bash or call someone out, not in my nature to do so.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

Post what ?

kramer_212
02-13-2014, 08:29 PM
post count +2

whitedragon551
02-13-2014, 09:05 PM
I spoke with him, He says it was just a big mix up. said tracking will be provided tomorrow. I really don't like to bash or call someone out, not in my nature to do so.[COLOR="Silver"]

Id like to know where the mix up was. You sent money, he said he would ship and didnt when he said he would.

murph
02-13-2014, 09:05 PM
If you ever watch the weather it's snowing heavy on the east coast. It really hasn't been that long give it a little more time beore you flip out and get your ******* in a knot.

whitedragon551
02-13-2014, 09:06 PM
If you ever watch the weather it's snowing heavy on the east coast. It really hasn't been that long give it a little more time beore you flip out and get your ******* in a knot.

Oh please. No more snow than whats fallen before. Even the multiple polar vortex's were weak sauce.

MrFoca
02-13-2014, 09:12 PM

Dude go get bent. 11 days. If it was 4 or 5 ok I'm a workable person.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Id like to know where the mix up was. You sent money, he said he would ship and didnt when he said he would.

If you want I can text you to explain. I don't need bozo the clown to chime in with his BS.

bradl79
02-13-2014, 09:17 PM
I agree a week is always unacceptable without contact

Mass Car Audio
02-13-2014, 09:58 PM
Another clown scammer Wtf

whitedragon551
02-13-2014, 10:00 PM
Another clown scammer Wtf

Yup. Sad its come to this, but 1 mod (me) cant keep track of every for sale, wtt, wtb thread created. If people would quit making offers in threads with no pictures per the rules this wouldnt be such an issue.

Pearson
02-13-2014, 10:17 PM
I've dealt with MrFoca recently. He sent payment quickly and stayed in touch during the whole transaction. If he says there's an issue, i'll be on his side. Sorry you're dealing with a ****** situation man.

Obviously not everything has been explained yet but hopefully LuckyDerDer makes everything right.

MrFoca
02-13-2014, 10:26 PM
I've dealt with MrFoca recently. He sent payment quickly and stayed in touch during the whole transaction. If he says there's an issue, i'll be on his side. Sorry you're dealing with a ****** situation man.

Obviously not everything has been explained yet but hopefully LuckyDerDer makes everything right.

Thanks man. It's cool, He said tomorrow he will ship so I'm good till then. There is more we talked about over text, But to keep his business personal I will not say nothing.

michaellane
02-13-2014, 10:28 PM
Oh please. No more snow than whats fallen before. Even the multiple polar vortex's were weak sauce.

I want ur number :(

MrFoca
02-13-2014, 10:30 PM
I want ur number :(

HAHA I don't have it. meant to say PM lol.

michaellane
02-13-2014, 10:43 PM
HAHA I don't have it. meant to say PM lol.

Lmao I was mad jelly

michaellane
02-13-2014, 10:44 PM
We need a post limit for sellers. U gotta have this many post before u can sell or something

MrFoca
02-13-2014, 10:50 PM
We need a post limit for sellers. U gotta have this many post before u can sell or something

My old SRT forum did. believe it was 100 0r 150 posts.

michaellane
02-13-2014, 11:21 PM
Yup. Sad its come to this, but 1 mod (me) cant keep track of every for sale, wtt, wtb thread created. If people would quit making offers in threads with no pictures per the rules this wouldnt be such an issue.

Make me a mod of the classifieds.

MrFoca
02-13-2014, 11:29 PM

There ya go.

michaellane
02-14-2014, 07:13 AM
There ya go.

Wont happen because I caused chaos here a few times. Lol. ***** though I just wanna watch for sale threads

whitedragon551
02-14-2014, 07:26 AM

Goob would have to do that and all the other mods would have to approve it.

pickup1
02-14-2014, 07:27 AM
Wow,your seller started a thread on me about not getting his $20 items,when they were already delivered...what a douche...

michaellane
02-14-2014, 07:30 AM
Goob would have to do that and all the other mods would have to approve it.

