PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED FS: Pair of HAT L3SEs

ewoevo
01-21-2014, 12:59 AM
Item(s) for Sale:

Pair of Hybrid Audio Technologies (HAT) Legatia L3SEs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1 speaker is BNIB. The other speaker was used in an A-pillar setup for about a year. It has marks at the installation holes and a couple of small marks on the rear.

Price:

$325 shipped OBO for the pair. I'll consider selling them separately IF I have a buyer for both.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is on me. I have original packaging except for plastic packing for used speaker.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Bettr n' Revrse
01-21-2014, 02:18 AM
Item(s) for Sale:

Pair of Hybrid Audio Technologies (HAT) Legatia L3SEs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1 speaker is BNIB. The other speaker was used in an A-pillar setup for about a year. It has marks at the installation holes and a couple of small marks on the rear.

Price:

$325 shipped OBO for the pair. I'll consider selling them separately IF I have a buyer for both.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping is on me. I have original packaging except for plastic packing for used speaker.

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Want to trade for L4se's or L1 Pros?

ewoevo
01-21-2014, 10:25 AM
Want to trade for L4se's or L1 Pros?

Not really looking for trades, but PM me their conditions and maybe we can talk.

Bettr n' Revrse
01-21-2014, 02:27 PM
Not really looking for trades, but PM me their conditions and maybe we can talk.

The L4se's have a broken terminal that I got when I traded for them and have yet to glue it back on but 100% funtional since thats how they have been used since they first got put in and the L1 Pros are silver and in perfect shape... The L3se's would just fit better for me I think

ewoevo
01-21-2014, 07:24 PM
The L4se's have a broken terminal that I got when I traded for them and have yet to glue it back on but 100% funtional since thats how they have been used since they first got put in and the L1 Pros are silver and in perfect shape... The L3se's would just fit better for me I think

I wish I could use them, but I really need the money for subs.