PDA

View Full Version : Murder Mat Still up and running?

fasfocus00
01-04-2014, 11:27 PM
Are you guys still open for business? I see on the website that nothing has been updated in the last 3 months at least b/c it says the MDK is still pre-order. I just placed a small order so I can have a sample with me but I keep getting multiple emails saying my order has been received but nothing else.

fasfocus00
01-06-2014, 12:17 AM
really? 24 hours with 70+ views and no one knows if this vendor is even in business?

UMWDawg92
01-07-2014, 03:35 PM
I'm curious about the same thing, I wanted to order some but is that even possible still?

fasfocus00
01-07-2014, 06:21 PM
I'm curious about the same thing, I wanted to order some but is that even possible still?

I got an email from paypal yesterday afternoon that my money was being refunded. i'm not trying to tell anyone that they should or shouldn't do business with any company but Crescendo has had a history of not having items in stock or having a decent warranty. There has been a recent increase in people that have not had orders fulfilled by Crescendo or by people that have sent products in for warranty and not received those items back in months. The website hasn't been updated in months and there have been no recent threads about any Crescendo products during that same time. this is the first, only, and last time i'll do business with Crescendo.

charismaticlee
01-17-2014, 11:23 AM
I'm wondering the same thing, as I have just made a big order, before seeing your thread. I am trying to find out any info now.

charismaticlee
01-17-2014, 11:30 AM
I just got in contact with the Murder Mat owners (Crescendo Audio)... Their number is (941) 257-4767 out of Sarasota, FL. They are out of stock for two more months.