CCAW high temperature oversized voice coil
Comes with Mesh grilles for protection
4 Ohms impedance
26 oz. Ferrite magnet structure
Sensitivity: 94dB (1w/1m)
Frequency response: 70 - 13,000 Hz
Top-mount depth: 3"
Cutout dimensions: 5-13/16"

new . bought 4 of these but really only need 2 so im selling these if buyer really wants 4 i can sell .
these are now discontinued and cheapest ive found these are 50 plus shipping each so im selling for 85 shipped for both will not seperate

Price:
85 shipped con u.s
no trades

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:
(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

04murdalanche
09-02-2013, 09:01 PM
These sound amazing for anyone wondering. Love them,

cal
09-02-2013, 09:18 PM
These sound amazing for anyone wondering. Love them,

couple of questions bud . what kind of real power do they take ? 75 rms is got to be a joke lol.
and do they really play up to 7k well? i figure im going to cut them off @ 5k and let the tweets take over

04murdalanche
09-02-2013, 10:41 PM
couple of questions bud . what kind of real power do they take ? 75 rms is got to be a joke lol.
and do they really play up to 7k well? i figure im going to cut them off @ 5k and let the tweets take over

Got a buddy running 140 to each speaker, they take it JUST fine, and sound very good. way better than my sundown neos for sure.. he has 8 total, 4 sets. I crossed em off at 5 if I remember. His tweets take over at 5.

brandonkain82
09-02-2013, 11:18 PM
U can run these without tweets if u want because they will play up to 7. I own 8 myself.

04murdalanche
09-02-2013, 11:25 PM
U can run these without tweets if u want because they will play up to 7. I own 8 myself.

Would sound alot better having a tweet but none the less, you could