PDA

View Full Version : Callin out Moller

Timmy13091
09-27-2013, 05:23 PM
What's this about yo ?

Car Audio Classifieds (http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/buyer-seller-trader-beware/159294-buyers-beware-moler1129-scammer.html#post2150119)

basswiigee
09-27-2013, 05:39 PM
2x^^^^ that seemed shady as hell!!!! he just wanted to sell the set as a set but if that was the case he should have told dude and refunded, not make dude and pp chase you down for the money but then again i've only read the one side.....

Jes 42
09-27-2013, 05:47 PM
:wow:
Moler1129 ;

Silverado SS
09-28-2013, 04:10 PM
He's been online just hasn't posted...

Imtjnotu
09-28-2013, 04:32 PM
good to see this place still scams

basswiigee
09-28-2013, 05:12 PM
good to see this place still scams

i don't know if i'm mentally stable enough to get scammed!!! lol

jaeguerra909
09-28-2013, 07:25 PM
Lol at how u have time to find that and post it..all though that does ****

garretttt4
09-29-2013, 10:00 PM
Ooooooooooooo sheet!

SounDrive
09-29-2013, 11:02 PM
Lol at how u have time to find that and post it..all though that does ****

Are you seriously complaining about someone calling out a scammer?

Slo_Ride
09-29-2013, 11:14 PM
some of us arent caco members and cant read the link. whats the short version?

mazdakid
09-29-2013, 11:24 PM
i sent him $325 threw paypal and was supposed to ship me a sundown 12" zv3
after a week i asked if he shipped and he said he didnt have the money right now even tho i paid for the item plus shipping... anyways he sent me a fake screen shot saying he shipped it but did not give me an actual tracking number. after 2 weeks of not receiving my*sub*i opened the paypal claim, after no response via text or paypal claim it escalated in paypal and I won the claim and got a refund almost 2 months later...Screen shots supporting your claims:

basswiigee
09-30-2013, 12:18 AM
You know its true or else he'd atleast come on here and try to defend himself!!! Lol

Silverado SS
09-30-2013, 12:35 AM
Yeah its sad

supereikenator
09-30-2013, 01:45 AM
What a tool. Scammers ruin my confidence in online buying.

SounDrive
09-30-2013, 02:13 AM

That's why I never send payments as gifts.. Always keep records and take pictures of everything.. And I avoid trades unless it's someone very trusted

Slo_Ride
09-30-2013, 11:20 AM
i sent him $325 threw paypal and was supposed to ship me a sundown 12" zv3
after a week i asked if he shipped and he said he didnt have the money right now even tho i paid for the item plus shipping... anyways he sent me a fake screen shot saying he shipped it but did not give me an actual tracking number. after 2 weeks of not receiving my*sub*i opened the paypal claim, after no response via text or paypal claim it escalated in paypal and I won the claim and got a refund almost 2 months later...Screen shots supporting your claims:

oh wow. no bueno.

Ahmed Johnson
09-30-2013, 11:40 AM
This is exactly why I don't mind paying the extra money for something new. I only buy from reputable dealers and I want warranties.

bubbagumper6
09-30-2013, 11:58 AM
ha, tried to click the link...evidently I've been permabanned on CACO for "No Reason Specified." Nice to see that place is as classy as ever.

Dirtrider4eva
09-30-2013, 12:05 PM
prolly joeyc ^

Ahmed Johnson
09-30-2013, 12:22 PM
Lol. Moler, instead of liking posts you should try to defend yourself.

Silverado SS
09-30-2013, 12:27 PM
Lol. Moler, instead of liking posts you should try to defend yourself.

He obviously don't care, he's just your normal piece of **** scammer that's all

Ahmed Johnson
09-30-2013, 12:46 PM
He obviously don't care, he's just your normal piece of **** scammer that's allLol

Slo_Ride
09-30-2013, 09:23 PM
So is this actually true? I find it strange that he's here thanking and liking post and the mods have not said a word.

jaeguerra909
10-01-2013, 12:38 AM
Are you seriously complaining about someone calling out a scammer?

No im laughing at the fact that some one lurks around other forums and makes a post on another one about a problem I just dont have the time of day to do that kinda **** lol

whitedragon551
10-01-2013, 06:37 AM
So is this actually true? I find it strange that he's here thanking and liking post and the mods have not said a word.

Hes banned and his recent WTT threads deleted and labelled as such.

Slo_Ride
10-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Hes banned and his recent WTT threads deleted and labelled as such.

The fact that he was on here liking and thanking post in a thread about him scamming blows my mind. Then he continues to post in his classified threads, wow. What a douche.

bmk6795
10-01-2013, 11:24 AM
No im laughing at the fact that some one lurks around other forums and makes a post on another one about a problem I just dont have the time of day to do that kinda **** lol

it looks like timmy is active on caco as well as here, so it probably took a minute maybe 2 to copy the url from caco, and make anew thread here.

mazdakid
10-01-2013, 11:52 AM

It's nice to have people that look out for others that are scamming, even if it's on a different forum.

mazdakid
02-11-2014, 07:17 AM
How is moler back on the forum?

michaellane
02-11-2014, 07:26 AM

got to buy from a older member with major feedback is all man

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

This is exactly why I don't mind paying the extra money for something new. I only buy from reputable dealers and I want warranties.

pssshhh newb :)

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

ha, tried to click the link...evidently I've been permabanned on CACO for "No Reason Specified." Nice to see that place is as classy as ever.

sent ant a email. you probably "liked" the post saying **** that oatmeal guy. i was perma banned also for liking it but got it turned back.

SUNDOWNBITCH
02-11-2014, 07:31 AM
How is moler back on the forum?

I had a premium membership and after I was banned they kept tooling money out of my account. So basically I was going to either say they were taking money from my account and file credit card fraud or let me back on.. I think they made the right choice :)

michaellane
02-11-2014, 07:44 AM
I had a premium membership and after I was banned they kept tooling money out of my account. So basically I was going to either say they were taking money from my account and file credit card fraud or let me back on.. I think they made the right choice :)

you in my opinion should have been charged until the agreement term was finished since you broke a rule. stealing someones money. why is it alright for you to steal from someone but people cant take from you? are times that tough lil *****?

