PDA

View Full Version : HELP PLEASE!..interior speakers not working!!!

liquidlogics
01-12-2014, 06:28 PM
i installed new speakers a week ago and they were working fine. Yesterday i was running all my wiring so i can install my sub n amp wen i get them tomorrow...everything was fine. Lastly i hooked up my remote wire to the back of my Pioneer head unit (kind of old) and NONE of my interiors work now!!! i checked all fuses and made sure the head unit was not on mute (i couldnt find any mute button, so i dont think it has one). The H/U turns on and works fine other than not putting out any sound. I get a tiiiny little pop outta the front left speaker when i turn the H/U off n then back on...but thats it. Did i fry the H/U or is there anything else anyone knows that mighta happen???? Im tryin to finish installing my system tomorrow n now im stuck!! PLEASE give me any input yall have. thanks!

JJ30
01-12-2014, 07:00 PM
Check to see if your remote wire is shorting on the frame somewhere. If it's not, I'd check to see if your speakers work with the remote wire disconnected, and if they do then your head unit is the problem!