PDA

View Full Version : WTT HTC One for Nokia 1020

dacheatham
09-11-2013, 02:51 PM
Item(s) for Sale: HTC One ATT

Item(s) Description/Condition: 32GB, in like new condition. It has been in a case since purchased and will include charger, box and paperwork.

Price: Looking to trade for a Nokia 1020. As great as android is, it does not work extremely well with exchange and I use email for work a lot. I have tried touchdown and other clients and still am not happy. I am also looking to purchase a Win 8 Pro tablet soon as well.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: We each handle our own

Item Pictures: Hard to take since it is my camera. I can take some in a mirror and text them if interested.
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

whitedragon551
09-11-2013, 09:28 PM
Why are you trading this for a Nokia?

dacheatham
09-11-2013, 10:11 PM
From what I have messed around with the exchange email interface on the windows phones is more to my liking.

Boomsday
09-12-2013, 12:40 AM
1020>HTC one

dacheatham
09-12-2013, 08:19 AM
I do not know if I would say that. They are both very capable phones, it just depends on what you need from it and personal preference.

dacheatham
09-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Still here

Boomsday
09-23-2013, 03:09 PM
I do not know if I would say that. They are both very capable phones, it just depends on what you need from it and personal preference.

I would, I have have a 1020 the baby mama has a One, we both like my phone better, Only thing the One has over the 1020 is apps other then that its not even close

dacheatham
09-26-2013, 05:27 PM
The HTC wins in....screen size, resolution, pixel density, weighs less, more substantial construction, larger battery, much faster processer and benchmark scores, better front camera...rear camera is negotiable as the Nokia's max resoluition is 5mp(I believe) unless downloaded. The 41mp only applies to files that are downloaded to a computer. Bluetooth 4.0 vs. 3.0 on the nokia and more wifi bands

The nokia's only spec win is in the # of LTE bands available, although the recent firmware update for the One might have evened that up.

Those are only specs, there is always the user experience. I actually prefer Windows 8 other than the lack of apps as you mentioned. The UI is very user friendly and snappy, even for having a slower dual core processor. As I menetioned in my initial post, the exchange experience is what I am after as my primary use for the phone is work.

So....if you are comparing the phones for what they are...the HTC wins hands down. It is a MUCH more powerful machine with a lot more capabilities....but that is only half of the equation.