PDA

View Full Version : Do a paper for money?

thatguy12
12-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Judge me if you want but I forgot about this assignment. I am looking for someone to write me a two-three page paper about garbage and trash in the United States. How much trash we produce, why we produce as much as we do, the effects of our massive amounts of garbage on the environment and world overall, where are system is flawed. and whatever else you can talk about. resources are needed but not in crazy amounts. please only people who are good with grammar, and smart enough to not get me an F. I am already creating a massive PowerPoint tonight and wont have enough time to finish the paper. This is my first time ever asking this but i have to do what i have to do to pass. serious inquires only. we will discuss a price. the paper will be due by 10 Am tomorrow. i will scan the paper through plagiarism detectors as we have one on my school website and i will use another very trusting one i know about so that stuff will not fly and you will not get paid.
MODS if this is against the rules delete this thread

Slo_Ride
12-02-2013, 08:52 PM
shoot yourself in the face.

jrdnhsnbrg
12-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Hahahahaha

No

thatguy12
12-02-2013, 08:57 PM
shoot yourself in the face.

lol I did mess up pretty bad. I just take on more than i can handle with school classes wise. That's definitely not deserving of me shooting myself though. I know there has got to be some broke smart people on this site willing to write for two hours to get some cash. never asked this before and hopefully never will again, but its going to get done.

Slo_Ride
12-02-2013, 09:00 PM
lol I did mess up pretty bad. I just take on more than i can handle with school classes wise. That's definitely not deserving of me shooting myself though. I know there has got to be some broke smart people on this site willing to write for two hours to get some cash. never asked this before and hopefully never will again, but its going to get done.

then shoot someone else in the face. doesnt really matter to me.

Knowmadic
12-02-2013, 09:01 PM
What kind of price are we looking at? I can probably spit out a decent paper and link it to a lot of it to my Environmental Communications/Sciences class.

nkrell11
12-02-2013, 09:06 PM
Writing papers was one of my strong points if I had internet and my laptop I'd do it but I don't sorry.

Slo_Ride
12-02-2013, 09:09 PM
Writing papers was one of my strong points if I had internet and my laptop I'd do it but I don't sorry.

you dont have internet? interesting.

nkrell11
12-02-2013, 09:45 PM
you dont have internet? interesting.

Doing the necessary research on a smart phone would be a pain in the *** compared to using a computer, you're right though it's pretty interesting.

Slo_Ride
12-02-2013, 09:47 PM
you're right though it's pretty interesting.

I'm always right. :D

hispls
12-02-2013, 09:47 PM
The Achilles heel of this plan is that if the style and voice of this new paper doesn't match your previous work it'll be obvious something is not right. Also whoever takes the job will need to go from YOUR notes and stats that you're covering on your powerpoint. Assuming you've done enough research to make up some graphs and slides how tough is padding out 3 pages of bullshit re-hashing that + a few footnotes? Snort a few Ritalin and stay up all night and get her done.

Slo_Ride
12-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Snort a few Ritalin and stay up all night and get her done.

:offwall: woot woot

thatguy12
12-02-2013, 09:55 PM
The Achilles heel of this plan is that if the style and voice of this new paper doesn't match your previous work it'll be obvious something is not right. Also whoever takes the job will need to go from YOUR notes and stats that you're covering on your powerpoint. Assuming you've done enough research to make up some graphs and slides how tough is padding out 3 pages of bullshit re-hashing that + a few footnotes? Snort a few Ritalin and stay up all night and get her done.
the teacher for this class has been absent from class 80% of the days, not exaggerating. he doesn't know me or my style of writing at all. i would also go through and edit a couple things if someone does this paper.there are zero notes that i've taken because this course project is on whatever environmental issue i want. even if i pull an all nighter i would be short on time. its finals week so they overload us with homework that they know we'll be up late doing. Im going to try the best i can to finish everything but getting this out of the way would relieve alot of stress.

thatguy12
12-02-2013, 09:56 PM
:offwall: woot woot

been clean on everything but smoke since july 21st 2012. would rather fail the class then do that lol

hispls
12-02-2013, 09:57 PM
the teacher for this class has been absent from class 80% of the days, not exaggerating. he doesn't know me or my style of writing at all. i would also go through and edit a couple things if someone does this paper.there are zero notes that i've taken because this course project is on whatever environmental issue i want. even if i pull an all nighter i would be short on time. its finals week so they overload us with homework that they know we'll be up late doing. Im going to try the best i can to finish everything but getting this out of the way would relieve alot of stress.

