PDA

View Full Version : Bwap scammer ?

Mass Car Audio
01-10-2014, 08:56 PM
WTF Bwap, You have not been online since I sent you payment for the MX5000 amplifier. I'm starting to think your a scammer. I know you were online after I sent you a message stating I sent you the money and now you have not been online for 4 days. I think you just took my money and ran. I can't believe your ripping me off for a measly $135, You must be a broke *** loser.

I will be filing a paypal claim on the 13th, right now I have opened a paypal dispute and you haven't even tried to deal with it.

basswiigee
01-10-2014, 09:05 PM
I'm sorry to hear this...... Bwap;

SplAffair
01-10-2014, 09:06 PM
That ***** man. I hope it works out for you.

CerwinVega_Fan
01-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Did a deal with him not too long ago. Seemed like a trust worthy guy to me.

jteske88
01-11-2014, 05:58 PM
Man no wonder, I understand how your feeling totally right now.

jrdnhsnbrg
01-11-2014, 06:02 PM
I've never had any deals with him but he seems like a cool enough dude... Give him a little slack, sometimes things come up that you just can't control. Bwap ;

Mass Car Audio
01-11-2014, 06:25 PM
I've never had any deals with him but he seems like a cool enough dude... Give him a little slack, sometimes things come up that you just can't control. Bwap ;

I find it just a little shady that he was online after I sent him the message stating payment was going his way and he never replied back, now he hasn't been online since.

jrdnhsnbrg
01-11-2014, 06:27 PM
I find it just a little shady that he was online after I sent him the message stating payment was going his way and he never replied back, now he hasn't been online since.

Maybe it wasn't actually him online. Maybe a family member (let's say he's married for this example) opened up his laptop to use it for a moment and the page was just up. Who knows.

Mass Car Audio
01-11-2014, 06:30 PM
I just really hope the paypal claim works out in my favor and I get the money back.

jrdnhsnbrg
01-11-2014, 06:37 PM
I just really hope the paypal claim works out in my favor and I get the money back.

How long ago did you send payment?

Mass Car Audio
01-11-2014, 06:49 PM
How long ago did you send payment?

I sent payment on the 6th of January. Right now I have a open paypal dispute and he still has not responded to it, on the 13th I can file a paypal claim.

jrdnhsnbrg
01-11-2014, 06:53 PM
I sent payment on the 6th of January. Right now I have a open paypal dispute and he still has not responded to it, on the 13th I can file a paypal claim.

Dude it hasn't even been a week. Calm down, take a deep breath, and be patient.

WhatsAminiTruck
01-11-2014, 06:55 PM
You ever seen the disclaimers when you order something online; "Please wait 5-6 bushiness days for processing"?

I'm pretty sure the same thing applies here. Give it some more time...

Mass Car Audio
01-11-2014, 07:01 PM
Dude it hasn't even been a week. Calm down, take a deep breath, and be patient.

All the other times we talked he would respond back in a day or 2, now he hasn't even been online since. I would rather just get my money back and be done with it.

Mass Car Audio
01-11-2014, 07:03 PM
You ever seen the disclaimers when you order something online; "Please wait 5-6 bushiness days for processing"?

I'm pretty sure the same thing applies here. Give it some more time...

I could understand that if the guy was online since then, but he's no where to been seen.

jrdnhsnbrg
01-11-2014, 07:07 PM
All the other times we talked he would respond back in a day or 2, now he hasn't even been online since. I would rather just get my money back and be done with it.

Like I said who knows. Maybe he died for all you know. Just be patient.

WhatsAminiTruck
01-11-2014, 07:20 PM
I could understand that if the guy was online since then, but he's no where to been seen.

If he had been online, that would make it even more sketchy.

Mass Car Audio
01-11-2014, 07:32 PM
Like I said who knows. Maybe he died for all you know. Just be patient.

I sure hope it's nothing that serious.

jrdnhsnbrg
01-11-2014, 07:33 PM
I sure hope it's nothing that serious.

Like I said, you never know.

bradl79
01-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Not replying for 4-6 days from when money was sent with no updates. I would pissed too. Out of respect if u are doing a deal responses should be within 24 to 48hrs and on a forum weekends should be included. That is wrong to not reply with tracking info or item not being shipped with in 24-48hrs.there is always a way to get online to provide an update. Unless he is in a coma or dead. U have a way of letting the other person know what is taking to long.

d77543020
01-12-2014, 05:18 AM
Not replying for 4-6 days from when money was sent with no updates. I would pissed too. Out of respect if u are doing a deal responses should be within 24 to 48hrs and on a forum weekends should be included. That is wrong to not reply with tracking info or item not being shipped with in 24-48hrs.there is always a way to get online to provide an update. Unless he is in a coma or dead. U have a way of letting the other person know what is taking to long.this is why I try to always get a phone number so I can have direct contact one week with no contact is no excuse,I never ordered anything from anywhere from anybody that took a week

Mass Car Audio
01-13-2014, 01:08 AM
ok, this guy still has not logged on in 6 days and he still has not tried to contact me through my paypal dispute and I have sent him 2 messages through paypal. I'm filing a claim tomorrow morning when I wake up. I highly do not think this guy is going to follow through with this transaction anything soon.

If he was going somewhere for a while he should have at least contacted me to let me know.

Garcia915
01-13-2014, 01:21 AM
Agreed communication is a must when making a transaction online, always ask for phone# before sending any $$$ . I'm sorry to hear that but paypal is real good and handling these situations and will most likely refund you your money.

jrdnhsnbrg
01-13-2014, 01:27 AM
I say give it another week. I can understand a week, but 2 is too long. You have no idea what could possibly be going on with him. You'd feel like **** if he's been in a serious car wreck or something.

Mass Car Audio
01-13-2014, 02:01 AM
I say give it another week. I can understand a week, but 2 is too long. You have no idea what could possibly be going on with him. You'd feel like **** if he's been in a serious car wreck or something.

I would rather just get paypal to refund me my money asap and if he does show up I will get a mod to delete this thread. Like I said earlier he was online after I sent him the money and he didn't even respond to my message saying payment was going his way. I can understand if something seriously happened to him but Im not going to wait and see. I don't want to sound like an a-hole but I'm not going to sit and wait around for someone that has my money.

Bwap
01-14-2014, 05:05 AM
Im so sorry, I haven't been on in awhile and I didn't know he was sending the money. I will do what I can to fix this.

Bwap
01-14-2014, 05:08 AM
Agreed communication is a must when making a transaction online, always ask for phone# before sending any $$$ . I'm sorry to hear that but paypal is real good and handling these situations and will most likely refund you your money.

Yes, I wish he would have made sure to get ahold of me before sending the money. I should have logged in more, but I wasn't sure the deal was secure. :(

Mass Car Audio
01-14-2014, 11:53 AM
Hello Bwap :veryhapp:

I'm so glad that you showed up lol, All I want is you to send the amp out and everything will be ok. I will cancel the paypal claim and get a mod to delete this thread.

basswiigee
01-14-2014, 11:58 AM
this is looking better!!! Bwap; make it right bro..... and Mass Car Audio; paypal always makes it right in those cases.... buyer has all the power so you never have to worry, I've went 3 weeks before filing it just ***** having money on hold like that... good to see you guys work it out......

