View Full Version : What is this port?

08-26-2013, 02:05 AM
Can the port next to the fuse be used to connect to an iPod some way? Also what is it called?26544520

Milk Mayne
08-26-2013, 02:20 AM
It looks like an iPod connection on an older deck. I can't tell 100% because that picture's resolution is horrible. But it like the kind that utilizes this cable. Alpine KCE-433iV - iPod Cable | Pacific Stereo (http://pacificstereo.com/alpine-kce-433iv.html?utm_source=google-products&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=google-products&gdftrk=gdfV2644_a_7c759_a_7c9104_a_7cKCE_d_433iV&gclid=CP2NreC7mrkCFZBaMgodMDwAjQ)

Side Show
08-26-2013, 02:22 AM
what model deck and a brand of deck would help also, a lot of brands have interfaces that use the stacker port for ipod/Bluetooth/usb ect

08-26-2013, 02:33 AM
it is an external interface port depending unit it possibly can or it may be old cd changer control

08-26-2013, 08:55 AM
The head unit is a Sony MEX-BT3100P.