PDA

View Full Version : Smallest 500 rms amp ever, Elf Audio

Bassmonkey
01-29-2014, 01:34 PM
Item(s) for Sale: bad a s s little 500 rms beast.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new in box, used for a week to insure it's working got it in a trade but I run bigger power so it's useless to me. Cool little amp none the less. I just have no need for it

Length: 8"
Width: 5"
Height: 1.65"

Basically imagine 3 DVD cases stacked on top of each other, that's how little this amp is.

Here is the Best, Smallest, most powerful Elf Audio Class D mini Amp: Class D One Channel Micro-Technology

ONE OHM STABLE

RMS Power @ 13.8 VDC
200 x 1 @ 4 Ohms
340 x 1 @ 2 Ohms
500 x 1 @ 1 Ohm
Minimum Speaker Impedance 1 Ohm
THD Distortion 0.1%
IMD Distortion 0.1%
Input Sensitivity 0.1V ~ +2V
Input Impedance 20K
Signal to Noise Ratio 85dB
Gain Control 0.1V~+2V
Low Pass Filter 40Hz-180Hz
Bass Boost 0dB ~ +9dB
Fuse Rating 40A
8 Gauge Terminals

Price:

The pics cant capture how small it really is.

You could hide one of these anywhere and power a sub well where no other amp could fit. Behind panels, obv under seats, below dashes.

$200 shipped (and no these are no inflated specs, ELF rates their amps accurately and share the same buildhouse as the arc audio minis)

So you know, arc sued Elf so they could not sell the same mini amps as them in America (elf was selling them for much less and they were proven identical) Most of you on here know about Arc and how expensive their amps are. Snag this up for cheap and you have a $800+ amp

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

USPS

Item Pictures:

Will have a username pic up later today sorry I didn't read the rules till just now:/ forgive me for I am a newb to this site lol

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/hhawksqb1/2986BB4B-D86E-4548-A534-74B980186C19_zpsshffv7q6.jpg (http://s261.photobucket.com/user/hhawksqb1/media/2986BB4B-D86E-4548-A534-74B980186C19_zpsshffv7q6.jpg.html)

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/hhawksqb1/D3314CEB-A85F-489A-8E8F-B4CE7B22D2A2_zpssra8k29f.jpg (http://s261.photobucket.com/user/hhawksqb1/media/D3314CEB-A85F-489A-8E8F-B4CE7B22D2A2_zpssra8k29f.jpg.html)

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii58/hhawksqb1/D0CE4F17-228E-4A21-856A-1E9D32385F56_zpsxpvuivjq.jpg (http://s261.photobucket.com/user/hhawksqb1/media/D0CE4F17-228E-4A21-856A-1E9D32385F56_zpsxpvuivjq.jpg.html)

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

regizzle
01-29-2014, 02:05 PM
I know what board this is :)

Its the same board as my Crossfire C3-501 i have for sale.
these amps put out power. great footprint and tons of power for how small they are.

Good luck with sale my friend!

JL Audio
01-29-2014, 08:45 PM
i'll give you 85 shipped... that's what they normally go for when you can find them.. and I also own one of the only other ones on the forums.. and paid slightly less than that for it. This is also the old model.
Let me know... not trying to be a douche, simply explaining you won't get the asking for it when they've sold for much less ( people search the forums prior to attempting to buy ) normally.

also you need username/date in your pics or thread to 10+ refs or thread will get deleted though you already know this.. I am stating it again so you won't forget.

also you semi copied this post lol:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/510434-fs-smallest-500-watt-rms-mono-amp-ever-elf-audio.html

Huge2na
01-29-2014, 09:28 PM
i'll give you 85 shipped... that's what they normally go for when you can find them.. and I also own one of the only other ones on the forums.. and paid slightly less than that for it. This is also the old model.
Let me know... not trying to be a douche, simply explaining you won't get the asking for it when they've sold for much less ( people search the forums prior to attempting to buy ) normally.

also you need username/date in your pics or thread to 10+ refs or thread will get deleted though you already know this.. I am stating it again so you won't forget.

also you semi copied this post lol:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/510434-fs-smallest-500-watt-rms-mono-amp-ever-elf-audio.html

Well I guess you don't follow the rules either?

