PDA

View Full Version : WTB alpine iva-d300 harness.

asianinvasion21
11-11-2013, 01:02 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

Who's got an extra harness for an alpine d300 I will pay 20 bucks for it or something around that price.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I live in oc/la area I need it to test my alpine d300 that has been in storage for a while. The harness I have got wet or something and the box on the harness looks burnt. If anyone in la/oc area has one I will swing you some money if you let me use it for testing my deck.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

asianinvasion21
11-11-2013, 01:04 PM
Or if somebody could direct me to a site that sells these for a good price that works too thx.

Joebobclark
11-11-2013, 02:18 PM
Hope its not the DC to DC Converter box (Metal one, not the Plastic one)... But heres the pacparts listings Alpine IVAD300 Parts and Accessories (http://www.pacparts.com/model.cfm?mfg=Alpine&model_id=IVAD300&row_start=1&src_model_id=d300&action=list_part)

asianinvasion21
11-11-2013, 04:23 PM
thx its the plastic box. I just didnt wanna spend $50 for a new one if i didnt have to. Plus i dont even know if it works for sure lol.

Joebobclark
11-11-2013, 04:58 PM
The plastic box is just a fuse/capacitor to help with ground loops. You can "technically" cut it off and it will be fine. May want to put a fuse back on it if its not fuse at the source in the vehicle.

asianinvasion21
11-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Ok thanks I'll give it a try