Make it happen bro. You know id run that section with an iron fist. But yeah for real just mention it to however if you could really use the help with for sales.

murph
02-14-2014, 10:13 AM
Leave it to pm's.

CRXBMPN
02-15-2014, 07:47 PM
any word yet on the outcome?

MrFoca
02-15-2014, 07:53 PM
He hit me up and gave tracking info. Just waiting on it to arrive that's all.

PolkSDA
02-16-2014, 11:33 AM

Seriously? Weather does not prevent someone from getting to their computer and typing "Sorry for the delay in shipping, but we've been hit by N inches of snow. I hope to get to the post office by xxxxxxx" or "I'm having trouble locating a box large enough, but I'll get this out to you on xxxxxxx. My apologies for the inconvenience."

Real life happens to everyone... but it's how you handle it in terms of maturity and keeping your buyer in the loop with timely communications that earns your marks (good or bad) as a seller.

MrFoca
02-16-2014, 11:40 AM
Seriously? Weather does not prevent someone from getting to their computer and typing "Sorry for the delay in shipping, but we've been hit by N inches of snow. I hope to get to the post office by xxxxxxx" or "I'm having trouble locating a box large enough, but I'll get this out to you on xxxxxxx. My apologies for the inconvenience."

Real life happens to everyone... but it's how you handle it in terms of maturity and keeping your buyer in the loop with timely communications that earns your marks (good or bad) as a seller.

I know buddy. As his statement has no merit, due to seeing where I live at. In MD where 20+ inches came through lol. Show's I pay him no mind at all.

So far through text the communication has been better, Not on here to slam anyone, Just wanted to know what was going on. As I think anyone else would of also.

murph
02-16-2014, 01:38 PM
I know buddy. As his statement has no merit, due to seeing where I live at. In MD where 20+ inches came through lol. Show's I pay him no mind at all.

So far through text the communication has been better, Not on here to slam anyone, Just wanted to know what was going on. As I think anyone else would of also.

Well all of this "let's make this issue public to the site" stuff is getting ridiculous. If the issue gets to a point like this contact a mod and file a paypal claim if need be. **** happens so sometimes deals just aren't handled the best they can be. When an issue hits that next teir then it is IMHO ok to post calling out the seller or buyer. One call out that ends up being just miscommunication can scar the other on here for selling and buying.

MrFoca
02-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Well all of this "let's make this issue public to the site" stuff is getting ridiculous. If the issue gets to a point like this contact a mod and file a paypal claim if need be. **** happens so sometimes deals just aren't handled the best they can be. When an issue hits that next teir then it is IMHO ok to post calling out the seller or buyer. One call out that ends up being just miscommunication can scar the other on here for selling and buying.

Ok. I did speak with a MOD before calling him out. I asked what I should do & he said post something. So Like I said before not everyone knows the whole entire story. I asked him for a refund, I was told If I did go through paypal to refund he would just enter a tracking # and case would be closed ? Sounds right to me, Again so that's 2 things you assumed I did not do. Is there anymore I can prove you wrong on again ???????????????

I posted this cause I'm sure people know him on a personal level, and could contact him. no where do you see me trashing him into the ground and acting like a kid about it. In fact I got a tracking label that was created so far, nothing has shipped. I think I am being decent about this whole matter. As I said to him once the sub arrives I will ask for this to be deleted. Just wish he could of kept in contact and let me know what was going on with shipping & other issues that we spoke about.

whitedragon551
02-16-2014, 11:45 PM

He did contact a mod and yes I told him to post this.

This isnt located in the negative feedback section. In the event that a post is made and its handled by maturity on both ends and it doesnt get messy then there wont be any scarring of names. Its when one party gets their ******* in a bunch and handles the situation like a baby it scars a name.

MrFoca
02-19-2014, 02:26 PM
Sub came in today. Everything is good. No hard feelings towards Lucky, Just seemed to have communication problems with this sale. But it's over and everything Is good.

Mods can close.