SUNDOWNBITCH
02-11-2014, 07:53 AM
you in my opinion should have been charged until the agreement term was finished since you broke a rule. stealing someones money. why is it alright for you to steal from someone but people cant take from you? are times that tough lil *****?

I refunded the guy so everything is fine now

michaellane
02-11-2014, 07:57 AM

have him come in here and say that. not to be rude but after this thread you cant expect me to believe what you say. our buying and selling here is done on the honor system and you broke it. you have to understand that. also you will be shipping first for awhile now im sure.

michaellane
02-11-2014, 07:59 AM

is that you in your picture? your little avatar thingy? arent you too old to be stealing? too bad this isnt 2009 or we would have your address and your kids schoool phone number and where you work posted all over. like i said get the buyer to come in here and say that you refunded money and covered any and all paypal fees. if you didnt then you still owe him money and are still a scammer with unfinished business

raptor727
02-11-2014, 08:01 AM
Wow what a ******* tool. **** off dude people like you **** me off. Cocky attitude acting like you didn't do anything wrong.. What the **** is wrong with people nowadays? I don't even need to hear his side of the story not like he cares to even tell it.

SUNDOWNBITCH
02-11-2014, 08:01 AM
is that you in your picture? your little avatar thingy? arent you too old to be stealing? too bad this isnt 2009 or we would have your address and your kids schoool phone number and where you work posted all over. like i said get the buyer to come in here and say that you refunded money and covered any and all paypal fees. if you didnt then you still owe him money and are still a scammer with unfinished business

I'm 16, everything was cleared up now your bringing it back out. Lol he won't come in here cause he looks down on this site..

SUNDOWNBITCH
02-11-2014, 08:03 AM

And if it was 2009 how the hell are you suppose to come up with all that info? Hah you wouldn't

DRS0105
02-11-2014, 08:04 AM
He only refunded him because PayPal gave him no choice. This guy knowingly sold a set of subs that had already been sold prior. He took money knowing he had no product to give. Still a scammer in my eyes and I'm not sure why mods didn't change his avatar and title like they've done to others. The fact that he threatened to sue unless he was given another chance shows what kind of dirtball he is. He could have easily asked for a refund and walked away with some dignity but chose instead to strong arm his way back.

raptor727
02-11-2014, 08:05 AM
Age doesn't matter you make a deal you keep people posted abd ship when you claim... If you can't then you refund money then plain and simple why is it soo hard for people to do this?

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

He only refunded him because PayPal gave him no choice. This guy knowingly sold a set of subs that had already been sold prior. He took money knowing he had no product to give. Still a scammer in my eyes and I'm not sure why mods didn't change his avatar and title like they've done to others. The fact that he threatened to sue unless he was given another chance shows what kind of dirtball he is. He could have easily asked for a refund and walked away with some dignity but chose instead to strong arm his way back.

Well said

michaellane
02-11-2014, 08:10 AM
And if it was 2009 how the hell are you suppose to come up with all that info? Hah you wouldn't

dont play around feg. not everyone in here has a stupid 16 year old job. and in 2009 we use to roast scammers like you. youll never sell up here again i promise you that ;)

michaellane
02-11-2014, 08:11 AM

he doesnt have money to sue or he wouldnt have scammed. newbs all around giving this site a bad name

MrFoca
02-11-2014, 08:27 AM

Wanna bet ? You should watch what you say. Some of us have jobs that can pull that info up.

michaellane
02-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Someone get me his facebook asap!

Xrojas13
02-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Got a premium account just to end up scamming again? At least people will see these treads and think twice. If u did refund his money was because u know paypal works and they would yank that money. But good job on the troll really tripped people out

garretttt4
02-11-2014, 08:53 AM
Someone should go open a can of whoop asss!

Slo_Ride
02-11-2014, 03:04 PM

You'd be very surprised. You're even dumber than I thought.

Mass Car Audio
02-11-2014, 03:26 PM
WOW another freaking scammer. Stupid young kids keep ruining this site. I have a hard time buying anything off here now. The only people I will deal with is someone with a bunch of feedback or site vendor's.

supereikenator
02-11-2014, 04:39 PM
WOW another freaking scammer. Stupid young kids keep ruining this site. I have a hard time buying anything off here now. The only people I will deal with is someone with a bunch of feedback or site vendor's.

I'm young and haven't had the chance to establish feedback yet man. We aren't all bad, I've sold a few things on here and eBay with nothing but satisfaction. I gotta have a chance to prove myself.:)

Mass Car Audio
02-11-2014, 05:00 PM
I'm young and haven't had the chance to establish feedback yet man. We aren't all bad, I've sold a few things on here and eBay with nothing but satisfaction. I gotta have a chance to prove myself.:)

Well I glad your not one of the idiot kids that try to rip everybody off. As long as you can follow through with your deals, then you shouldn't have a problem getting feedback.

michaellane
02-11-2014, 05:07 PM

thats when you offer to ship first

eg9
02-11-2014, 05:09 PM
Wanna bet ? You should watch what you say. Some of us have jobs that can pull that info up.

;)

supereikenator
02-11-2014, 05:39 PM
thats when you offer to ship first

To certain people! I don't want to get myself ripped off either. Haha

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Well I glad your not one of the idiot kids that try to rip everybody off. As long as you can follow through with your deals, then you shouldn't have a problem getting feedback.

So far I haven't had any issues!

whitedragon551
02-11-2014, 05:56 PM
Banned again.

bgowdy31
02-11-2014, 06:25 PM
wow... gives me even more reason to not trust people online. im not saying you guys would do this, its just to much of it going on. i dont have alot of feedback on here that shows, but i have sold and bought some stuff on here and never had problems but these things raise a red flag for me... smh

Jes 42
02-11-2014, 06:27 PM

This vid title is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=o_i7TiPDK5w

fatboytyler
02-11-2014, 06:30 PM
He's actually a pretty good guy. I've gotten to know him fairly well. Shame this happened though. Could happen to a lot of us though (both ends).

