PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D

chvse_esvhc
02-03-2014, 05:07 PM
Item(s) for Sale:
FS: Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D

Item(s) Description/Condition:
Mechanically: 9.8/10 Been ran conservatively its whole life. Purchased it brand new. Ran on good voltage always. Plays like a CHAMP. Never shuts off. Never overheats.

Cosmetically 9/10 just minor things here and there. Little scratch, little ding. All just from installation... ALWAYS been handled carefully.

One of the dials on the settings side is chipped.. I believe it is the Subsonic Filter. I will double check after work. It is missing a little piece of the dial you turn. Still turns perfectly. I'll post a picture of that after work as well.

It is about 6 months old. Comes with all original packaging.

Price:

$525 SHIPPED. Priced to sell. I need the $ as I'm buying an NS-1v2. Sad to let it go..

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

No trades. No haggling. Just cash.

I have only sold ONE item before through the forums... and here is the feedback that was left from that transaction.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/588393-seller-chvse_esvhc.html

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

raptor727
02-03-2014, 07:04 PM
That is one monster aero port!! Glws and awesome price

chvse_esvhc
02-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Thanks man! 11" on the port! This is sold. I'll change the status now.