Mass Car Audio
01-14-2014, 12:01 PM
this is looking better!!! Bwap; make it right bro..... and Mass Car Audio; paypal always makes it right in those cases.... buyer has all the power so you never have to worry, I've went 3 weeks before filing it just ***** having money on hold like that... good to see you guys work it out......

I'm going to paypal right now and telling them that the seller is going to follow through with this transaction.

basswiigee
01-14-2014, 12:02 PM
I'm going to paypal right now and telling them that the seller is going to follow through with this transaction.

NO, don't close yet.... leave it open just don't escalate it ... if you close it you will lose your money if he doesn't make it right, and not to be a douche to bwap.... but thats just the way it goes.... once you get the amp... then close it...... but if he's going to make it right get the mods to remove this thread.... but yeah other than having your money tied up as a buyer your covered by paypal to the fullest..... so don't worry so hard next time!!!! lol

Mass Car Audio
01-14-2014, 12:07 PM
I already have escalated it to a claim yesterday lol, as soon as he replies back to my pm stating he shipped the amp out I will cancel the claim.

Paypal is awaiting for seller response but I can cancel at any time

CaptainMaximus
01-14-2014, 12:09 PM
Yay!! We all can get along ����

basswiigee
01-14-2014, 12:11 PM
I already have escalated it to a claim yesterday lol, as soon as he replies back to my pm stating he is going to ship the amp out I will cancel the claim.

Paypal is awaiting for seller response but I can cancel at any time

yeah but it takes them 30days to come to a conclusion.... if you cancel your money is no longer protected by paypal if you trust bwap to send it cool, cancel it.... if not I'd wait it out....

Mass Car Audio
01-14-2014, 12:11 PM
Yay!! We all can get along ����

Yes we can as long as he finishes the transaction lol

Mass Car Audio
01-14-2014, 12:13 PM
yeah but it takes them 30days to come to a conclusion.... if you cancel your money is no longer protected by paypal if you trust bwap to send it cool, cancel it.... if not I'd wait it out....

I will wait until he ships it

Bwap
01-14-2014, 07:26 PM
Yeah, theres no rush on the money so don't risk yourself by closing the claim.. thanks for being understanding of my absence. I will ship the amp ASAP.

Mass Car Audio
01-14-2014, 08:37 PM
Yeah, theres no rush on the money so don't risk yourself by closing the claim.. thanks for being understanding of my absence. I will ship the amp ASAP.

i tried to reply to your pm but your inbox is full..lol

Yes you have the proper address.

jrdnhsnbrg
01-14-2014, 09:21 PM
Called it!!!

Mass Car Audio
01-14-2014, 09:44 PM
Called it!!!

Yes you did..lol

jrdnhsnbrg
01-14-2014, 09:51 PM
Yes you did..lol

:) glad it's working out for you

Freeman
01-14-2014, 10:18 PM
:) glad it's working out for you

good job man!!!

yogegoy
01-14-2014, 11:11 PM
Hilarious tsk tsk tsk.:nono:

Freeman
01-14-2014, 11:57 PM
sum people^^^^^^

BFeezy
01-15-2014, 10:32 AM

That's alright, watch someone come in here and say you're bitching over "$135." I was always taught treat others how you want to be treated. For some reason these people here like to sell you something, then won't even respond to you. If he actually scammed you and he's within four hours of Syracuse I can get your money back.

Mass Car Audio
01-15-2014, 10:38 AM
That's alright, watch someone come in here and say you're bitching over "$135." I was always taught treat others how you want to be treated. For some reason these people here like to sell you something, then won't even respond to you. If he actually scammed you and he's within four hours of Syracuse I can get your money back.

He sent me a few messages yesterday, he said hes shipping it today.

BFeezy
01-15-2014, 10:47 AM
He sent me a few messages yesterday, he said hes shipping it today.

Sounds good then!

Mass Car Audio
01-15-2014, 05:43 PM
Sounds good then!

I sure hope so, we will see what happens......

Mass Car Audio
01-16-2014, 07:53 PM
Well I sent Bwap and message yesterday asking if he shipped my amp and I got no response back and he was online 7 minutes ago. He sent me a message 2 days ago claiming he can get the amp shipping the next day and was apologizing for him not being online for a week.

So Bwap why haven't you responded to my PM ??

Your just making things worse dude.......

basswiigee
01-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Well I sent Bwap and message yesterday asking if he shipped my amp and I got no response back and he was online 7 minutes ago. He sent me a message 2 days ago claiming he can get the amp shipping the next day and was apologizing for him not being online for a week.

So Bwap why haven't you responded to my PM ??

Your just making things worse dude.......

good thing you didn't end the claim.....

Mass Car Audio
01-16-2014, 08:57 PM
good thing you didn't end the claim.....

Ya no kidding man..lol

Dmac1991
01-16-2014, 09:11 PM
see man. Some grown *** men still have that high school kid mentality. Just takin peoples hard earned money and running. smh

Mass Car Audio
01-16-2014, 10:59 PM
see man. Some grown *** men still have that high school kid mentality. Just takin peoples hard earned money and running. smh

ya it's kinda pissing me off. this is exactly what he said in the pm below,

Yes, I can do that no problem.. Im sorry about the whole inconvenience. I can have it shipped out tomorrow.

Shipping to:
(my address would have been here)

Mass Car Audio
01-16-2014, 11:00 PM
Then I send him a message asking if it was shipped and I get no reply.

yogegoy
01-17-2014, 12:32 AM
After all this hoopla he still hasn't shipped it, now that will really make me shet my pantz. Got to start dealing with mature men so you won't go through hoops just to buy from someone selling something.

SamIam71
01-17-2014, 12:34 AM
This is why I won't browse the classifieds.

Slo_Ride
01-17-2014, 12:44 AM
This is why I won't browse the classifieds.

its quiet simple. you buy from trusted members. i've never been scammed. well, there was this one time someone tried to scam me but i called him out and he sent me a refund.

mylows10
01-17-2014, 12:50 AM
Some guys just need to grow up. Sorry your going thru this crap makes the forum look bad

SamIam71
01-17-2014, 12:58 AM
Some guys just need to grow up. Sorry your going thru this crap makes the forum look bad

See, I was thinking the same thing as I made my last post. I have no doubt that there are good and honest people in here that are making a buck and helping others to save a few. That is the spirit in which classifieds are founded. But, unless someone spends a lot of time in this community, they won't know if a seller is safe to deal with or not. I say crush these 4uckers when they do someone wrong. Not to be vengeful and vindictive, but to protect the integrity of the forum, and to help promote a safe environment for both buyers and sellers.

Mass Car Audio
01-17-2014, 01:00 AM

I will never buy from someone with no feedback ever again. The amp was in need of repair, it wasn't even something he really had a use for. I know people that just give me their blown amps for me to fix and keep, even bigger amps that cost them a bunch of money when bought new.

