PDA

View Full Version : SOLD/CLOSED FS: Pioneer DEH-80PRS

dsjackso1
10-14-2013, 07:07 PM
Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Original owner, used for approx. one month before I traded vehicles and had the store remove the headunit. Immaculate condition. Original box.

Price: $225

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Will ship to conUS

Turb0
10-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Still available?

dsjackso1
11-04-2013, 02:34 PM
Hello, This is still available. The kitis complete with all accessories, 2 micrphones, operation manual on cd, and usb cable.

Thanks,
Steve

NIHL8ION
11-04-2013, 05:28 PM
What vehicle harness is that already wired up to?

dsjackso1
11-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Hi,

The wiring harness is from the Silverado from which the unit was removed. I did long term consulting work at various locations and used my truck to haul my stuff and get setup in a new location or bring my stuff back home after a project was completed. I drove my G8 most of the time after I was setup at a location. My Silverado's HVAC controls quit working and it was stuck on AC (this happened in early November, a little heat and/or defrost would have been useful). The truck needed some other repairs and rather than putting all the money required into that Silverado, I decided to trade it along with my G8 and bought a new Silverado crew cab. Thus, I had the car audio dealer remove everything from my vehicles before I turned them into the delaer for trade. I would estimate the headunit has about four or five weeks of usage. It is in excellent condition and is a really nice sounding deck. I never got into using the active crossover functionality which I have heard provides better performance than the way I had it setup. I was simply feeding a McIntosh amp for a front stage and a JL Audio mono amp for my sub. I am still using those but I had a CleanSweep installed to interface the factory radio in my new truck. If I thought I would use the prs80 anytime soon I would certainly not be selling it. It has been in the box for about a year now and I do not see a need to keep it around.

Thanks for the inquiry. If you want to discuss anything I will provide my cell number for you in an e-mail/PM (or you can send me your number in a PM) and would be glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Steve

NIHL8ION
11-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Hi,

The wiring harness is from the Silverado from which the unit was removed. I did long term consulting work at various locations and used my truck to haul my stuff and get setup in a new location or bring my stuff back home after a project was completed. I drove my G8 most of the time after I was setup at a location. My Silverado's HVAC controls quit working and it was stuck on AC (this happened in early November, a little heat and/or defrost would have been useful). The truck needed some other repairs and rather than putting all the money required into that Silverado, I decided to trade it along with my G8 and bought a new Silverado crew cab. Thus, I had the car audio dealer remove everything from my vehicles before I turned them into the delaer for trade. I would estimate the headunit has about four or five weeks of usage. It is in excellent condition and is a really nice sounding deck. I never got into using the active crossover functionality which I have heard provides better performance than the way I had it setup. I was simply feeding a McIntosh amp for a front stage and a JL Audio mono amp for my sub. I am still using those but I had a CleanSweep installed to interface the factory radio in my new truck. If I thought I would use the prs80 anytime soon I would certainly not be selling it. It has been in the box for about a year now and I do not see a need to keep it around.

Thanks for the inquiry. If you want to discuss anything I will provide my cell number for you in an e-mail/PM (or you can send me your number in a PM) and would be glad to answer any other questions you may have.

Steve - Cool thanks for the response... I had a 80PRS and I loved it... I'm going to be looking for another soon, but I've been spending money like crazy l8ly and I need to pay for another amp 1st before I can buy another HU... But if you still have this next week, I'll definitely hit you up, if not - GLWS - This is a killer HU :cool:

NIHL8ION
11-04-2013, 06:52 PM
dbl post

rta60460
11-10-2013, 02:02 PM
$150 shipped to 60460?