Jes 42
02-11-2014, 06:51 PM
He's actually a pretty good guy. I've gotten to know him fairly well. Shame this happened though. Could happen to a lot of us though (both ends).

He put it on himself.He didn't deal straight up so he got what was coming to him.He had no remorse whatsoever.Look around at how he handled it.

michaellane
02-12-2014, 08:59 AM
to make you guys feel better

michaellane
02-12-2014, 09:00 AM
jhgfsda

michaellane
02-12-2014, 09:03 AM
and if it was 2009 how the hell are you suppose to come up with all that info? Hah you wouldn't

i was right

MrFoca
02-12-2014, 09:04 AM
My my. Look at the family photo. Hmmmm what can ya say now ? Little punk boy

michaellane
02-12-2014, 09:05 AM
My my. Look at the family photo. Hmmmm what can ya say now ? Little punk boy

look at sisters...cant tell me they dont look like they all take it in the face....now i need his school info

MrFoca
02-12-2014, 09:05 AM
phone number (859) 583-9006 you better keep good on your word and mail that 3k amp that was bought from you

Oh my. I see text bombs coming in your near future lol. 10k at a time

michaellane
02-12-2014, 09:06 AM
sdfjdbns

MrFoca
02-12-2014, 09:07 AM
look at sisters...cant tell me they dont look like they all take it in the face....now i need his school info

See this is why people should be honest. If I was dude I would just refund or ship the amp. Mike your crazy guy lol to funny.

michaellane
02-12-2014, 09:08 AM
and buy my batts.

michaellane
02-12-2014, 09:12 AM
See this is why people should be honest. If I was dude I would just refund or ship the amp. Mike your crazy guy lol to funny.

i find all the scammer here when im active on the forum. ask around i call them out and always right. i dont play that crap. for my next trick im going to scam a scammer :) lmao

MrFoca
02-12-2014, 09:22 AM
Started School at Eastern Kentucky University
College — Law Enforcement MOLLER1129....bet them hearing he stole money and frauds ppl off this site would cause some issues...

Indeed. He can be thrown out of school for stuff like this.

michaellane
02-12-2014, 09:28 AM
Indeed. He can be thrown out of school for stuff like this.

what am idea lol

michaellane
02-12-2014, 09:30 AM
Oh my. I see text bombs coming in your near future lol. 10k at a time

ninja edit

michaellane
02-12-2014, 09:57 AM
he refunded phatboi in full. he has done nothing wrong at this point as im concerned. they were both wrong and phat should not have tried to buy something without the money in hand first. newbs being newbs.

PHAT BOi
02-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Wow, so even though he tried to extort more money from me and was going to keep my $50, just cause he did finally send it back, only after I told him I was going to file a paypal claim and blast him on the forum, he did nothing wrong?

ace_800
02-12-2014, 10:10 AM
Still a scammer in my book. If he took a deposit to hold an item and then wanted more for it after the fact thats a scammer. Who cares if he paid it back, its still a low life thing to do and he has done plenty wrong. Not sure how you could claim he hasn't done anything wrong michaellane. Would you make a deal with him at this point in a normal i pay you ship fashion? You would probably at least want him to ship first, which means you don't trust him....

michaellane
02-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Still a scammer in my book. If he took a deposit to hold an item and then wanted more for it after the fact thats a scammer. Who cares if he paid it back, its still a low life thing to do and he has done plenty wrong. Not sure how you could claim he hasn't done anything wrong michaellane. Would you make a deal with him at this point in a normal i pay you ship fashion? You would probably at least want him to ship first, which means you don't trust him....

sure he would ship first with me but if i gave u cash to hold an item i would tell you if i dont have the rest by such and such date then keep the deposit thats how it works man and you know it. both are newbs and id make them BOTH ship first to me. you already know this playa

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

uggghhhh i missed all you guys lmao

fatboytyler
02-12-2014, 10:31 AM
You guys really are low and pathetic people. I can just as easily text bomb all of you without you being able to trace it back to my number...

Bottom line is he refunded the affected people. But starting to attack his personal life and family? That is just pathetic. Grow up and act your age.

michaellane
02-12-2014, 11:01 AM
You guys really are low and pathetic people. I can just as easily text bomb all of you without you being able to trace it back to my number...

Bottom line is he refunded the affected people. But starting to attack his personal life and family? That is just pathetic. Grow up and act your age.

stealing is pathetic. period like i said i dont mess around. do not steal on here or do anything wrong.

michaellane
02-12-2014, 11:08 AM

shut up tyler falconbury

fatboytyler
02-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Bottom line is though it was not stealing. But yes, stealing is pathetic. But also, attacking a guy's personal life over an issue that was taken care of is also pathetic.

I'm not trying to start any animosity between you and I, but I am just speaking my mind as are you.

EDIT: I do not know if Falconbury was supposed to be an insult or my last name, but its certainly not my name and I would like it to be explained if its an insult (Can't be an insult unless I understand it haha)

vibe
02-12-2014, 11:13 AM
god this is pathetic. ill tell you what i know the dude is wrong for stealing/ scamming or whatever the **** he did but posting family photos and threatning to snitch on the kid to his law enforcment school. god you guys are a bunch of punks grow the fcuk up and lets get back to car audio stuff. i cant believe a moderator let you post pics of his family and say ur guna beat them down and put it in there butt. fool you act like your in a gang and guna "go handle something" well dont talk about it be about it. if your some big bad *** and guna do something you wouldnt be posting incriminating evidence on here that your going too. and to all your little minions you have liking and thanking every one of your posts you guys are punks too. do something about it

MrFoca
02-12-2014, 11:13 AM

It's in humor. I would never do that. First off its criminal offense to do so. And they can trace it & people have been sued over it. When you play with people's money it becomes personal. To hold the mans deposit and demand was wrong. Sorry but I don't have likings to a scammer aka their. If that's your friend. Well that's cool. I'm glad you stand up for someone who would do that. Makes me second guess you as we'll.

michaellane
02-12-2014, 11:16 AM
Bottom line is though it was not stealing. But yes, stealing is pathetic. But also, attacking a guy's personal life over an issue that was taken care of is also pathetic.

I'm not trying to start any animosity between you and I, but I am just speaking my mind as are you.