Mass Car Audio
01-17-2014, 01:02 AM
See, I was thinking the same thing as I made my last post. I have no doubt that there are good and honest people in here that are making a buck and helping others to save a few. That is the spirit in which classifieds are founded. But, unless someone spends a lot of time in this community, they won't know if a seller is safe to deal with or not. I say crush these 4uckers when they do someone wrong. Not to be vengeful and vindictive, but to protect the integrity of the forum, and to help promote a safe environment for both buyers and sellers.

ya man, i totally agree with you.

mylows10
01-17-2014, 01:03 AM
I will never buy from someone with no feedback ever again. The amp was in need of repair, it wasn't even something he really had a use for. I know people that just give me their blown amps for me to fix and keep, even bigger amps that cost them a bunch of money when bought new.

Too bad your not closer. I could prolly send you some business

Imtjnotu
01-17-2014, 01:44 AM
next time stick with me and any of the actual trusted members here.....

Jes 42
01-17-2014, 02:03 AM

Yep^^^^

RoYALbLUE08
01-17-2014, 02:05 AM
Hey everyone started somewhere lol. Not too long Ago I didn't have any feedback but I bought from the classified members on here like 3-4 times and sold some items. Now I have good feedback :). But this guy sounds like a scammer keep that claim open!

Imtjnotu
01-17-2014, 02:14 AM
Hey everyone started somewhere lol. Not too long Ago I didn't have any feedback but I bought from the classified members on here like 3-4 times and sold some items. Now I have good feedback :). But this guy sounds like a scammer keep that claim open!

http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/images/294545.jpg

RoYALbLUE08
01-17-2014, 02:31 AM

hahahaha:applause::suave:

Mass Car Audio
01-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Too bad your not closer. I could prolly send you some business

Ya that's to bad, I would definitely take you up on that offer if i lived closer

Mass Car Audio
01-17-2014, 09:20 AM

My thoughts exactly !!

michaellane
01-17-2014, 09:26 AM
WTF Bwap, You have not been online since I sent you payment for the MX5000 amplifier. I'm starting to think your a scammer. I know you were online after I sent you a message stating I sent you the money and now you have not been online for 4 days. I think you just took my money and ran. I can't believe your ripping me off for a measly $135, You must be a broke *** loser.

I will be filing a paypal claim on the 13th, right now I have opened a paypal dispute and you haven't even tried to deal with it.

yourE*

SamIam71
01-17-2014, 09:32 AM
yourE*

you're*

SamIam71
01-17-2014, 09:36 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/db8efe507e02d42ebcaf698037a448c2/tumblr_mzjsdb4dxd1t1g8iko1_400.jpg

michaellane
01-17-2014, 12:47 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/db8efe507e02d42ebcaf698037a448c2/tumblr_mzjsdb4dxd1t1g8iko1_400.jpg

was waiting for a correction

whitedragon551
01-17-2014, 01:16 PM

Scammers get banned with proof. He said she said doesnt cut it.

Also its up to the buyer to do the research on a seller, get their contact information (phone number, names, etc.). Also their is a sticky in the classifieds that has rules in it. There is a template for a reason. For some odd reason people buy from sellers who cant even follow the rules.

Mass Car Audio
01-17-2014, 01:38 PM
Scammers get banned with proof. He said she said doesnt cut it.

Also its up to the buyer to do the research on a seller, get their contact information (phone number, names, etc.). Also their is a sticky in the classifieds that has rules in it. There is a template for a reason. For some odd reason people buy from sellers who cant even follow the rules.

How is there any way to provide proof when the deal was make on the internet through messages and my WTB ad ?

whitedragon551
01-17-2014, 01:55 PM
How is there any way to provide proof when the deal was make on the internet through messages and my WTB ad ?

There are plenty of ways. Screenshots or pictures or messages, items you received and pictures that the seller posted of items. You should look up the scammer thread on FatPat and Caps. That thread goes to the extreme, but shows that anything is possible in a community that hates scammers.

thatguy12
01-17-2014, 06:36 PM

Internet is usually easy to show proof you bought something and if it shipped to you. screenshots, pictures, conversations are all stored for you.

Mass Car Audio
01-17-2014, 09:11 PM
I saved all the messages

whitedragon551
01-17-2014, 09:13 PM
I saved all the messages

Ok so you got the amp? Its broken or not as advertised?

Falcons
01-17-2014, 10:19 PM
scamming is gayer then aids.

Freeman
01-18-2014, 01:25 PM
scamming is gayer then aids.

not true...

Mass Car Audio
01-19-2014, 05:49 AM
Bwap finally replyed to my message, now he claims he will have the amp shipped when he gets time to do it and hes all pissed off that hes labeled a scammer. so who knows when that will be, he did say in the other message it was going to be shipped the next day and that didnt happen..lol

So Bwap you can be all mad but im not changing anything until the amp is shipped

Mass Car Audio
01-19-2014, 05:51 AM
Ok so you got the amp? Its broken or not as advertised?

No he has not shipped it yet.

yogegoy
01-19-2014, 08:01 AM
Bwapwap is playing games with you, how immature thinking you're the one that has to do some damage control.

RoYALbLUE08
01-19-2014, 08:56 AM
No he has not shipped it yet.

keep that paypal claim open and let him get fucked with it

whitedragon551
01-19-2014, 09:49 AM
Bwap finally replyed to my message, now he claims he will have the amp shipped when he gets time to do it and hes all pissed off that hes labeled a scammer. so who knows when that will be, he did say in the other message it was going to be shipped the next day and that didnt happen..lol

So Bwap you can be all mad but im not changing anything until the amp is shipped

Hes mad that he cant follow through on his sale so hes getting called a scammer? The only person who is in control and can fix it is him.

d77543020
01-19-2014, 12:05 PM
who do these guys think they are?you have his money its probably already spent and now you feel you can just ship whenever you want smh

Jes 42
01-19-2014, 01:52 PM

That's ridiculous.He's jackin you around but wants you to be quiet about it?lmao

Chromatic
01-20-2014, 02:40 AM
Wow man.. I know the feeling you have now,.. and I know the overall just annoying part of this when people don't come through. Hopefully he still will get it shipped out, I know if my reputation was in the forefront this long I'd have it shipped yesterday.

One of my pet peeves is when people take their sweet time shipping an item after it's been paid for. So I make it a strong point to ship an item the absolute fastest I can given my circumstances. I "over-pack" just like I "over-think" :) -- And I send pics of the item being packed, and tracking number immediately when it's shipped.

Just did a transaction where I sold my AVH-P4100DVD with mylows10.. and literally the item was shipped with a tracking number in less than 4-6 hours after payment.

I went through every page here.. and haven't seen another response from Bwap.. $135 just isn't worth ruining your reputation,.. and scammers are the scum of the earth period (not calling bwap a scammer.. just in general). I can easily put myself in someone elses shoes who is receiving the item and try to take any 'uncertainty' out of the equation asap with the shipping/tracking.

