View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED dc power 180 amp hp alternator ( blue 96-2000 honda civic, 96-97 civic del sol)

12-06-2013, 11:26 AM
Item(s) for Sale:
I have a blue anodized 180 amp dc alt with blue anodized casing this thing was not used on a daily basis I used it for competition and demo purposes only

Item(s) Description/Condition:
Not 100% sure on the condition yet I may have put a scratch the case which u will never see just trying to squeeze the alt in from the top. It currently has a billet pulley but I am taking it to dc and having them put on the original dc pulley now that they are back in stock and they also are going to clean up the alt.

$300 plus ship

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Will update pix when I get it all cleaned up

12-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Nice looking alt! Only 180 amp with a hairpin stator? What's it fit?

12-06-2013, 07:55 PM
Nice looking alt! Only 180 amp with a hairpin stator? What's it fit?

Its on the title of what it will fit this alt is the biggest that will fit in these small 4 banger 1.6l engines mechman makes a 240 but the do less at idle then this plus this is a quality built alt not a refurb like u get from mechman