PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED Stinger HPM3 20ft RCA cable new in box.

gentlejax
01-31-2014, 03:08 PM
Item(s) for Sale:Stinger HPM3 20ft cables

[U]Item(s) Description/Condition:NEW IN BOX

[U]Price:$20 shipped each . I have 2 of them

[U]Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

[U]Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

gentlejax
02-01-2014, 08:15 AM
will include a free fuse holder with each pair...I have to find the cover but they are blade style fuse holders. 1 in 2 out ....I used them to split my main power ground from 1 to 2 line for my amps.

NASTY08IMPALA
02-01-2014, 08:17 AM
How are these still here ?? They should be gone ..they are awesome rcas ppl look them up they are triple shielded and have compression fittings ..i run 3 sets of them ..snag these up guys ...glws

gentlejax
02-01-2014, 09:15 AM
How are these still here ?? They should be gone ..they are awesome rcas ppl look them up they are triple shielded and have compression fittings ..i run 3 sets of them ..snag these up guys ...glws

hey thanks...to be honest I was told they were good and I havnt taken them out of box. they look nice and I was told they were nice. I have seen prices online over $100 for this exact set. they are much nicer than what is in the car now but I bought some others also ....but now I dont know which is nicer. I havnt got the others yet...

you make me want to open one up and check it out

gentlejax
02-02-2014, 12:34 PM
bump...you guys need more pics or something?

gentlejax
02-03-2014, 07:33 AM
monday ugh

gentlejax
02-03-2014, 11:07 AM
I'm going to open 1 up today and take more pics

gentlejax
02-03-2014, 01:53 PM
they appear to be cat5 cable from the size and they are covered by some type of jacket that is not just cheap silicone. almost a metal feel to it but I am sure its not. box says open mesh

gentlejax
02-03-2014, 02:33 PM
ok lets try this.....

I have 5 pair of Tsunami RTP 10.9 20ft Competition series rca cables. they are also new but not in the retail packages cause I didnt want to pay for packages ...they are also new and cat5 but they have different jackets.

need to sell all 5 of them or the stingers and some of the tsunami. since I have not sold these stingers yet the Tsunami may be cheaper.

Tsunami RTP 10.9 20ft. $15 shipped each.

Features

20' Male to Male 2-Ch. RCA Audio Cable
Advanced twisted pair noise canceling technology
Low diaelectric inner jackets provide outstanding performance
Black cotton outer covering adds durability and visual appeal
Distinctive RCA barrel design with channel identification band
Highly flexible design structure for ease of installation
Maintains total performance in show and competition systems