PDA

View Full Version : FS / FT VVME QA1000d

Toryhag
10-02-2013, 02:18 PM
Item(s) for Sale:

^^

Item(s) Description/Condition:
Like probably 40hrs of play time, light usage, when I had it in my room it became scratched on the glass part, otherwise cosmetically its a 7/10 , performance is a 10/10 nothing wrong with it. If you type the model in up in the top right corner someone did a test with it and and 1.2ohms it put out 820 watts @ 12.4 volts, so it puts close to rated, comes with a bass knob, as you all know its an Audiopipe clone which for the price you can't go wrong. Very slim, lightweight, which suprises me for how it tested on bench.

Heres the link : http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-reviews/569759-my-test-vvme-qa-d1000.html

Price:
Asking 80$ + sh because on the site these things aren't available anymore, will trade and pay cash for something. Pm me

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).