Man I hope it comes through for you -- you'll get your money back eventually anyways if not,.. but I'd like Bwap's rep to be restored here,.. and you get the amp you wanted.

Good luck

yogegoy
01-20-2014, 02:57 AM
I think Bwat is dead, died on the last message to you. Poor Bwat died a scammer, he would have been proud if he was alive and watch you **** on yourself cause he isn't sending it. Oh Burat if only had sent it as soon as you got paid you'd be know as top seller in here.

Bwap
01-20-2014, 03:12 AM
This is so retarded... I am sending the amp.. you are only hearing one side of the story.. if I hadn't been waiting on the money forever then I wouldn't be so pissed.

This guys tell me he will buy my amp, over a month later he sends the money without making sure I was still active on the forum.

I log onto the forum thinking I will read about car audio, but no I am being accused of being a scammer.

Idk you idiots can make any assumptions you want, but its not my fault.

Bwap
01-20-2014, 03:15 AM
Its fine for me to wait around months for you, but after you accuse me a scammer and all this BS.. I still don't have a lil time to ship it?..

SamIam71
01-20-2014, 03:18 AM
Why not just refund if you don't have 30 minutes to pack and ship it? It's not, my business, I am just asking so you two can be one with this. It is an easy problem to fix.

Bwap
01-20-2014, 04:14 AM
I will happily refund his money lol... he never asked for that, he wants the amp as far as I know.. I cant believe this stupid deal became such an ordeal.

We talked about it, and exchanged info.. he never gave me a date when/if he was going to send the money and I wasn't very active on the forum. A month later he sends it and I have no clue, to find out hes making a big deal out of his dumb mistake. Im sorry that some people have no common sense, and that's all im sorry for.
Seriously I just want to smash the **** amp because im so aggravated.

I don't give two shits about $135, I will refund it or ship the amp.. but I wont be accused of a scammer and have to go by this guys watch.

Either give me a little time to send it or ill refund it. But seriously I hope you realize that you aren't the victim.. and if you don't than you have less common sense than I could imagine.

chevyaddict83
01-20-2014, 04:44 AM
And.....now the truth comes out.

I will happily refund his money lol... he never asked for that, he wants the amp as far as I know.. I cant believe this stupid deal became such an ordeal.

We talked about it, and exchanged info.. he never gave me a date when/if he was going to send the money and I wasn't very active on the forum. A month later he sends it and I have no clue, to find out hes making a big deal out of his dumb mistake. Im sorry that some people have no common sense, and that's all im sorry for.

I don't give two shits about $135, I will refund it or ship the amp.. but I wont be accused of a scammer and have to go by this guys watch.

Either give me a little time to send it or ill refund it. But seriously I hope you realize that you aren't the victim.. and if you don't than you have less common sense than I could imagine.

globalminds_ent
01-20-2014, 06:12 AM
Why do u need a little time to ship it soon as you got the money just ship it and its over with. Just find the time to make it happen, then make it happen, who cares about what he did everyone knows a deal isnt final till money is paid, but once it is, to keep a rep as a good person to do business with you do your part to ship asap.

yogegoy
01-20-2014, 07:06 AM
Just send the amp first thing later in the AM, that would shut everyone up including me. Simple solutions to simple problems, either send the amp (later) or refund the money (now) it's all in your control. If I were you I'd just refund the money now and move on and ignore everything after that.

Mass Car Audio
01-20-2014, 12:59 PM
Yes, All I'm asking for him to do is ship the amp out and he's beating around the bush saying I will send it whenever I have the time. Then maybe you shouldn't have told me days ago you were going to ship it the next day and then didn't even do it.

I have NEVER waited longer than 2-3 days to ship anything I have sold on the net. It's not hard to pack it up and take it to the post office and send it.

Does it really matter how long I waited before I sent you the payment ?????? It's not like you already shipped it out before I payed for the freaking thing.

Xrojas13
01-20-2014, 01:31 PM
This is so retarded... I am sending the amp.. you are only hearing one side of the story.. if I hadn't been waiting on the money forever then I wouldn't be so pissed.

This guys tell me he will buy my amp, over a month later he sends the money without making sure I was still active on the forum.

I log onto the forum thinking I will read about car audio, but no I am being accused of being a scammer.

Were u waiting for payment to clear paypal and bank transfer?

SamIam71
01-20-2014, 01:57 PM
Dude has spent more time in here backpedaling than it would take to ship the amp or refund the cash. He is is the problem with this transaction, but fails to see it even with everyone that reads this post seeing it that way. This could be squashed in a matter of minutes.

yogegoy
01-20-2014, 02:05 PM
I will happily refund his money lol...

Im sorry that some people have no common sense, and that's all im sorry for.
Seriously I just want to smash the **** amp
I don't give two shits about $135, I will refund it or ship the amp.. but I wont be accused of a scammer.

Either give me a little time to send it or ill refund it. you have less common sense than I could imagine.
(1) Why can't you happily refund his money?
(2) You're only sorry that some people have no common sense?
(3) Well now that something to take note on, not only he would take his time sending, he might smash the amp before sending it to you.
(4) He doesn't give a shitz but doesn't want to be accused as a scammer, talk about conditions you have to meet before he sends you the amp or a refund.

Dude do the right thing, return something or send something to the guy you now owe, bwat don't be a ****! Tuhwhat!

Mass Car Audio
01-20-2014, 02:34 PM
Bwap, If you want to just refund me my $135 just go ahead and do it. I'm kinda getting tired of waiting for you to ship this. It's been 5 days since you said you were going to send it out and It's been 14 days since I send you the money.

yogegoy
01-20-2014, 02:40 PM
The magic words are out, what are you waiting for?

Dmac1991
01-20-2014, 08:07 PM
Im just curious as to how you don't know someone sends you money.

For 1, it's registered to your **** email address
For 2, you get an email notification when money has been transferred to your Paypal account
For 3, it's registered to your **** email address

And then on top of that, how in the **** do you wait two weeks to ship an AMP?

Keyword amp. It takes 15 minutes to pack an amp to insure safe shipping and take it to the post office.

d77543020
01-21-2014, 10:55 AM
even if your busy working you get a lunch ship out the amp

yogegoy
01-21-2014, 11:38 AM
Bwat, don't be offended, how old are you? Does mommy know you sold the amp?

Mass Video, I think you're dealing with a minor. Do you know the punishment for doing business with a child or maybe a teen is? They tie your arms behind you, place a gag ball in their mouth then bound your ankles together tightly and raise your legs up in the air. Now two men will raise your feet up and whip the soles on your feet to a pulp.

Xrojas13
01-21-2014, 11:48 AM
Pretty sure after this is over somebody would have a new user name

Bwap
01-22-2014, 05:10 AM
(1) Why can't you happily refund his money?
(2) You're only sorry that some people have no common sense?
(3) Well now that something to take note on, not only he would take his time sending, he might smash the amp before sending it to you.
(4) He doesn't give a shitz but doesn't want to be accused as a scammer, talk about conditions you have to meet before he sends you the amp or a refund.

