PDA

View Full Version : CA.com unable to receive payment? Can't renew my subscription

Spooney
11-17-2013, 10:45 PM
Well my subscription did not automatically re-up like it was supposed to and now I am getting emails and messages saying my inbox is full and I can't send or receive any messages until its emptied. I paid for that increased mailbox for a reason and now apparently ca.com can't receive any payments so I can keep it........... kinda lame. What gives guys? How long until this gets fixed? Yeah I know I could just delete all my PM's but I shouldn't have to.

pro-rabbit
11-18-2013, 10:28 AM
I just got a similar message this morning. Not sure what happened yet.

trumpet
11-18-2013, 11:04 AM
This e-mail came in about 5 a.m. today:

Your automatic payments were suspended
Hello Barry Schanz,
CarAudio.com has suspended your automatic payments. Contact CarAudio.com for more details or to reactivate your payments.

CarAudio.com Admin
11-18-2013, 06:15 PM
We're currently working with PayPal to get a payment processing issue resolved. We're doing all we can, but unfortunately it takes a little time with them to get issues resolved such as this. I apologize, as I know this is causing a headache for some. Everything should be going again at anytime.

blobb454
11-18-2013, 07:19 PM
I DONT have any problems with mine.... strange

CarAudio.com Admin
11-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Just a heads up. PayPal should be back active with transactions very soon now (any moment). The only vendor/premium accounts that were affected were the ones that have came up for renewal.

Spooney
11-20-2013, 06:44 PM
Just a heads up. PayPal should be back active with transactions very soon now (any moment). The only vendor/premium accounts that were affected were the ones that have came up for renewal.

Still not accepting payments for me .

CarAudio.com Admin
11-22-2013, 12:14 PM
Everything was restored back to normal yesterday afternoon. I'll be checking into any issues in getting everything back to normal for everyone. Again, I apologize again for the inconvenience.

Spooney
11-24-2013, 03:48 AM
Seems to be working now at least for me .