Oh well. I'd help, but I have a pile of work to do and I'm leaving on a 3 day road trip tomorrow morning. I have so little free time I'm probably going to sell my PS4 that I haven't even taken out of the box yet.

thatguy12
12-02-2013, 10:00 PM
Oh well. I'd help, but I have a pile of work to do and I'm leaving on a 3 day road trip tomorrow morning. I have so little free time I'm probably going to sell my PS4 that I haven't even taken out of the box yet.

your good. its my fault for taking on more than i could handle. ill figure it out though.

keep_hope_alive
12-02-2013, 10:13 PM
2-3 pages should only take you an hour. you could be done by now.

Timmy13091
12-02-2013, 10:17 PM
I do paper .. :fro: 100$ let me know ..

keep_hope_alive
12-02-2013, 10:23 PM
I had a nice response typed up but lost the connection.

I had a conversation today with someone responsible for waste management for a very large healthcare campus.

bubbagumper6
12-02-2013, 10:26 PM

Kind of what I was thinking...anyone with a decent intelligence level could BS this thing in an hour or so. You've got just under 12 hours, that's plenty of time to finish your powerpoint AND the paper AND still get a good night's sleep.

thatguy12
12-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Kind of what I was thinking...anyone with a decent intelligence level could BS this thing in an hour or so. You've got just under 12 hours, that's plenty of time to finish your powerpoint AND the paper AND still get a good night's sleep.
im attempting do to that now. im currently writing two full final papers and doing this powerpoint. i started the paper on the garbage and hopefully can finish it.

thatguy12
12-02-2013, 10:42 PM

im trying to do that now. this isnt the only assignment i have due tomorrow i have two others and a powerpoint. i have been hustling assignment together quickly and well written since i started school. just over loaded tonight but i started the paper and got almost a page done. just got to put in work

NuckinFutz
12-02-2013, 11:54 PM
Stay off this site and get it done.

bbeljefe
12-03-2013, 12:07 AM
Just print this thread and entitle your paper;

"The Truth About Garbage: How the Broken, Mismanaged US School System Fails to Educate People But Successfully Teaches Them How to Lie and Cheat"

No offence to you, btw. You're a victim of this fugging nonsensical race for fancy pieces of paper to hang on the wall which prove nothing about the person who's name is on them other than that they've mastered the art of short term, rote memorization.

EDIT: Well, that and lying. ;-)

/rant

thatguy12
12-03-2013, 01:00 AM

"The Truth About Garbage: How the Broken, Mismanaged US School System Fails to Educate People But Successfully Teaches Them How to Lie and Cheat"

No offence to you, btw. You're a victim of this fugging nonsensical race for fancy pieces of paper to hang on the wall which prove nothing about the person who's name is on them other than that they've mastered the art of short term, rote memorization.

/rant
your 100% correct about the system. no matter what though i am going to do what i got to do to get paid and get my education. i dont need the paper done anymore ive been working my *** on it for hours along with two other final minimum 10 page essays and a power point. i am not a liar, a cheater, or any of the things you mentioned above though. i am just a kid who works his butt off on everything he does and every now and then would like a little help.