Dude do the right thing, return something or send something to the guy you now owe, bwat don't be a ****! Tuhwhat!

I didn't mean smash then send I would never do that.. I plan on sending it tomorrow, I needed work done on my car and didn't want to bother someone for a ride.
Unless you would rather a refund, just lemme know. I am sorry, I realize I let my frustration get the best of me..

Knowmadic
01-22-2014, 06:08 AM
I didn't mean smash then send I would never do that.. I plan on sending it tomorrow, I needed work done on my car and didn't want to bother someone for a ride.
Unless you would rather a refund, just lemme know. I am sorry, I realize I let my frustration get the best of me..

You have two legs for a reason. Walk.

Bwap
01-22-2014, 06:15 AM
I live out in the sticks lol

whitedragon551
01-22-2014, 07:29 AM

So because he never said he wanted it shipped the next day after he sent funds that means hold on to his money and amp?

2Dcore
01-22-2014, 07:55 AM

I been reading this for days, there is no excuse now, Send him the amp. Nobody would want to wait this long for something they paid for! That's attitude you have about selling on here "Didn't know you had run by his watch?" No i guess you don't have to go by his watch but would be nice if you didn't go by his calendar, Come on don't be an aszhole! Make it right or at least right as it can be.

RoYALbLUE08
01-22-2014, 09:03 AM
LOL he probably used his money for the car repairs.. this guy is a tool. bwap forever known as a scammer or horrible business man and no one will ever deal with him on the forums

Spl4200
01-22-2014, 09:45 AM
**** i can feel for both sides... hope all goes well.

k3n12ock
01-22-2014, 09:58 AM
Thanks for this thread. I won' t buy from either.

logiball
01-22-2014, 07:06 PM
Hey is someone selling an amp?

Freeman
01-22-2014, 07:21 PM
Hey is someone selling an amp?

can you read dippy?

logiball
01-22-2014, 07:24 PM
can you read dippy?

Come on man......... it was a shameless bump because people should know how not to conduct business lol

Mass Car Audio
01-22-2014, 08:51 PM

Good for you.. I'll never sell anything on this site and will never buy from anyone with no feedback.. Way to many kids who don't give a **** or think they know everything.

ptcruiser07
01-22-2014, 09:53 PM
i been on this site sence I was 19 now 25...bottom line look into who u dealing with before u do a deal that really comes down to your word alone. had a box made when I was 20 from a guy on this site I never even spoke to. (build log still on here) its all about ya rep. got a alt built by mylows10 aka Jim with no worries. reason being Jim is known for many good deals. all im saying u only as good as ya word, look into the people u dealing with first

Mass Car Audio
01-22-2014, 10:04 PM
i been on this site sence I was 19 now 25...bottom line look into who u dealing with before u do a deal that really comes down to your word alone. had a box made when I was 20 from a guy on this site I never even spoke to. (build log still on here) its all about ya rep. got a alt built by mylows10 aka Jim with no worries. reason being Jim is known for many good deals. all im saying u only as good as ya word, look into the people u dealing with first

I also signed up to this site in 2008 and I'm 30 years old now, I have never had this type of problem and I have bought a bunch of stuff off here. The reason I went with this transaction is because I wanted to repair this amp and use it in my daily driver, but know I just want to get this over with by getting a refund or having my amp shipped.

Mass Car Audio
01-22-2014, 10:05 PM
At this point in time, I think I just want my money back and I will just keep my zx2500.1 that I'm working on.

Bwap
01-22-2014, 11:46 PM
How about this, if it will redeem my reputation.. I will send you the amp free, just cover the cost of shipping.

Idk what to say, I don't feel im at fault and im getting all of this hate. I don't even know how to respond, but I am trying to make this right.

Jeffdachef
01-23-2014, 03:05 AM
How about this, if it will redeem my reputation.. I will send you the amp free, just cover the cost of shipping.

Idk what to say, I don't feel im at fault and im getting all of this hate. I don't even know how to respond, but I am trying to make this right.

i think he just wants the full refund buddy judging from his posts and it would look better and more redeeming on your part rather then making offers to send the amp since it might take you awhile since your car is out of commission. Sorry this whole thing turned into a sh!tfest for the both of you.

supereikenator
01-23-2014, 03:14 AM
I can see both sides. I do think OP was quick to accuse, but bwap should have checked up more often knowing he has a pending sale. To me, it looks like this could all have been solved if phone numbers were exchanged and communication had been better.

Bwap
01-23-2014, 09:41 PM
I can see both sides. I do think OP was quick to accuse, but bwap should have checked up more often knowing he has a pending sale. To me, it looks like this could all have been solved if phone numbers were exchanged and communication had been better.

Ya, no need to be a **** and try to ruin someone's reputation because you don't know how to buy/sell over the internet.
What kind of idiot sends money to an inactive forum member who hasn't responded to your mail in weeks.

RoYALbLUE08
01-23-2014, 09:54 PM
Ya, no need to be a **** and try to ruin someone's reputation because you don't know how to buy/sell over the internet.
What kind of idiot sends money to an inactive forum member who hasn't responded to your mail in weeks.

you still fucked up doesnt matter what the case is and you still havent even shipped anything out this thread was started a few days ago and you have responded a few days ago and you STILL HAVE DONE NOTHING! thats why you get all the hate. doesnt matter if you refund him the money or give him a free amp for the cost of shipping, no one is going to deal with you anymore. how can you reply to a thread about yourself a few days ago and TODAY post how your not at fault and you still havent resolved any issue by either shipping or refunding.

and what idiot doesnt have a cell phone that has it linked to their email address. you obviously are the retard here. your calling the OP an idiot yet your the scammer since you still havnt sent anything after being notified a while ago... -100000000 reputation

Nutdawg651
01-23-2014, 11:21 PM
you still fucked up doesnt matter what the case is and you still havent even shipped anything out this thread was started a few days ago and you have responded a few days ago and you STILL HAVE DONE NOTHING! thats why you get all the hate. doesnt matter if you refund him the money or give him a free amp for the cost of shipping, no one is going to deal with you anymore. how can you reply to a thread about yourself a few days ago and TODAY post how your not at fault and you still havent resolved any issue by either shipping or refunding.

and what idiot doesnt have a cell phone that has it linked to their email address. you obviously are the retard here. your calling the OP an idiot yet your the scammer since you still havnt sent anything after being notified a while ago... -100000000 reputation

sh1t is getting too real

Freeman
01-23-2014, 11:23 PM
myob

whitedragon551
01-23-2014, 11:45 PM

If you dont plan on coming to the site to follow up on sales then dont post items for sale. Its common sense.

Chromatic
01-24-2014, 01:14 AM
That's what this section of the forum is for.. If you were selling this completely independent of this forum then perhaps this should have never been used to discuss the transaction?

But,.. hearing one side of the story is only a product of one party telling it.

But..