- Post dumping will not be tolerated. Any post dumping will result in a 7 day ban. No warnings.

- Positive comments such as 'GLWS' are at the discretion of the seller. If the seller does not want comments unrelated to a transaction, even positive ones, they must specify it in the ad. Otherwise, non harassing comments are allowed. If a poster is unsure his comment will be viewed as harassing, dont post it.

- If you are not interested in the item DO NOT post whether they need to post pictures and what not. Doing this will result in a 2 day ban. Report the thread if it breaks a rule.

Yes you are being a douche, without even trying. lol:

I semi copied this post

eg9
01-29-2014, 09:46 PM
Well I guess you don't follow the rules either?

- Post dumping will not be tolerated. Any post dumping will result in a 7 day ban. No warnings.

- Positive comments such as 'GLWS' are at the discretion of the seller. If the seller does not want comments unrelated to a transaction, even positive ones, they must specify it in the ad. Otherwise, non harassing comments are allowed. If a poster is unsure his comment will be viewed as harassing, dont post it.

- If you are not interested in the item DO NOT post whether they need to post pictures and what not. Doing this will result in a 2 day ban. Report the thread if it breaks a rule.

Yes you are being a douche, without even trying. lol:

I semi copied this post

$90 shipped?

JL Audio
01-29-2014, 10:38 PM
I like sucking mean ol ****

I made an cash offer, offered advice to better sell it. Let them ban me... see how many fucks are given. I hate you random 13ers trying to tell OGs anything.. lol go back to roe etc. and stop dumping in this man's thread ^_^.. my offer still stands cash wise. toodles lil 13'er.

eg9
01-29-2014, 11:22 PM
I made an cash offer, offered advice to better sell it. Let them ban me... see how many fucks are given. I hate you random 13ers trying to tell OGs anything.. lol go back to roe etc. and stop dumping in this man's thread ^_^.. my offer still stands cash wise. toodles lil 13'er.

But.....but.......it's RARE!

Hope my bid of $90 shipped wins..........

You'll never tell someone or give advise w/o them getting their feelings hurt. Usually why I don't try but this will go good with the other one I have for a matching pair lol. Of course I paid $75 shipped for that one. Guess I got the deal of the decade on it.......

lowNlouddd
01-29-2014, 11:44 PM
Glws(;

Bassmonkey
01-30-2014, 01:31 PM
But.....but.......it's RARE!

Hope my bid of $90 shipped wins..........

You'll never tell someone or give advise w/o them getting their feelings hurt. Usually why I don't try but this will go good with the other one I have for a matching pair lol. Of course I paid $75 shipped for that one. Guess I got the deal of the decade on it.......

im down for 100 shipped if you are man, if so ill get that pic up asap with username and can ship today, same goes for you JL Audio ; unless you wanna trade me that AT1500 lololol

JL Audio
01-30-2014, 01:43 PM
im down for 100 shipped if you are man, if so ill get that pic up asap with username and can ship today, same goes for you JL Audio ; unless you wanna trade me that AT1500 lololol

Id do 100 shipped. Get pic up and pm me pp... othwise the at proto id do but want + cash on your end man.

lowNlouddd
01-30-2014, 02:04 PM
I want it too!

Bassmonkey
01-30-2014, 02:07 PM
Id do 100 shipped. Get pic up and pm me pp... othwise the at proto id do but want + cash on your end man.
I'll get it ASAP and let you know brotha

I want it too!

You should've told me last night when we were on the phone I would've held it for ya mayne

JL Audio
01-30-2014, 10:11 PM
sent payment earlier, let me know tracking when you can either txt or pm.

Bassmonkey
01-30-2014, 10:30 PM
sent payment earlier, let me know tracking when you can either txt or pm.

Will do bro.