PDA

View Full Version : whos wants to donante a tline enclosure design for a 15" ia flatlyne

snoopysnooper
01-27-2014, 07:03 PM
i need a tline design for a 15" ia flatlyne. im broke so im wondering if anyone wants to do this out of the goodness of their heart???

DonH
01-29-2014, 02:14 AM
broke with a flatline? how so :p

long time no talk broham, but I might have some time, how much space do you have? and why do you want a T-Line?

snoopysnooper
01-30-2014, 03:51 PM
broke with a flatline? how so :p

long time no talk broham, but I might have some time, how much space do you have? and why do you want a T-Line?

hey man whats up! just saw your response in my thread. I actually have a ton of room. I have a dodge caravan with the 3rd row seat out. and I want a tline because I really want to get the full potential out of the piece of art sub. im running pure old school other than the driver. it will either be on a soundstream ref 500/2 or an orion hcca 225. either way I just want it to sound good at an hz and get low and really show people the real flatlyne.

if you do feel like throwin together a design I would be more than happy to donate a few bucks when I get it. just a matter of not having **** at the moment. had to trade up to get the flatlyne and lucked out on my orion and soundstream amps from craigslist lol

text me sometime bro! 518-265-0899 have a good one don

snoopysnooper
02-08-2014, 09:11 PM
anyone wanna helpa broda out