Calling everyone else "Idiots" here doesn't do a great deal of justice for your reputation. Maybe you just don't care,.. shrug. Maybe the other guy is over-reacting,.. but we can generally ALL relate to online transactions that are taking too long,.. and/or poor communication from the guy you sent your money to , etc. It's not a fun position to be in. It's a pet peeve of mine when whomever I bought something from doesn't Ship quickly.. and I make it a huge point in my transactions to Ship as soon as is humanly possible.. Often within an hour of payment,.. and never wait more than 24 hours before shipping.

If someone sends me money via Paypal (the most common method of payment online) -- I will ship right then.. I don't wait the X days for the payment to actually get into my bank. Paypal has all sorts of measures to protect your money in the event something goes wrong.

Don't get me wrong.. I'm not an idiot (despite your generalization of us all ;) ) -- If I am selling something that is over $1,000 or so.. I may wait for the money to clear (1-3 days) and be IN my bank.. but I tell the buyer in advance that , that is the way I will be handling the transaction and to expect shipping to take 1-3 days.

Your side of the story is "if I hadn't been waiting on the money forever then I wouldn't be so pissed,....... guy tell me he will buy my amp, over a month later he sends the money without making sure I was still active on the forum" -- Ok, makes sense.. People who don't pay are equally annoying as guys who don't ship in a timely manner. As for checking to see if you were still 'active' on the forum.. shrug.

I haven't read through what seems like 2-3 more pages on this thread,.. so don't know what went on after this point, but will do so now.

Hope it all worked out between you two.

Chromatic
01-24-2014, 01:22 AM

Yup -- Regardless of what happens (or happened) here.. This is the type of thread that helps you know who to avoid. The guy sends the amp,.. he's not a "scammer" -- but he's still someone I'd never, ever want to do a transaction either way with. And,.. that, again.. is why we have this section. There's so many people selling out there that it's not a huge deal to avoid a few people who have questionable reputations and terrible business sense. Regardless of when someone sent the seller money,.. the minute it arrives it's sent straight to your email.. and for the majority of us that is going to pop up in real time on your phone. In this day there is no excuse not to know when you received money for an item,.. and you DO have time to ship -- A reasonable shipping time frame is 1-2 days from payment.. Anything after that is poor in my book. If you don't have a "ride" .. you can schedule a pickup from ANY of the major carriers.. you don't have to drive anywhere to ship something.

Chromatic
01-24-2014, 01:27 AM

1) Money sent to anyone is a catalyst to an automated email being sent from the site.. be it paypal, or whatever. -- Unless you don't have a smartphone, don't have a computer, and don't have an internet connection there is ZERO reason you shouldn't have known exactly when you received the money. Point is the reception of the funds has nothing to do with this forum and does not need someone to log into this forum to know when funds have been sent to them.

2) Again -- you don't need a car to ship something. You schedule a pickup from UPS, Fedex, etc.. and they come pickup your package. You don't have to leave wherever you are. It doesn't cost anything to have a pickup done. I did it all the time for an Artist I worked for a number of years ago.

CerwinVega_Fan
01-24-2014, 02:53 AM
Man yall are really tripping. Bwap is not a "Scammer".
Yall blowing this crap way outta proportion.

I really hate the way ca.com goes about these "Beware/Scammer" threads.
If you are not involved in the deal or a mod your shouldn't be putting your 2 cents in.

Mass Car Audio
01-24-2014, 03:44 AM

Hey buddy, you have already asked me more than once if i wanted a refund or to send the amp and i have answered you plenty of times and you still have not done anything aout it. Wtf dude

Nutdawg651
01-24-2014, 03:49 AM
myob

when were you ever part of the sale take your own advise pusc

Mass Car Audio
01-24-2014, 03:51 AM
So what are you going to do about it ? I keep getting messages from you but you never do anything. I told you to send the amp and you dont and i asked for a refund and you dont do anything about it. Wtf man, you post here but dont follow through witj anything. I want a refund or the amp i payed for

mazdakid
01-24-2014, 06:44 AM
His name is ruined on the forum, no reason for him to be in a rush to satisfy you now.

RoYALbLUE08
01-24-2014, 08:08 AM
So what are you going to do about it ? I keep getting messages from you but you never do anything. I told you to send the amp and you dont and i asked for a refund and you dont do anything about it. Wtf man, you post here but dont follow through witj anything. I want a refund or the amp i payed for

just keep the paypal claim open and you will get your money back from him

Freeman
01-24-2014, 09:55 AM
when were you ever part of the sale take your own advise pusc

when were u?

Nutdawg651
01-24-2014, 12:55 PM
never but dont come at me keep your comments to yourself you just wanna get some recognition not wit me bro i didnt come at you sideways so dont do that to me im not your child ima a grown *** man my mother dont even talk to me like that wtf would i let you

serjr711.
01-24-2014, 01:16 PM
never but dont come at me keep your comments to yourself you just wanna get some recognition not wit me bro i didnt come at you sideways so dont do that to me im not your child ima a grown *** man my mother dont even talk to me like that wtf would i let you
You just don't know when to quit.

Nutdawg651
01-24-2014, 01:27 PM
You just don't know when to quit.

i dont i will always stand for mine if you quit coming at me sideways and get to kno me maybe one day we can be cool but for you to always have some slick **** to say thats bogus you dont even know me and you grown 43 years old wtf are you on that **** for you must be lonely and bitter which ***** but i didnt do that to you yall crazy man frfr

Nutdawg651
01-24-2014, 01:30 PM
i dont i will always stand for mine if you quit coming at me sideways and get to kno me maybe one day we can be cool but for you to always have some slick **** to say thats bogus you dont even know me and you grown 43 years old wtf are you on that **** for you must be lonely and bitter which ***** but i didnt do that to you yall crazy man frfr

all this because i said its getting too real gtfo but when all the others say im kicking my feet up i got the popcorn its all good though you guys judge me because of my username but **** you

Mass Car Audio
01-24-2014, 02:00 PM
i just went to my paypal and my money has been refunded. Paypal said on the 23rd of this month (yesterday) if the seller has not taken any action they were going to refund my money. I got my money back.

Freeman
01-24-2014, 02:30 PM

was not even toward you in the first place dipshít

k3n12ock
01-24-2014, 02:34 PM
Glad you got your money back. Can you tell me where in NY he's from? I'd like to know in case he has anything to do with TNESPL because if so, they will regulate on his *** for this.

Mass Car Audio
01-24-2014, 02:42 PM
Glad you got your money back. Can you tell me where in NY he's from? I'd like to know in case he has anything to do with TNESPL because if so, they will regulate on his *** for this.

I don't know where in NY.

Chromatic
01-24-2014, 09:55 PM
i just went to my paypal and my money has been refunded. Paypal said on the 23rd of this month (yesterday) if the seller has not taken any action they were going to refund my money. I got my money back.

Good. This needed to be settled. Enough drama already... (not from you.. just from everyone posting here)... It's infectious and spreading to everyone reading the thread.

Get your money back.. lesson learned on both sides. We move on.

