PDA

View Full Version : Need a design.

alxben95
09-04-2013, 04:33 PM
I am looking for a design for a 2012 Mazda 3 hatchback with the max dimensions being 22 1/2 on the height 38 1/2 on the width and 17 inches on the depth. The enclosure will have 2 obsidian audio 12's in it. I talked to a guy on youtube that designs boxes and he wanted 50 bucks, pm me how much any of you here would charge.

Edit: I guess i should explain what im going for. I like to get loud but im not only going for that I will not be entering into any competitions, so I guess all i really want is something better than what i have now. Currently I have a crappy prefab box which actually has a crack in it so it sounds like ****!

alxben95
09-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Vehicle :2012 Mazda 3 Hatchback
Location in the vehicle:Trunk (hatchback)
Space available (Length x Width x Height):17x38.5x22.5
Subwoofer make and model:Obsidian audio
Subwoofer Size:12
Number of Subwoofers:2
Type of Port (Kerfed, Slot, Aero, etc.):
What type of music do you like?:Rap, Trap
Is your goal SPL or Everyday Music?: Everyday Music
Tuning Freq (Hz):30-35
Volume :1.7 to 2ft^3
Questions:

black05alti
09-04-2013, 10:57 PM
Hit up Buck ; for a design

Buck
09-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Ya man, I can do a design for you.

bluephigomab
09-05-2013, 11:48 AM
I am looking for a design for a 2012 Mazda 3 hatchback with the max dimensions being 22 1/2 on the height 38 1/2 on the width and 17 inches on the depth. The enclosure will have 2 obsidian audio 12's in it. I talked to a guy on youtube that designs boxes and he wanted 50 bucks, pm me how much any of you here would charge.

Edit: I guess i should explain what im going for. I like to get loud but im not only going for that I will not be entering into any competitions, so I guess all i really want is something better than what i have now. Currently I have a crappy prefab box which actually has a crack in it so it sounds like ****!

Just FYI, with the right box and amp you will get very loud. I had a mazda 3 hatchback. Get some good mids/highs. I believe 6.5 in the front and 5.25 in the back. Cheap but efficient four channel and its going to have wind at your neck.

alxben95
09-05-2013, 02:46 PM
Just FYI, with the right box and amp you will get very loud. I had a mazda 3 hatchback. Get some good mids/highs. I believe 6.5 in the front and 5.25 in the back. Cheap but efficient four channel and its going to have wind at your neck.
That's what I like to hear! Do you remember how you had your subwoofer box set up, the orientation of the subs and ports? I was thinking it will probably sound the best with the subs and port firing up.