PDA

View Full Version : scammed at dbeez

SubbyBeat
12-03-2013, 07:58 PM
it has been over 1 and half months since i sent dbeez 100+ dollars to build me a box.

it took me a while to decide to want i actually wanted.

and when i finally came to the agreement he would say give me a couple days

then never replied for 3 weeks now

i have warned him in pm before i would go public.

bgowdy31
12-03-2013, 08:01 PM
it has been over 1 and half months since i sent dbeez 100+ dollars to build me a box.

it took me a while to decide to want i actually wanted.

and when i finally came to the agreement he would say give me a couple days

then never replied for 3 weeks now

i have warned him in pm before i would go public.

Chill man dbeez is a good dude, give him some time. im sure there is a logical explanation for it.
dbeez;

thatguy12
12-03-2013, 08:08 PM
that blows. hopefully you get your money back. no matter who it is, when money is involved and a deal has been made that deal should be honored. or you get your money back.

SubbyBeat
12-03-2013, 08:10 PM
Chill man dbeez is a good dude, give him some time. im sure there is a logical explanation for it.
dbeez;

you dont think im chill enough lol i sent money 2 + months ago and we talked and such and then its been 3 weeks since ive heard from him. replied serveral times = P

bgowdy31
12-03-2013, 08:11 PM
also i do recall that in the last few weeks he has had some bad events to happen in his life as well, so that probably is slowing him down a bit.

bgowdy31
12-03-2013, 08:12 PM
you dont think im chill enough lol i sent money 2 + months ago and we talked and such and then its been 3 weeks since ive heard from him. replied serveral times = P

i wasn't saying you were being hostile. The "chill" was just a figure of speak.

jaeguerra909
12-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Theres no reason for some knw to not reply back in 3 weeks thats inexcusable I hope u get ur money back man haye scammers

-BenBen-
12-03-2013, 08:55 PM
Well when i tell you he has been going through alot..you know how sometimes we have a one-off..well its like 10x worse then that. and i mean its some serious stuff going. Dbeez is a good person and very honest and would never take advantage of someone or scam. trust he doesnt need your 100 bad enough to scam it. although i would be upset after 3 weeks and no response but trust me he will make it right

-BenBen-
12-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Theres no reason for some knw to not reply back in 3 weeks thats inexcusable I hope u get ur money back man haye scammers

Bro,he is not a scammer and not scamming no one. If you were going through the stuff on his plate, you wouldnt be worried about a **** 100$. not saying the guys money is not important, but its some real serious stuff going on. So to the guy who is out of 100$ please be patient bro, I know something dosnt seem right about the situation but i promise you he will make it right.

bgowdy31
12-03-2013, 09:44 PM
Bro,he is not a scammer and not scamming no one. If you were going through the stuff on his plate, you wouldnt be worried about a **** 100$. not saying the guys money is not important, but its some real serious stuff going on. So to the guy who is out of 100$ please be patient bro, I know something dosnt seem right about the situation but i promise you he will make it right.

Yea... thats what i was saying above without going to detail tho. Im not gonna put someones personal life out on the net because its not my place to. i can just vouch and say yes, he has had some DEEP personal stuff going on lately.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

And no OP he is not a scammer

jaeguerra909
12-04-2013, 04:55 AM
I understand that every one has problems he probably should have took a break on his business then tho and not took this guys money if he knew times were rough it just ***** for op that hes out $100 with no product.

Silverado SS
12-04-2013, 05:27 AM
To clear things up I just talked to him yesterday he has been sick for 3 weeks and is being hospitalized he will make it right hes a good dude hes in the gutter right now over some stuff in his life I'm surprised he took the work he will make it right dont worry

Jeffdachef
12-04-2013, 05:33 AM
--

Silverado SS
12-04-2013, 05:33 AM
Update Dbeez is sending a refund this can be closed I just talked to him

dbeez
12-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Refunded and then some.

neo_styles
12-04-2013, 05:35 PM
Refunded and then some.

Thanks for doing what you can (and then some). Hope you have a speedy recovery.

jrdnhsnbrg
12-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Get better man, we're praying for you.

blowthemup
12-04-2013, 09:30 PM
I really wish dbeez some luck, looks like ya been having a hard time and hope things turn around for ya.

Ahmed Johnson
12-04-2013, 10:37 PM
Thanks for doing what you can (and then some). Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Why are you thanking him? Did you get refunded too?