Slo_Ride
12-03-2013, 01:05 AM
you are a liar. and a cheater. and a *****. so shut the **** up and do like every other ***** has ever done and find a man to solve your problems.

plyer3
12-03-2013, 02:21 AM
How ironic, I'm reading this while I'm working on my powerpoint for Capstone project that's due in less than 12 hours....time to stop getting distracted and get back to it.

thatguy12
12-03-2013, 09:36 AM
you are a liar. and a cheater. and a b[/C sLOR]itch. so shut the [COLOR="black"]**** up and do like every other ***** has ever done and find a man to solve your problems.

damm someone failed school and is living a life of poverty. im sorry im going to make more money than you. than ima take your ***** and she will do my work.
forgot your mom and your sister been doing my projects for years. your mom ain't so good at writing though so i dropped her *** and now shes just my sandwich making *****.

thatguy12
12-03-2013, 09:37 AM
How ironic, I'm reading this while I'm working on my powerpoint for Capstone project that's due in less than 12 hours....time to stop getting distracted and get back to it.

ended up just pulling an all nighter. got two hours of sleep. if i can get at least a 75% on these papers i will be happy.

thatguy12
12-03-2013, 09:55 AM

well an all nighter beside a two hour nap at 6am. now back on way to school to do it all again lol

Freeman
12-03-2013, 11:07 AM
would of done it for $30.

jrdnhsnbrg
12-03-2013, 11:43 AM
That's what you get for procrastinating, although I shouldn't speak. I have a 6-10 page psychology research proposal due in a couple weeks and haven't even started it yet.

thatguy12
12-03-2013, 11:57 AM
That's what you get for procrastinating, although I shouldn't speak. I have a 6-10 page psychology research proposal due in a couple weeks and haven't even started it yet.

i got them all done i needed to today. stayed up till 6am than back at school at 830 am. my teacher has missed 80% of the classes so a majority of us forgot/didnt know we had a project due. this semester im taking 18 credits and working almost everyday. i can only do so much.

thatguy12
12-03-2013, 12:04 PM
car audio related news. got a new car and bought a soundqubed 3500 and 125.4, two crescendo group 31 batts, two tantric HD 10s, 100 ft of zero gauge. hopefully can get this 98 camry banging. just got to get a altenator and a couple of little things. im super stoked. been saving for a year for this. you got to come to the shows in dane county next year.

jrdnhsnbrg
12-03-2013, 12:06 PM
car audio related news. got a new car and bought a soundqubed 3500 and 125.4, two crescendo group 31 batts, two tantric HD 10s, 100 ft of zero gauge. hopefully can get this 98 camry banging. just got to get a altenator and a couple of little things. im super stoked. been saving for a year for this. you got to come to the shows in dane county next year.

My roommate was telling me about a car show each year in the Dells in the 3rd week of May, probably gonna go to that

whitedragon551
12-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Price tag?

bubbagumper6
12-03-2013, 07:16 PM

/rant

Yeah but that little piece of paper will get you a hell of a lot farther in life than good looks and hope.

I see college more as a testing ground. Sure you'll probably forget most of what you learned, but the point is that piece of paper proves that you're willing to work hard. I had a lot of friends that didn't have near the work ethic I did and they all flunked out. Clearly not good employee material. Those that succeed have proven their worth. Of course this isn't true in every case but I'd say it is for at least the majority of my major (engineering).

bbeljefe
12-03-2013, 08:48 PM
Yeah but that little piece of paper will get you a hell of a lot farther in life than good looks and hope.

I see college more as a testing ground. Sure you'll probably forget most of what you learned, but the point is that piece of paper proves that you're willing to work hard. I had a lot of friends that didn't have near the work ethic I did and they all flunked out. Clearly not good employee material. Those that succeed have proven their worth. Of course this isn't true in every case but I'd say it is for at least the majority of my major (engineering).

I won't argue that there are fields where come sort of higher education is necessary. However, most fields require far less of that than is currently required and it is the very notion that a person who wants to learn (electronics, in my case) should be forced to suffer through and pay for a series of courses that have nothing to do with their field of interest. In my case, I never completed the unrelated courses, never got the piece of paper and have never in two and a half decades of work been asked to see it.

Of course, I also realize that that has changed and it is precisely the fact that it has changed that I was addressing in my original post.

bubbagumper6
12-03-2013, 10:09 PM
I won't argue that there are fields where come sort of higher education is necessary. However, most fields require far less of that than is currently required and it is the very notion that a person who wants to learn (electronics, in my case) should be forced to suffer through and pay for a series of courses that have nothing to do with their field of interest. In my case, I never completed the unrelated courses, never got the piece of paper and have never in two and a half decades of work been asked to see it.

