PDA

View Full Version : New to this forum

HEA
11-10-2013, 04:15 PM
My name is Jon and I own hea Soundsystems in northern Nevada. A thread about deep bass tracks got my attention since I am always looking for new material to play in my car. I drive a 2006 Chevy hhr, and I currently have 3 18" level 6 dc audio subs in the back, tuned to around 23 hz. Dc 7.5k amp powers the subs. I have fosgate pro series 6" mid bass in the doors (3 per door) running off a us amps USA 600x amp. The highs are tang band vertical arrays in the a-pillars running off a USA-200 us amps amp. I am planning on getting a 4th level 6 and another 3 7.5k amps for next summer comps but time will tell if that happens.

I bass race in the 149.9 class and I can compete using any frequency from 26hz-41hz. Make things interesting. I am on tem def J led by Sydney Woolcot (thors hammer) and I will thankfully be able to compete a lot more next year than I did this year.

I love helping people with design/construction and I really love the deepest bass (below 25hz). The easiest way to see my car is on YouTube, if you are interested. Heasoundsystems is my channel. I will be posting at least 25 more videos soon... I am here to contribute and help, so if you have a question, let me know :-). Gla to meet you all :-)