PDA

View Full Version : WTT Fosgate T2500 bd for 3k-4k@2ohms amp and Headunit

plexlove
01-03-2014, 11:16 AM
Ok so i am going to start of by saying, I can get $800 for this on ebay easy so this is just a test run to see if anyone has anything I actually need and maybe cash to boot, otherwise I will just sell it on ebay (can get 2-300 more than i can on here).

So like the title says i have a pretty much mint t2500, I will get pics up soon and maybe a video of it pushing my re destroyer.
Here is what im looking for.
-An amp capable of at least 3k or higher @2ohms or 0.5ohms (prefer 2ohms)
-A nice head unit, dont like alpine or sony, prefer pioneer, dvd is fine, must have at least 4v preouts, really lookin for something like a DEH-80prs.

NOT looking for any subs. Sorry.
The amp is a MUST on the deal, and if your amp isnt worth as much we can do cash on top. I however will not pay anything. I dont really care to have an amp more expensive than this one and prolly wont do any trading straight across amp for amp because i have seen numerous amps on here i want between 3-400 so i would just sell this for the cash and buy one cash lol

So with that all being said, feel free to send me your trades/offers...pm me is prolly best!

basswiigee
01-03-2014, 11:19 AM
that kicker kx floating around he's looking for 1 ohm amp, that kx2500 will do 3k at 2ohms, my birthsheet was 2960 for mine....

plexlove
01-03-2014, 11:27 AM
yeah that is what ive been told to snatch up my more than a few people lol, but i would need quite a bit of cash to boot being that i can get thos locally for 300 and hes askin 350. Im hoping to find something like an opti 3500 and a nice head unit, single or double din and then maybe a little cash...otherwise i will just sell it on ebay and buy the stuff straight out (just hate doing ebay, it takes like 20 days for me to access my money and i dont wanna be without my system for that long lol)

basswiigee
01-03-2014, 11:30 AM
yeah that is what ive been told to snatch up my more than a few people lol, but i would need quite a bit of cash to boot being that i can get thos locally for 300 and hes askin 350. Im hoping to find something like an opti 3500 and a nice head unit, single or double din and then maybe a little cash...otherwise i will just sell it on ebay and buy the stuff straight out (just hate doing ebay, it takes like 20 days for me to access my money and i dont wanna be without my system for that long lol)

but you brought up ebay his kx2500 is 999.99 on ebay more than once.... that opti 3500 won't beat that kx.... and if you got alot of people local with those for 300 - there's a come up cuz i've seen 'em go for 350-450 on the site ....

plexlove
01-03-2014, 11:39 AM
it doesnt matter what they are selling for (the t2500 is on there for 1600 lol) look at sold listings so you can see what you will actually get...used they are 450 new the most expensive sold was 649. My t2500 used is selling from 550 to 1000 used and some have even sold for 1200 or more (not sure why being u can get em cheaper from a store lol) im just going by what i know i can get for it...so if he was to put his n ebay he could prolly get 400-450 easy, so that still leave a 400 difference in what i couldd get.
but like i said, this is just a trial run, if i dont find a great deal, then i'll just sell it on ebay and buy the stuff on here cash lol, no biggie, just giving anyone who wants one and may have some stuff they dont want a chance to do a quick and simple trade. Im sure i wont find anything but its worth a try.

basswiigee
01-03-2014, 11:43 AM
it doesnt matter what they are selling for (the t2500 is on there for 1600 lol) look at sold listings so you can see what you will actually get...used they are 450 new the most expensive sold was 649. My t2500 used is selling from 550 to 1000 used and some have even sold for 1200 or more (not sure why being u can get em cheaper from a store lol) im just going by what i know i can get for it...so if he was to put his n ebay he could prolly get 400-450 easy, so that still leave a 400 difference in what i couldd get.
but like i said, this is just a trial run, if i dont find a great deal, then i'll just sell it on ebay and buy the stuff on here cash lol, no biggie, just giving anyone who wants one and may have some stuff they dont want a chance to do a quick and simple trade. Im sure i wont find anything but its worth a try.

yeah most rf 2500 I see on here get traded not sold, but I know they are expensive amps I was just saying keep in mind it will do exactly what you want it to do.... if I did sell the rf, I'd still buy the kicker.... lol

slvrado28z
01-03-2014, 11:44 AM
well if you change your mind I have that kx2500.1 right here just need 1ohm amp

plexlove
01-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Yeah the kicker would be perfect for my setup, i know it will do round 3k and that would be perfect....idk id prolly trade straight over for a kicker 2500 and a nice head unit...we will see if anyone has the combo lol

slvrado28z
01-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Yeah the kicker would be perfect for my setup, i know it will do round 3k and that would be perfect....idk id prolly trade straight over for a kicker 2500 and a nice head unit...we will see if anyone has the combo lol

I have that kx2500 but not going to trade for a head unit too glws

plexlove
01-03-2014, 11:57 AM
I figured this much....no worries...im gonna leave this up for a day or two and if no hits then im postin er on ebay.

plexlove
01-09-2014, 10:25 PM
No one has an amp and head unit for trade? This thing is mint but being that it not the cp it doesnt do me much good at 2ohms lol