Chromatic
01-24-2014, 09:56 PM

Oh come on.. "regulate on his *** for this" ? Really? Really? lol.. no need to go thug about this.. It's over now.

SamIam71
01-24-2014, 10:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnCSY8YHDEA
Oh come on.. "regulate on his *** for this" ? Really? Really? lol.. no need to go thug about this.. It's over now.

CerwinVega_Fan
01-25-2014, 12:01 AM
I have dealt with bwap in the past and would hesitate to do so agajn.

Bwap
01-25-2014, 06:00 AM

You said I was good to deal with, also I sent you my money as a gift before you shipped.

Man what this forum does to people.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Guy got his money back, I did nothing wrong.. can we get this deleted so everyone can get off my ****?

whitedragon551
01-25-2014, 08:54 AM

Really? The feedback you left him says otherwise.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
You said I was good to deal with, also I sent you my money as a gift before you shipped.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Guy got his money back, I did nothing wrong.. can we get this deleted so everyone can get off my ****?

You did something wrong. Not only did you hold the guys money you didnt ship the product he paid for. The only reason he got his money back was due to a Paypal claim.

RoYALbLUE08
01-25-2014, 08:58 AM

Wow. The nerves of some ppl. Everything you did was wrong. You never sent his product and you never refunded him, he got his money back from paypal. Sorry to say your still a scammer and never going to be trusted again

Mass Car Audio
01-26-2014, 09:05 PM

What are you bitching about man ?? You never gave me my money back, paypal did... Sometime's I can't believe the mentality of some people.

You still never gave me a reason for why you didn't ship the amp or refund me the money. All you did was BS me and keep saying your were going to but it never happened

Bwap
01-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Lmao, you are a Fvcking ldiot, I logged into paypal and issued a refund after offering you the amp for free.

You can go svck a giant d!ck seeing as your retarded and and don't understand basic human interaction.

Come to NY and ill whoop your little pvssy Canadian @ss.. until then im glad I don't have to deal with your retard antics again.
DONT SEND MONEY TO MY PAYPAL YOU FVCKING IDIOT.

Bwap
01-28-2014, 01:44 PM
Wow. The nerves of some ppl. Everything you did was wrong. You never sent his product and you never refunded him, he got his money back from paypal. Sorry to say your still a scammer and never going to be trusted again

I hope your dumb *** has something like this happen to it.. but then again you probably wouldn't understand seeing as you cant read between the lines... you see 11 pages of some kid whining and hop on the bandwagon, enjoy the ride you assuming fvcktard.

Bwap
01-28-2014, 01:49 PM
Really? The feedback you left him says otherwise.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

You did something wrong. Not only did you hold the guys money you didnt ship the product he paid for. The only reason he got his money back was due to a Paypal claim.

Get your facts straight, I issued the refund.. I wish he had never sent the money, hes a retard to send money to someone he hasn't talked to in over a month.

IDGAF if your an MOD on this site, your assumptions are not only wrong but show your character... stating false facts, get some proof before you make bogus claims degrading another ones character.

nismos14
01-28-2014, 01:59 PM
Why would you send money unless the deal was IRONCLAD and an exact date was specified for the transaction? I wouldn't expect someone who hasn't logged on in a while to go on not knowing or having agreed to a day for when a payment was going to be made.

Seems a little far fetched.

End result of all that is Bwap got butthurt after that and turned this into far more than it needed to be. Mainly from the perspective of him feeling attacked.

Bwap
01-28-2014, 02:36 PM
Why would you send money unless the deal was IRONCLAD and an exact date was specified for the transaction? I wouldn't expect someone who hasn't logged on in a while to go on not knowing or having agreed to a day for when a payment was going to be made.

Seems a little far fetched.

End result of all that is Bwap got butthurt after that and turned this into far more than it needed to be. Mainly from the perspective of him feeling attacked.

Pretty much sums it up.. except that I got butthurt and turned it into more than it needed to be.. I refunded as soon as I logged onto paypal.
Little miss cry for 11 pages(which I haven't and wont waste time reading) decides to throw her little twist onto everything to make her seem victim.

The retard sent money to an inactive member, by the time the person logged on, paypal put a hold on the money and wouldn't release it until there was a resolution.
Mass Cry Audio wanted to make a big deal out of a simple(retard) mistake of hers, so heres the drama shes screamed about.

Im surprised there was someone to comment who has somewhat of an understanding of what happened.

Bwap
01-28-2014, 02:43 PM
Seriously, I would love to meet up in person.. willing to travel, let me know. I love kicking lying crybabies to the curb.

nismos14
01-28-2014, 02:45 PM
Pretty much sums it up.. except that I got butthurt and turned it into more than it needed to be.. I refunded as soon as I logged onto paypal.
Little miss cry for 11 pages(which I haven't and wont waste time reading) decides to throw her little twist onto everything to make her seem victim.

The retard sent money to an inactive member, by the time the person logged on, paypal put a hold on the money and wouldn't release it until there was a resolution.
Mass Cry Audio wanted to make a big deal out of a simple(retard) mistake of hers, so heres the drama shes screamed about.

Im surprised there was someone to comment who has somewhat of an understanding of what happened.

Leave it alone already.

Seriously, I would love to meet up in person.. willing to travel, let me know. I love kicking lying crybabies to the curb.

Might take you a while though, seeing how long it took you to ship, lmao.

Bwap
01-28-2014, 02:47 PM
His name is ruined on the forum, no reason for him to be in a rush to satisfy you now.

Yeah, I hope you got what you wanted you little drama craving pvssy f@ggot.

Bwap
01-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Leave it alone already.

Haha so funny.. I hope some retard ruins your rep sometime. Takes something you earned, because they don't know how to do something the right way.

nismos14
01-28-2014, 02:53 PM
Some people just don't know when to stop?? Jeez.

nismos14
01-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Haha so funny.. I hope some retard ruins your rep sometime. Takes something you earned, because they don't know how to do something the right way.

You understand that your actions here are further ruining your rep, right?

I have had issues before, however they were not necessarily on purpose and I always took care of them far before they got to this point.

Bwap
01-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Some people just don't know when to stop?? Jeez.

Who give a fvuckingsh!t?... This site has some good knowledgeable guys, but the amount of ******* idiots far outweighs.

Put yourself in my shoes, then try laughing about it.

PS" Cerwinvegafan you can go fvck yourself because I was very prompt on sending you the money.
Then your cheap pansy *** wouldn't pay the $17 paypal fees, so you made me wait a week for paypal to release the funds so that I could gift the money to you.
You know your just jumping on the bandwagon like you do everywhere on this forum, find someones **** to **** outside of the forum and you may not be so lonely.

Bwap
01-28-2014, 03:12 PM
You understand that your actions here are further ruining your rep, right?

I have had issues before, however they were not necessarily on purpose and I always took care of them far before they got to this point.

It doesn't matter, the mods are too retarded to realize what actually happened.. so they haven't deleted this yet, and also chime in spewing bullshit.

