Item(s) for Sale:

(4) Shocker NEO 18s

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new soft parts...Never seen power...coils are dual 1.4

Price:
$1000 EACH plus any shipping...each subs weighs 32 pounds

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:
shipping will be standard USPS ground service

Item Pictures: user name is installedge....12/1/13...have pics but cannot get them to load here
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

hispls
12-01-2013, 04:09 PM
Mike told me these might come up for sale. Terrible timing for me, but if you have them in a couple months I may bite.

installedge
12-01-2013, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the interest.. I also have (4) Shocker Sig 18s ...$400 each if any interest...also i do have pics but it will not let me upload them for some reason.. If you know anyone else that might be interested please let them know..I can email or text pics

CerwinVega_Fan
12-01-2013, 04:46 PM
Any trades?

Silverado SS
12-01-2013, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the interest.. I also have (4) Shocker Sig 18s ...$400 each if any interest...also i do have pics but it will not let me upload them for some reason.. If you know anyone else that might be interested please let them know..I can email or text pics

What shocker models? For the 18s and where in Ohio?

installedge
12-01-2013, 09:17 PM
I have (4) Sig 18s and (4) Neo 18s both tight gap models ...Sigs have a few burps on them ...Neo are new

psychoacoustics
12-01-2013, 09:55 PM
pics please of the neo especially if they are new !!!! wowzers

hispls
12-02-2013, 10:46 AM

I have about a dozen small gap sig motors here, but I'm somewhat interested on cornering the market on neo motors. FYI I have a 12" neo on eBay for the last month or two for 850 with no takers so they'll be a tough sell for you this time of year.

To post pics, upload to photobucket or similar free photo hosting site then cut-paste links. May be worth stressing that all those Shocker parts are American made and can take some serious abuse.

Also, email me at my username @ Comcast.net if you are considering taking a lowball offer, I may do some creative financing to make sure nobody else steals these for too low a price.

CRXBMPN
12-02-2013, 12:05 PM
you are losing sleep over this arent you hispls lol

brandonkain82
12-02-2013, 05:10 PM
708 369 0435. I want pics of the both please

hispls
12-02-2013, 05:44 PM
you are losing sleep over this arent you hispls lol

This is eating me up inside. My suppliers dropped the ball on shipping some inventory the last 2 weeks so I'm upside-down about 50K on my AMEX card. There's a magic number in my head where if the price hit that point I'd just take on some more debt to own them, otherwise, I'll try to get over it since I got my eye on a couple really expensive firearms that I really want to own in the next week.

CRXBMPN
12-02-2013, 05:52 PM
****, wish I could help a brother out O_o
good luck.

bigbud747
02-03-2014, 10:28 PM
Still have these?

brandonkain82
03-16-2014, 09:37 AM
What a fraud. Never sent or posted pics...*****

JL Audio
03-16-2014, 09:40 AM

doesn't mean he's a fraud.. they may have just sold as MIKE <-- said they may be coming up for sale to hispls. mike IS shocker.

you can't expect these woofers to stay up for sale for any time in this condition...probably sold off forum.

hispls
03-16-2014, 11:37 AM

doesn't mean he's a fraud.. they may have just sold as MIKE <-- said they may be coming up for sale to hispls. mike IS shocker.

you can't expect these woofers to stay up for sale for any time in this condition...probably sold off forum.

Indeed, I'm quite confident it's legit, as I said, Shocker Mike mentioned them to me about half a year before they turned up on this board. If anyone is really serious PM me and I'll try to get OP's contact info.

JL Audio
03-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Indeed, I'm quite confident it's legit, as I said, Shocker Mike mentioned them to me about half a year before they turned up on this board. If anyone is really serious PM me and I'll try to get OP's contact info.

You better pick them up.. I know you and these... lol