EDIT: I do not know if Falconbury was supposed to be an insult or my last name, but its certainly not my name and I would like it to be explained if its an insult (Can't be an insult unless I understand it haha)

god this is pathetic. ill tell you what i know the dude is wrong for stealing/ scamming or whatever the **** he did but posting family photos and threatning to snitch on the kid to his law enforcment school. god you guys are a bunch of punks grow the fcuk up and lets get back to car audio stuff. i cant believe a moderator let you post pics of his family and say ur guna beat them down and put it in there butt. fool you act like your in a gang and guna "go handle something" well dont talk about it be about it. if your some big bad *** and guna do something you wouldnt be posting incriminating evidence on here that your going too. and to all your little minions you have liking and thanking every one of your posts you guys are punks too. do something about it

you newbs make me sick and it is too your last name. he didnt have any other fat tyler's on his friends list. either way i retire i wont help another one of you guys on here. get your money or items stolen i dont care. **** doesnt happen to me. good luck everyone

fatboytyler
02-12-2014, 11:17 AM
It's in humor. I would never do that. First off its criminal offense to do so. And they can trace it & people have been sued over it. When you play with people's money it becomes personal. To hold the mans deposit and demand was wrong. Sorry but I don't have likings to a scammer aka their. If that's your friend. Well that's cool. I'm glad you stand up for someone who would do that. Makes me second guess you as we'll.

Second guess me all you want. I have a good moral compass. I just put friends and family first. IF you don't like me for that then so be it. Won't hurt my feelings haha.

And there are ways that they can't trace it, but it is too much of a hassle to do so. And its only criminal after a certain point, but still very annoying up until then.

EDIT: Michael, it is certainly not my name. But you keep telling yourself that.

MrFoca
02-12-2014, 11:18 AM

Whoa calm down buddy. So you are the Better person for you're rant ???? I will agree tho some pictures should be left out. That I will agree on with you. Let's talk car audio then. You got anything you wanna sell ???? Looking for more stuff. I have a problem with buying things.

vibe
02-12-2014, 11:19 AM
you newbs make me sick and it is too your last name. he didnt have any other fat tyler's on his friends list. either way i retire i wont help another one of you guys on here. get your money or items stolen i dont care. **** doesnt happen to me. good luck everyone

yeah go retire and give your boyfriend an alabama hot pocket..... peace..

vibe
02-12-2014, 11:21 AM
Whoa calm down buddy. So you are the Better person for you're rant ???? I will agree tho some pictures should be left out. That I will agree on with you. Let's talk car audio then. You got anything you wanna sell ???? Looking for more stuff. I have a problem with buying things.

what i have a problem with is bringing family into it. attack someone personally but say something about his sisters or mom or whoever and put them on blast on the internet is the lowest type of scumbag you can be PERIOD

michaellane
02-12-2014, 11:21 AM
yeah go retire and give your boyfriend an alabama hot pocket..... peace... n btw ur still a punk for brining someones family into it. this is about car audio not beating his sisters up and putting it in there butt. say that about my family and ill be beating you up and putting it in your butt

ok ill beat your sisters up. if youre new here then sit back and watch or use the search button. dont bother me. i wont spend all day arguing with newbs. you scam someone then it is open season on whatever info we all find. i was sent his personal info to my PM box from long time members. i dont look up anythign myself idiot. this is how the entire forum is. we stick together as the older group. dont like it then go to caco where scammers will be safe.

MrFoca
02-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Second guess me all you want. I have a good moral compass. I just put friends and family first. IF you don't like me for that then so be it. Won't hurt my feelings haha.

And there are ways that they can't trace it, but it is too much of a hassle to do so. And its only criminal after a certain point, but still very annoying up until then.

EDIT: Michael, it is certainly not my name. But you keep telling yourself that.

You have to be very very good. You have to remember Verizon AT&T & other companies pay people big money for people who do things like that. Just like on Facebook when you send a message to someone, they can pull your IP address up and play games. Most don't know that. Ever get the spam messages. That's what they want a reply.

michaellane
02-12-2014, 11:23 AM
what i have a problem with is bringing family into it. attack someone personally but say something about his sisters or mom or whoever and put them on blast on the internet is the lowest type of scumbag you can be PERIOD

:celebra:

vibe
02-12-2014, 11:24 AM
n i have an amp for sale. brutus 2400 mint for $200 and if your somewhat local. than that is shipped

MrFoca
02-12-2014, 11:25 AM

We'll. I didn't post pictures of the man or family. I do take digs at scammers

michaellane
02-12-2014, 11:26 AM

he told me the pics were fine. ill delete them for everyone to chill out. scamming is wrong and he is gone period. you guys im getting off here for a little while dont go anywhere im having a blast

vibe
02-12-2014, 11:31 AM
ok ill beat your sisters up. if youre new here then sit back and watch or use the search button. dont bother me. i wont spend all day arguing with newbs. you scam someone then it is open season on whatever info we all find. i was sent his personal info to my PM box from long time members. i dont look up anythign myself idiot. this is how the entire forum is. we stick together as the older group. dont like it then go to caco where scammers will be safe.

just adding to how immature you are

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

and i can respect that

MrFoca
02-12-2014, 11:38 AM
It's all good guys. I'm not here to attack on a personal level. If anyone on here got scammed I would back you also. If I acting immature I am sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Not in my nature.

michaellane
02-12-2014, 11:41 AM
It's all good guys. I'm not here to attack on a personal level. If anyone on here got scammed I would back you also. If I acting immature I am sorry. Didn't mean to offend anyone. Not in my nature.
ha ha just sent vibe a message saying the exact same thing. you're good here. only the tougher members survive anyways. this place was a lot more fun a few years back but most have moved on and are just FB friends and share or sell stuff between them

fatboytyler
02-12-2014, 12:50 PM
You have to be very very good. You have to remember Verizon AT&T & other companies pay people big money for people who do things like that. Just like on Facebook when you send a message to someone, they can pull your IP address up and play games. Most don't know that. Ever get the spam messages. That's what they want a reply.