Of course, I also realize that that has changed and it is precisely the fact that it has changed that I was addressing in my original post.

Yeah if you were trying to get into any kind of legit electronics industry today you'd be laughed out of the building without a degree. Sad but true. It's not what you know, it's what you can prove you know. Job interviews don't consist of aptitude tests, it's resumes and bullshitting.

jrdnhsnbrg
12-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Yeah if you were trying to get into any kind of legit electronics industry today you'd be laughed out of the building without a degree. Sad but true. It's not what you know, it's what you can prove you know. Job interviews don't consist of aptitude tests, it's resumes and bullshitting.

My major is Information Technology Management, I doubt I'm ever going to use my psychology class I'm currently taking. Or calculus. Cybertechnology Ethics is a maybe, so is English, but Network Fundamentals 1 is a definite yes.

skylineTT
12-03-2013, 10:49 PM
My major is Information Technology Management, I doubt I'm ever going to use my psychology class I'm currently taking. Or calculus. Cybertechnology Ethics is a maybe, so is English, but Network Fundamentals 1 is a definite yes.

Lol Calculus is funny. I'm sure Bubba will agree with me as a fellow engineer but I never thought I'd use any form of mathematics higher than Geometry or Trig when in reality, I use Calculus almost daily for kinematics analyses. :crazy:

jrdnhsnbrg
12-03-2013, 10:59 PM
Lol Calculus is funny. I'm sure Bubba will agree with me as a fellow engineer but I never thought I'd use any form of mathematics higher than Geometry or Trig when in reality, I use Calculus almost daily for kinematics analyses. :crazy:

I doubt I will as an IT major...

bubbagumper6
12-04-2013, 08:33 AM

I completely agree. I had to take classes like World Religions & Geography of US & Canada to get my electrical engineering degree. Relevance? None...

Yeah I ended up becoming a controls engineer so I do mostly PLC programming and HMI design. I don't think I've used any calculus since I left school. :(
Sometimes I feel like I need some kind of artistic background when creating these HMI's. It's frustrating coming from a technical background and trying to create things that are aesthetically pleasing.

It could have ended up very different however, if I landed in say, a power electronics field working for an energy company. I have a feeling my job would have been much more math based. Unfortunately though I only had 1 class in school on PLC's and the teacher was awful so I basically learned everything on the job from another programmer.

I think the most math work I do is designing my subwoofer enclosures, haha.

jrdnhsnbrg
12-04-2013, 09:53 AM
I completely agree. I had to take classes like World Religions & Geography of US & Canada to get my electrical engineering degree. Relevance? None...

Yeah I ended up becoming a controls engineer so I do mostly PLC programming and HMI design. I don't think I've used any calculus since I left school. :(
Sometimes I feel like I need some kind of artistic background when creating these HMI's. It's frustrating coming from a technical background and trying to create things that are aesthetically pleasing.

It could have ended up very different however, if I landed in say, a power electronics field working for an energy company. I have a feeling my job would have been much more math based. Unfortunately though I only had 1 class in school on PLC's and the teacher was awful so I basically learned everything on the job from another programmer.

Most math I've done is counting up how much I spend on has and the sub system...

skylineTT
12-04-2013, 11:14 PM

I programmed logic controllers and other stuff in courses but I don't do it on the regular at my job. We have an electrical department for that. I am a Mechanical Engineer with the largest manufacturer of drilling equipment and my main focus is design/analysis so it is very largely dependent on calculation, which kind of blows because I hated higher level mathematics. The first calculation I had to do involved heat and mass transfer, fluid dynamics, thermodynamics, and kinematics (dynamics). Stupid calc took me 3 full work days to complete. I thought it was the end of my career. Lol

joerogan
12-08-2013, 04:37 AM
Fiverr: Graphics, marketing, fun, and more online services for $5 (http://www.fiverr.com)
people will do anything you want for $5