PDA

View Full Version : Box for 15" Inhuman

eradicator006
01-10-2014, 10:54 PM
I'm looking at picking up a 15" Beyond Audio Inhuman. It's dual spider quad coil (2 ohm). Does anybody have a general idea on what kind of box these things like? I'm thinking 5 cubes (net) @ 32. That's the largest I can go. If the sub needs a huge box then I will probably not buy it.

akadj
01-11-2014, 03:22 AM
Can you get any pictures and Where did you find it? How much are they asking? Those are really hard to come across!

Your best bet is to get a hold of DB Don. He owned the company/built those woofers.

JL Audio
01-11-2014, 05:19 AM
Can you get any pictures and Where did you find it? How much are they asking? Those are really hard to come across!

Your best bet is to get a hold of DB Don. He owned the company/built those woofers.

and he's in canada as far as I heard..so that's awesome for you all lol

they are just re woofers, all custom built.. either destroyer motors with custom softparts or the 3" coil version hc motors..

still... owning an actually inhuman just has a great feel to it. I have 3 mint 18s still.

akadj
01-11-2014, 03:56 PM
and he's in canada as far as I heard..so that's awesome for you all lol

they are just re woofers, all custom built.. either destroyer motors with custom softparts or the 3" coil version hc motors..

still... owning an actually inhuman just has a great feel to it. I have 3 mint 18s still.

Yes he is from Canada, Saskatchewan. I bought his two Stetsom 7k2d 18 volt edition amps from his last summer. I remember back in the early 2000's a lot of people around here were running his woofers and some went on to world finals such as TEAM RIP ROCK, BEN DELGROSSO, ROB OSZUST those dudes are just the ones local to me that I know of and placed top 8 or better.

Ben never competed again, Rob went one more year, and everyone knows the twins (rip rock) kept on competing to become the worlds loudest and legends in the Db Drag circuit

I know beyond audio was making woofers prior to 2001, Im not 100% sure RE was around back then.. They were still US Amps?

JL Audio
01-11-2014, 08:01 PM
I know re back to 03' dunno info before that. Just was saying they are the same motors if anyone needed to make an inhuman.

Hell i miss sonic fx

PUREAUDIO
01-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Great sub havent heard that name ( Inhuman/Beyond Audio ) in years. Love to have one of the beast from back in the day.