They text spammers that spam via Email to text. Create a long enough trail of blank spam accounts through VPNs and firewalls it wouldn't be worth the effort. But like I said, its not worth the effort on the spammers' part.

whitedragon551
02-12-2014, 07:38 PM
First of all he didnt state that Paypal fees were supposed to be included until after the deal. Second its against the Paypal terms of service to ask for such fees and its not on the buyer to pay them.

michaellane
02-12-2014, 08:34 PM
First of all he didnt state that Paypal fees were supposed to be included until after the deal. Second its against the Paypal terms of service to ask for such fees and its not on the buyer to pay them.

I texted him and told him that also. I doubt he would be an issue in the future but you guys are in charge and I stand behind your decision. I think both parties were at fault. One didnt have the money and the other wanted to keep the deposit because of it. I myself would not have refunded the pp fees if the buyer backed out or couldnt get all the money. That is fair in my opinion.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

To be clear I would not have kept the entire deposit just the fees.

gckless
02-12-2014, 10:04 PM
Fegs

whitedragon551
02-16-2014, 10:46 PM
Found this on CACO: Moler1129 - bad seller - permaban 12/4/2013

Freeman
02-16-2014, 10:50 PM
lol

MrFoca
02-17-2014, 12:03 AM
Found this on CACO: Moler1129 - bad seller - permaban 12/4/2013

Geeez.

SounDrive
02-17-2014, 12:24 AM
He has no classifieds access on MAF. A ban may be coming.

Cadillac red
04-13-2014, 01:09 PM
f*** scammers i hate em!!!

Bass4Days
04-13-2014, 07:43 PM
f*** scammers i hate em!!!
Im doing business with Moller right now. I am in the process of getting a DC level 6 from him. Its half paid hes waiting on a recone and ill pay the rest when its ready to ship. He seems like a really nice guy called me personally to explain what happened in the past. Worst comes to worst I go through PayPal. I think hes trying to do right.

NASTY08IMPALA
04-13-2014, 07:48 PM
Did Moller scam you? Im doing business with him right now

Hes scammed a few ppl thats why hes banned here and a few others..caco is next ..id be careful ..hes a kid

Bass4Days
04-13-2014, 07:51 PM
Hes scammed a few ppl thats why hes banned here and a few others..caco is next ..id be careful ..hes a kid
Hes not banned here tho. I know some **** has happened tho thats why I talked to him about it.

NASTY08IMPALA
04-13-2014, 08:02 PM
Hes not banned here tho. I know some **** has happened tho thats why I talked to him about it.

Yes he is ..he got banned again back in feb

fatboytyler
04-13-2014, 08:03 PM
Yes he is ..he got banned again back in feb

He's unbanned. Look around forums.

NASTY08IMPALA
04-13-2014, 08:05 PM
He's unbanned. Look around forums.

Well he hasnt posted anything ...not that anybody will deal with him unless they are a newb ..too many things on diff sites ..so go luck for those that deal with him

Bass4Days
04-13-2014, 08:29 PM
Well he hasnt posted anything ...not that anybody will deal with him unless they are a newb ..too many things on diff sites ..so go luck for those that deal with him
Well he posted right after you in one of my WTB posts. Then Timmy posted right under him who started this thread.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-buy-wtb-car-audio/602274-big-18-dual-1-a.html

I am not a newb when it comes to car audio but I am new on here kinda. Only bought a few things with no problems. Like I said I think hes gonna do right. Seems like a good guy. I guess you guys should be happy Im buying the 18 from him because now you can have someone where everything went fine hopefully. A level 6 motor isnt something that comes across here everyday or month maybe even year. Something iv wanted for awhile. Might not be your cup of tea tho

NASTY08IMPALA
04-13-2014, 08:39 PM
Well he posted right after you in one of my WTB posts. Then Timmy posted right under him who started this thread.

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/wanting-buy-wtb-car-audio/602274-big-18-dual-1-a.html

I am not a newb when it comes to car audio but I am new on here kinda. Only bought a few things with no problems. Like I said I think hes gonna do right. Seems like a good guy. I guess you guys should be happy Im buying the 18 from him because now you can have someone where everything went fine hopefully. A level 6 motor isnt something that comes across here everyday or month maybe even year. Something iv wanted for awhile. Might not be your cup of tea tho

Yea i remember him posting there ..but most ppl who see this thread arent going to dig .they will jist see him as a scammer ..and theres more than 1 thread here and other forums about bad deals with him ..his rep will always be tarnished ..if u get what u want ..more power to ya

Bass4Days
04-13-2014, 08:48 PM
Yea i remember him posting there ..but most ppl who see this thread arent going to dig .they will jist see him as a scammer ..and theres more than 1 thread here and other forums about bad deals with him ..his rep will always be tarnished ..if u get what u want ..more power to ya

Yea iv read them all after i sent him half the money. But weve talked about it. I just wanted people to know things are going good so far since this thread poped up.

d77543020
04-14-2014, 01:17 AM
good luck

Jes 42
04-14-2014, 02:43 AM

Just isn't worth the risk to me either but maybe he's ''changed'' All i do is sit back and laugh on CA anymore.It's changed alot just in the short time i've been here.Scammers scam and get away with it.How fkn hard is it to do a clean deal ffs?Some ppl don't get it and never will.

disturbed471985
04-14-2014, 04:14 AM
I member when people use to scam on here an members surrounding said member would personally go locate them an see whats the deal... No more LOVE anymore...

Boomsday
04-14-2014, 04:31 AM
I talked to moler today??

Bass4Days
04-14-2014, 08:26 AM
I member when people use to scam on here an members surrounding said member would personally go locate them an see whats the deal... No more LOVE anymore...