Knowmadic
01-28-2014, 04:04 PM
It doesn't matter, the mods are too retarded to realize what actually happened.. so they haven't deleted this yet, and also chime in spewing bullshit.

Negative feedback threads don't get deleted, even if just a mix up. Serves as safety measure so people can be like "oh look, this guy ***** **** at shipping, I'm not going to trade him".

Timmy13091
01-28-2014, 04:17 PM

Your soft bro .. Put the keyboard down

bradl79
01-28-2014, 05:11 PM
Just get over it people. Just keep posting stuff if u want bwap. Just one deal may go bad on a mix up won't kill anything. Just if u have a trend of it then there maybe concern. So can we just delete this and go on to the next screw up that happens in this forum.

michaellane
01-28-2014, 06:09 PM

so you are scammer or what?

whitedragon551
01-28-2014, 07:02 PM
Get your facts straight, I issued the refund.. I wish he had never sent the money, hes a retard to send money to someone he hasn't talked to in over a month.

IDGAF if your an MOD on this site, your assumptions are not only wrong but show your character... stating false facts, get some proof before you make bogus claims degrading another ones character.

You havent posted one bit of proof for or against your case. You can call my character into question all you want, I dont have a negative feedback thread opened against me and never will have one opened against me.

Facts:

1. You listed a for sale item and couldnt log in to the site for what ever reason to check status of your sale.
2. 2 weeks ago a Paypal claim was file by Mass Car Audio. Prior to that you didnt log in for 6 days or contact Mass Car Audio through the Paypal dispute.
3. You claim you didnt know he was sending money, but he got your paypal address from somewhere.
4. Mass Car Audio escalated to a claim 2 weeks ago.
5. Mass Car Audio said you told him you shipped it 1 week ago.
6. Same week Mass Car Audio reported that you said you would ship the amp you told him again that you didnt ship the amp when you said you did.
7. A week ago you said that you waited forever on the money Mass Car Audio sent you when he was supposed to send it a month ago.
8. A post later you say that you are waiting a month to send the amp like he waited a month to send money.
9. A few posts later you say you will refund his money and you say its ok to ship late due to him not giving you a ship date.
10. Another few posts later Mass Car Audio says refund his money about 1 week ago.
11. 6 days ago you said you plan on sending the amp out next day and that you had to have work done on your car.
12. 5 days ago Mass Car Audio said he wanted a refund again.
13. Same day you offer to ship the amp and refund the money even though the amp was supposed to be shipped any way (See #11 (http://www.caraudio.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=11) )
14. As of 4 days ago you still havent refunded or shipped according to Mass Car Audio even though you said you would ship 5 days ago.
15. You continue to respond to the thread, but not refund the money.
16. 1 day ago Mass Car Audio got his money back.

More interesting facts. You lied when you said you would ship the amp, you listed a for sale thread without watching it, you claim you didnt log into the site to know he sent you money but Paypal emails you when you receive funds and you have physically threatened and started name calling.

whitedragon551
01-28-2014, 07:05 PM

Post some proof against Mass Car Audio's claims. Right now its he said she said with no proof.

This thread wont be deleted. None of them are unless there is concrete proof for one side or the other.

MrFoca
01-28-2014, 07:06 PM
Might take you a while though, seeing how long it took you to ship, lmao.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

Freeman
01-28-2014, 07:32 PM

OOOO yeah, you had a nice BIG rep.

bradl79
01-28-2014, 07:39 PM

LOL.[/QUOTE]

Freaking hilarious

MrFoca
01-28-2014, 07:47 PM
http://i915.photobucket.com/albums/ac358/ramdude1/3766090-3x2-940x627_zpseddd3f98.jpg (http://s915.photobucket.com/user/ramdude1/media/3766090-3x2-940x627_zpseddd3f98.jpg.html)

Found the Amp LOL.

Mass Car Audio
01-28-2014, 11:36 PM
Lmao, you are a Fvcking ldiot, I logged into paypal and issued a refund after offering you the amp for free.

You can go svck a giant d!ck seeing as your retarded and and don't understand basic human interaction.

Come to NY and ill whoop your little pvssy Canadian @ss.. until then im glad I don't have to deal with your retard antics again.
DONT SEND MONEY TO MY PAYPAL YOU FVCKING IDIOT.

Get a life you immature little brat. You are a lair, you NEVER issued a refund or I would have got a notification from paypal.

I'm done with this kid and this thread.

Slo_Ride
01-28-2014, 11:50 PM
wow :popcorn:

Mass Car Audio
01-28-2014, 11:57 PM
Hey whitedragon551, I never said once that he actually shipped the amp, all he did was BS me and keep telling me he was going to ship it and never did. He said it twice that he was going to have it shipped the next day and never followed through with it.

CerwinVega_Fan
01-28-2014, 11:58 PM
Who give a fvuckingsh!t?... This site has some good knowledgeable guys, but the amount of ******* idiots far outweighs.

Put yourself in my shoes, then try laughing about it.

PS" Cerwinvegafan you can go fvck yourself because I was very prompt on sending you the money.
Then your cheap pansy *** wouldn't pay the $17 paypal fees, so you made me wait a week for paypal to release the funds so that I could gift the money to you.
You know your just jumping on the bandwagon like you do everywhere on this forum, find someones **** to **** outside of the forum and you may not be so lonely.

Read my comment on page 9. Seems like I'm the only one that's on your side.
I was backing u up trying to help u. I never spoke negative of u... but whatever dude.

Freeman
01-29-2014, 12:01 AM
:hihorse:

Jes 42
01-29-2014, 01:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=z48-gKV5eds
E-thuggin foo

Dmac1991
01-29-2014, 01:54 AM
Read my comment on page 9. Seems like I'm the only one that's on your side.
I was backing u up trying to help u. I never spoke negative of u... but whatever dude.

lol actually bro, if you go back and re-read your post, you said you would hesitate to deal with him again.

I believe you meant you wouldn't hesitate but it went along great with the thread so it flowed. LMFAO

CerwinVega_Fan
01-29-2014, 02:00 AM
lol actually bro, if you go back and re-read your post, you said you would hesitate to deal with him again.

I believe you meant you wouldn't hesitate but it went along great with the thread so it flowed. LMFAO

Yea I saw that after I posted it. I thought I edited it.

My phone acts stupid sometimes and auto corrects stuff that don't need to be corrected and leave stuff that needs to be corrected.

Bwap
01-29-2014, 01:39 PM
Yea I saw that after I posted it. I thought I edited it.

My phone acts stupid sometimes and auto corrects stuff that don't need to be corrected and leave stuff that needs to be corrected.

Sorry about that then.. you were good to deal with as well.

whitedragon551
01-30-2014, 08:54 PM
Hey whitedragon551, I never said once that he actually shipped the amp, all he did was BS me and keep telling me he was going to ship it and never did. He said it twice that he was going to have it shipped the next day and never followed through with it.

Sorry about that. I fixed it.

I still see BWAP hasnt posted any proof of anything.

05fronty
02-02-2014, 10:03 AM
This is why I drink