PDA

View Full Version : Need recommendations/advice for speakers

Babbar Khalsa
01-14-2014, 11:54 AM
Hey guys I need your recommendations and advice on a new speaker upgrade I want to do in my 03 tacoma extended cab.I am planning on installing 6.5 component speakers. My budget is $550 for both front and rear speakers. I do plan on adding a sub later on, my headunit choice will most likely be a pioneer single din. What I want is good quality with clean accurate sound and with good mid bass. I do plan on running a 4 channel amp as well, so if you guys have any recommendations for that too please let me know. Thanks!

mylows10
01-14-2014, 11:58 AM
It will take some deadener to get what your wanting along with the speakers. Cdt hd 61a set. With the hd 6ex coaxes and a door kit

Babbar Khalsa
01-14-2014, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the reply. Just looked up the speakers set. Should sound good for what am doing lol and not bad of a price. What amplifier would you go about using for these speakers to get the best out of them?

mylows10
01-14-2014, 03:06 PM
I've got a couple that would work really depends on your budget send me a pm and I'll give you some prices if needed or wanted. I'm also a authorized cdt dealer here