I live in buffalo New York if someone was being scammed if have no problems driving within 30 min or so to see what's the deal is for anyone on here.

jaeguerra909
04-14-2014, 02:48 PM
Lol u guys who go to people's houses for other people kinda got a lot of balls haha I wouldn't be doin that **** down here in la people are strapped like crazy

Bass4Days
04-14-2014, 02:58 PM
Lol u guys who go to people's houses for other people kinda got a lot of balls haha I wouldn't be doin that **** down here in la people are strapped like crazy
Haha Idk im a pretty big guy. I wouldnt be going to fight. Just like wtf this guy just showed up to my house. Maybe i shouldnt be doing this anymore lol Most people just dont shoot people unless i was really acting like a jackass lol. Jack him up WHERE IS jaeguerra909s MONEY *****!

bgowdy31
04-14-2014, 04:37 PM
Haha Idk im a pretty big guy. I wouldnt be going to fight. Just like wtf this guy just showed up to my house. Maybe i shouldnt be doing this anymore lol Most people just dont shoot people unless i was really acting like a jackass lol. Jack him up WHERE IS jaeguerra909s MONEY *****!

jaeguerra909; lives to close to Compton to do that lol

jaeguerra909
04-14-2014, 05:22 PM

Lol well **** sometimes u don't Know how people are I guess I just hear a lot of things and see things in cali I would be extremely cautious with a situation like that

jaeguerra909
04-14-2014, 05:23 PM
jaeguerra909; lives to close to Compton to do that lol

Shittttt Compton is safe now compared to San Bernardino haha all the goons from Compton relocated there

Bass4Days
04-14-2014, 06:01 PM
Wish they would relocate to another county lol.

NASTY08IMPALA
04-14-2014, 06:24 PM
Lol well **** sometimes u don't Know how people are I guess I just hear a lot of things and see things in cali I would be extremely cautious with a situation like that

I dont undrstand ppl not using their right to carry ..i couldnt imagine leaving the house without at least 1 gun on me

bgowdy31
04-14-2014, 06:53 PM
I dont undrstand ppl not using their right to carry ..i couldnt imagine leaving the house without at least 1 gun on me

your in louisville............... i wouldnt leave without one either lol... in campbellsville were i live, you cal walk anywhere or go anywhere here without a gun. i dont even own one, i want one tho.

NASTY08IMPALA
04-14-2014, 07:07 PM
your in louisville............... i wouldnt leave without one either lol... in campbellsville were i live, you cal walk anywhere or go anywhere here without a gun. i dont even own one, i want one tho.

Feel lucky u dont have to . I got extra if u need one passing thru here

Blake.
04-14-2014, 07:12 PM

Q1-750 Amplifier (http://www.soundqubed.com/Q1-750-Amplifier_p_46.html)

NASTY08IMPALA
04-14-2014, 07:18 PM
^^^ur a nutswinger arent ya . Find someone elses nuts to swing on

bgowdy31
04-14-2014, 07:18 PM

ill keep that in mind lol. you should sell me a smaller one for cheap lol

NASTY08IMPALA
04-14-2014, 07:20 PM
ill keep that in mind lol. you should sell me a smaller one for cheap lol

I got a officers 1911 i might sell but not really that cheap

bgowdy31
04-14-2014, 07:21 PM
I got a officers 1911 i might sell but not really that cheap

meh im just lookin for something to have in the car when i go

NASTY08IMPALA
04-14-2014, 07:28 PM
meh im just lookin for something to have in the car when i go

Go pick up a cheap 9

bgowdy31
04-14-2014, 07:30 PM
Go pick up a cheap 9

i may they have this gun place down here over in adair co/columbia and they have some 9mm's NIB for like $145, nothing special but would get the job done

NASTY08IMPALA
04-14-2014, 07:32 PM
i may they have this gun place down here over in adair co/columbia and they have some 9mm's NIB for like $145, nothing special but would get the job done

Yea its proly a hipoint ..i wouldnt trust my life to it

bgowdy31
04-14-2014, 08:31 PM
Yea its proly a hipoint ..i wouldnt trust my life to it

yes its a highpoint i believe bot sure. whats wrong with that

NASTY08IMPALA
04-14-2014, 08:44 PM

Its a piece of crap ..is ur life only worth 150 bux?

bgowdy31
04-14-2014, 09:07 PM
Its a piece of crap ..is ur life only worth 150 bux?

lol..... i dont plan on using it by the way. what makes it a piece of crap tho. im just curious

Freeman
04-14-2014, 09:08 PM

you go to shoot the ****** robbing you and the pin might not hit the primer. and you die...

NASTY08IMPALA
04-14-2014, 09:19 PM
lol..... i dont plan on using it by the way. what makes it a piece of crap tho. im just curious

Its just a super cheap turd not good fitment or finish ..jams alot ..might shoot might not ..lots of ftf fte..if u just want a cheap gun to shoot cans with go for it ..but i wouldnt carry ine with me in a personal defense situation

bgowdy31
04-14-2014, 10:28 PM
Its just a super cheap turd not good fitment or finish ..jams alot ..might shoot might not ..lots of ftf fte..if u just want a cheap gun to shoot cans with go for it ..but i wouldnt carry ine with me in a personal defense situation

i see. i was just curious. idk much about guns

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

you go to shoot the ****** robbing you and the pin might not hit the primer. and you die...

idk crap about guns

Bass4Days
04-14-2014, 10:29 PM

HAHAHAHA such a good point. In a gun fight I need every bullet to go off all the time. LOL

NASTY08IMPALA
04-14-2014, 10:34 PM
i see. i was just curious. idk much about guns

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

idk crap about guns

Dont get into deep its as addictive as car audio

bgowdy31
04-14-2014, 10:51 PM
Dont get into deep its as addictive as car audio

i dont want to lol

bigfluke 773
04-14-2014, 11:36 PM
I don't know much about guns either, but I have a glock 23, is it a hipoint or some other bad ****

NASTY08IMPALA
04-14-2014, 11:39 PM
I don't know much about guns either, but I have a glock 23, is it a hipoint or some other bad ****

No not at all hipoint is a cheap crappy brand ..glocks are some of the most reliable guns on the planet ..that being said i dont much care for them

bigfluke 773
04-14-2014, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the reply. I got it for a nice price and it's pretty small so I'm good with it. As long as I don't have to worry about that other **** I'm cool.

Freeman
04-14-2014, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the reply. I got it for a nice price and it's pretty small so I'm good with it. As long as I don't have to worry about that other **** I'm cool.

