PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED Infinity Kappa 60.2cs

Pitchitorsellit
01-01-2014, 07:06 AM
Item(s) for Sale:
Infinity Kappa 60.2cs
These are old component Infinities never used in the original packaging.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new.

Price:

No price. Going to toss these to the trash unless someone is interested.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Spl4200
01-01-2014, 07:52 AM
Ill take em

Pitchitorsellit
01-01-2014, 08:38 AM
If you are serious, these really are brand new. Never used. I'll need at least $20 plus shipping to make it worth my effort. From personal experience these sound great particularly at high volume. They do lack mid bass as does pretty much every driver.

These have never been uses and have been in the plastic all this time. So if you truly are interested I need 20 bucks plus shipping or they go to the dumpster.

I can provide pics and such but at such a low cost I doubt you care.

You must know they sound great if filtered for higher freq.

Let me know what you want.

BrownVanMan
01-01-2014, 01:21 PM
If he passes I have paypal ready

macantley
01-01-2014, 03:26 PM
same here, i already have the 62.1i speakers in both front/rear doors, these would be great for my kick panels, if all else fails let me know. (plus my car's an infiniti, so it reallymakes the system)

matthew

cal
01-02-2014, 08:34 PM
sorry guys payment sent already

firemedic7733
01-04-2014, 11:47 PM
sorry guys payment sent already

Then close the **** ad

CerwinVega_Fan
01-05-2014, 12:50 AM
Who throws brand new speakers in the trash???

lnsomnia
01-05-2014, 12:55 AM
Who throws brand new speakers in the trash???

This lol.

jeffdachef
01-05-2014, 01:41 AM
If you are serious, these really are brand new. Never used. I'll need at least $20 plus shipping to make it worth my effort. From personal experience these sound great particularly at high volume. They do lack mid bass as does pretty much every driver.

These have never been uses and have been in the plastic all this time. So if you truly are interested I need 20 bucks plus shipping or they go to the dumpster.

I can provide pics and such but at such a low cost I doubt you care.

You must know they sound great if filtered for higher freq.

Let me know what you want.

idk man, i can get good midbass with almost any driver with my deadened and treated doors/proper baffles and seals.

dirt101
01-06-2014, 01:30 AM
7 post, "I can send pics but I doubt you want to see them at this price" uhmmm, am I the only one that is sketched out.

Pitchitorsellit
01-07-2014, 11:30 AM
They were going to be used but I had 2 sets. All they have done is take up space all this time. Cleaning house a bit.