I don't know the models much but the ones I've used were pretty cool. More of a Ruger person

bigfluke 773
04-14-2014, 11:56 PM
The guy I bought it from just bought a used ruger from the gun shop. It's pretty nice I think a p97 but I'm not 100% sure. It's big as hell
I don't know the models much but the ones I've used were pretty cool. More of a Ruger person

jaeguerra909
04-15-2014, 02:36 AM
Did I just start a handgun condo lol **** the gun laws in cali **** *** can't have bigger then a 10 round mag in an ar and no removable clip they have to do the bullet button which is still gay lol

disturbed471985
04-15-2014, 02:42 AM
i dont want to lol

Buy off the streets... Just bought a S&W Police edition 357 for $100 bucks no questions asked... Great to blow holes threw doors just don't ride with it...

SounDrive
04-22-2014, 12:51 AM
Why is this guy back? Multiple negative feedbacks on multiple sites..

disturbed471985
04-22-2014, 02:21 AM
Why is this guy back? Multiple negative feedbacks on multiple sites..

Cup the right persons balls and anything is possible..

roko
04-24-2014, 01:47 AM
Did I just start a handgun condo lol **** the gun laws in cali **** *** can't have bigger then a 10 round mag in an ar and no removable clip they have to do the bullet button which is still gay lol
That's if u have it registered lol

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 11:16 AM
It's bullshit Moler got banned again. The mods let him come back and he was just posting being active. Then ban him again for no reason. If you let him come back he should had to do something wrong in order to be banned again. I'm still in the middle of a deal with him. He hasn't done anything wrong and now I'm dealing with a banned person. Did he make a bad sale? No then wtf

Dmac1991
04-24-2014, 11:30 AM
It's bullshit Moler got banned again. The mods let him come back and he was just posting being active. Then ban him again for no reason. If you let him come back he should had to do something wrong in order to be banned again. I'm still in the middle of a deal with him. He hasn't done anything wrong and now I'm dealing with a banned person. Did he make a bad sale? No then wtf

Dudes are childish lol. High school all over again.

Worried about other dudes when they need to be worried about themselves.

He was banned. Cool. He came back and did nothing wrong.

Should we just throw ex-cons right back in jail after they get out just because they were in jail before? Childish man

mazdakid
04-24-2014, 12:30 PM
he never should have been unbanned before after scamming someone here.

Lowflyin
04-24-2014, 12:55 PM
This ^

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 12:56 PM
Dudes are childish lol. High school all over again.

Worried about other dudes when they need to be worried about themselves.

He was banned. Cool. He came back and did nothing wrong.

Should we just throw ex-cons right back in jail after they get out just because they were in jail before? Childish man

Ty for understanding I'm not trying to be a ****. I get he fucked up before but letting him come back was a choice and he should face the same rules as us. I would like to know what he did wrong. Because I'm in the middle of a deal for almost 700 bucks. Call me stupid but I am in a deal and if it goes sour then ban him but let it happen right. The way it's supposed to be. If a mod could give some input that's awesome

Freeman
04-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Ty for understanding I'm not trying to be a ****. I get he fucked up before but letting him come back was a choice and he should face the same rules as us. I would like to know what he did wrong. Because I'm in the middle of a deal for almost 700 bucks. Call me stupid but I am in a deal and if it goes sour then ban him but let it happen right. The way it's supposed to be. If a mod could give some input that's awesome

If your making a deal with him why would you not have his number or email. using pm's on here to do a deal is beyond stupid.

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 02:35 PM
If your making a deal with him why would you not have his number or email. using pm's on here to do a deal is beyond stupid.

Oh i have his number. Hes been 100% legit. Very nice guy

Freeman
04-24-2014, 02:37 PM
Oh i have his number. Hes been 100% legit. Very nice guy

Then how would this mess up your deal?

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 02:39 PM
he never should have been unbanned before after scamming someone here.

Ok you have a point. But He obviously got unbanned for a reason it just doesnt happen. And Iv looked into all his past deals and had a conversation with him about them. Hes never actually took anyones money. Always ended up making it right even tho yea it didnt go as smooth as we all hoped. But you guys dont know the full story anyways but even more important than that he got unbanned and all of that is supposed to be in the past. How can you hold against him what he did before and got banned for. They let him come back. He needs to screw someone over now to get banned. All im saying. Im in a deal why not let him go and see if it goes smooth. The only thing iv seen him do lately is been active not trying to start anything with anyone.

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 02:42 PM
Then how would this mess up your deal?
Not saying its gonna mess it up. Im saying im in a deal with someone who is banned now for no reason. Im asking for a response. I want the person who he screwed over to say what Moler did. Im sure you can see my point not wanting to be stuck in a deal with someone thats banned. Especially for no reason

Freeman
04-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Not saying its gonna mess it up. Im saying im in a deal with someone who is banned now for no reason. Im asking for a response. I want the person who he screwed over to say what Moler did. Im sure you can see my point not wanting to be stuck in a deal with someone thats banned. Especially for no reason

why dont you just ask moller.

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 02:54 PM
why dont you just ask moller.

I didnt have to he texted me and told me he was banned before I even found out myself. And he said for no reason. I know he hasnt sold anything other than to me and the only problem I saw he had was with Michaellane. Moler asked him to buy something and Michael flipped **** on him. Told him he was gonna get him banned and a day later hes banned. Just because Michael wants him to be banned. And IF the mods did want him banned why bring him back in February and ban him in April. Give him a chance to scam people? It makes no sense. If the mods wanted him banned its there responsibly to make sure people are banned and not able to scam people. Not give them a window to do deals for 2 months

Dmac1991
04-24-2014, 03:01 PM
HiGH SCHOOL ALL OVER AGAIN LOL

Timmy13091
04-24-2014, 03:23 PM
I didnt have to he texted me and told me he was banned before I even found out myself. And he said for no reason. I know he hasnt sold anything other than to me and the only problem I saw he had was with Michaellane. Moler asked him to buy something and Michael flipped **** on him. Told him he was gonna get him banned and a day later hes banned. Just because Michael wants him to be banned. And IF the mods did want him banned why bring him back in February and ban him in April. Give him a chance to scam people? It makes no sense. If the mods wanted him banned its there responsibly to make sure people are banned and not able to scam people. Not give them a window to do deals for 2 months

What about the bunk subs he sold me ? Lol fuckk moller

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 03:33 PM
What about the bunk subs he sold me ? Lol fuckk moller

what happened? You bought from him since he was unbanned???

Timmy13091
04-24-2014, 03:35 PM
what happened?

Ask your buddy ... since he's such a good guy lmfao .... kids a tool and lies about his age ... ask him if he has my box I've been waiting for a minute :)

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 03:39 PM
Ask your buddy ... since he's such a good guy lmfao .... kids a tool and lies about his age ... ask him if he has my box I've been waiting for a minute :)

So he got unbanned and you guys were cool with that?? Im glad I choose to come into this forum and people that are banned for bad deals are allowed to just sell more and make more deals? So he screwed you and you sat back and watched him get unbanned? Didnt make a stink about it. Wasnt worried that a newer guy like me would come on here and spend big money with him. Kinda ****** that all the people who are like yea who doesnt know that Moler is a scammer but hes not banned and posts daily usually lol. No big deal.

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 03:50 PM
Oh and to top the cake. I got messaged by a Mod telling me he hopes Im not doing buisness with Moler because hes been banned from other sites. If someone is sketchy enough for a Mod to personally warn me and tell me he hopes I didnt send money to someone. That someone should be banned. LOL This is a privilege to post items on here not a right. The owners of the site should have like a 0 tolerance policy. If someone even has a bad rep were multiple people have doubts it should be a ban. But I still dont think Moler should be banned like that. Its like a Judge calling back someone after a year not guilty case and wants to say hes guilty and send him to jail LOL

Timmy13091
04-24-2014, 05:30 PM
Oh and to top the cake. I got messaged by a Mod telling me he hopes Im not doing buisness with Moler because hes been banned from other sites. If someone is sketchy enough for a Mod to personally warn me and tell me he hopes I didnt send money to someone. That someone should be banned. LOL This is a privilege to post items on here not a right. The owners of the site should have like a 0 tolerance policy. If someone even has a bad rep were multiple people have doubts it should be a ban. But I still dont think Moler should be banned like that. Its like a Judge calling back someone after a year not guilty case and wants to say hes guilty and send him to jail LOL

Lol who do you think made the thread your posting in now ??...
I've done my part..
And I think they charged his card for a few months do they had to let him back on or some ****...

Freeman
04-24-2014, 05:34 PM
I think its because and moller said sum **** about him paying for membership and "i think they made the right choice" sum thing like that.

SounDrive
04-24-2014, 05:41 PM
Once a scammer always a scammer. He's screwed multiple people.

Full Tilt
04-24-2014, 05:50 PM

Haven't we all? :naughty:

Full Tilt
04-24-2014, 05:50 PM

Haven't we all? :naughty:

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 05:51 PM
Lol who do you think made the thread your posting in now ??...
I've done my part..
And I think they charged his card for a few months do they had to let him back on or some ****...
Yea I read they were charging him for his premium account. If hes a premium member and gets banned he shouldnt be getting charged for the membership. So they should have refunded him or something not let him back in. Once again makes no sense at all. I know when something smells fishy. The site makes a mistake and lets a scammer back in with full access. I know you cant ban people so its not up to you but im done talking about it. Im gonna keep going through with the deal. If he doesnt come through ill go through paypal. Im already deep in it lol

SounDrive
04-24-2014, 05:55 PM
Yea I read they were charging him for his premium account. If hes a premium member and gets banned he shouldnt be getting charged for the membership. So they should have refunded him or something not let him back in. Once again makes no sense at all. I know when something smells fishy. The site makes a mistake and lets a scammer back in with full access. I know you cant ban people so its not up to you but im done talking about it. Im gonna keep going through with the deal. If he doesnt come through ill go through paypal. Im already deep in it lol

Lack of administration

Freeman
04-24-2014, 05:58 PM
Lack of administration

o rly?

Freeman
04-24-2014, 05:58 PM
Lack of administration

o rly?

SounDrive
04-24-2014, 06:10 PM
o rly?

I think I've seen the admin post once since I've been here. I tried to PM him before and it was completely ignored. The moderators are almost all inactive, too.

Freeman
04-24-2014, 06:16 PM
I think I've seen the admin post once since I've been here. I tried to PM him before and it was completely ignored. The moderators are almost all inactive, too.

if you look the admin is on every once in awhile.

Freeman
04-24-2014, 06:16 PM

michaellane
04-24-2014, 06:22 PM
Meh he scams

SounDrive
04-24-2014, 06:34 PM

but doesn't do anything

Freeman
04-24-2014, 06:54 PM
but doesn't do anything

why would he, thats what mods are for but we all know how good that works.

whitedragon551
04-24-2014, 07:07 PM

That someone is banned by me.

whitedragon551
04-24-2014, 07:08 PM

Read the ToS. If you pay for a premium membership and you get banned its your fault for not following rules. Just because you pay doesnt mean you are exempt. It says right on the page you sign up for and you have to agree to the ToS before you can pay.

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 07:20 PM
Read the ToS. If you pay for a premium membership and you get banned its your fault for not following rules. Just because you pay doesnt mean you are exempt. It says right on the page you sign up for and you have to agree to the ToS before you can pay.

I understand that but why did he get to come back if he was already banned once for TOS violations.

Bass4Days
04-24-2014, 07:24 PM
That someone is banned by me.

What TOS did Moller break to be banned? By allowing him back I would say hes free and clear and anything that happened before the ban cannot be used against him. Since February when he was allowed back in has Moller broke any TOS?

whitedragon551
04-24-2014, 07:35 PM
I understand that but why did he get to come back if he was already banned once for TOS violations.

The admin let him back. Mods have no capability to unban a banned user.

What TOS did Moller break to be banned? By allowing him back I would say hes free and clear and anything that happened before the ban cannot be used against him. Since February when he was allowed back in has Moller broke any TOS?

He ripped multiple people off here and on other sites. Hes banned. Hes a scammer.

michaellane
04-24-2014, 09:04 PM
The admin let him back. Mods have no capability to unban a banned user.

He ripped multiple people off here and on other sites. Hes banned. Hes a scammer.

im so glad youre still here on this site!